golem's amalgam vs my amalgam vs my other amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Recently Golem370 created a thread with an amalgam of colossus and wolverine. If you don't remember this is what he said.

this is a Wolverine/Colossus amalgam Wolverine adamantium bones healing factor, Claws & experience + Colossus Metal Skin and the things its immune too, Super Strength durability and not having to breath.

So I am putting his amalgam against two of my own but before that here are the rules(They are just one battle as in not all of the rules are for separate battles but the same):

Rules:
1. Win via death.
2. Battle takes place in Gotham
3. All sides get 3 weeks prep
4. No forms of IS.

Golem's amalgam
wolverine/colossus

vs

My amalgam
Thor/hulk:
Hulks healing factor. If Thor goes into warrior madness he gets stronger and he gets angry easily. This amalgam also has thor's powers.

vs

My other amalgam
Solomon Grundy/blade:
Blades mind. This amalgam has the strength of the grundy that nearly soloed the justice league and blade's powers. This amalgam also has blade's sword and hand to hand skills.

golem370
Well Thor/Hulk with the other tieing for second

LeonBuco666
My amalgam would shit on your puny amalgams.

As for the thread....what Golem said.

golem370
Both my amalgam and Blade Gundy are between mid-high meta and Thorulk is high herald

LeonBuco666
Wally West + Rogue would be my amalgam

Mindship
Thulk would rule ... until Synergy entered the fray:

DarkSaint85
Thulk?

What a stupid name.

Henceforth, he shall be named...

Hor.

Mindship
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thulk?

What a stupid name.

Henceforth, he shall be named...

Hor. Dude, I stand corrected.

maxivitopowe
Darkforce would pwn all y'all

golem370
I always liked Juggerball/Cannonnaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.