DS Sentry vs The Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Battle takes place in space.

No BFR

Who wins?

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Werewolf582
Good fight, after brushing up my knowledge of these to it could go either way. But I'll give infinity man the edge in this one.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY STOMPS

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY STOMPS This isn't a stomp in any way.

Prof. T.C McAbe
DOTNG IM stomps.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
DOTNG IM stomps.

Glorificus
DSentry.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
DOTNG IM stomps.

Duh...

Stoic
I've asked this question before, and I'm going to ask again I guess. What did DOTNG Infinity Man do ON PANEL that allows people to state things like he stomps guys on Death Seed Sentry's level? I think that it's equally farcical to believe that DS Sentry stomps as well, if that matters. I just want to know what he did on panel to get such praise? Wasn't he later deflated in a JSA book?

Golgo13
IM.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
I've asked this question before, and I'm going to ask again I guess. What did DOTNG Infinity Man do ON PANEL that allows people to state things like he stomps guys on Death Seed Sentry's level? I think that it's equally farcical to believe that DS Sentry stomps as well, if that matters. I just want to know what he did on panel to get such praise? Wasn't he later deflated in a JSA book? aside from personally killing 'hundreds of thousands' of new gods, IM stalemated scott free /w/ ALE. their battle also destroyed the source wall(which is infinitely vast) in its entirety.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.