Supposed recording of angels singing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude111
http://web.archive.org/web/20000916210131/http://breadsite.org/music/angelful.mp3

This is wonderful smile

Listen to the high pitch of angels in the background.

The story goes that there were only 4 singers and NOBODY was singing behind them solo or the other 3 singers... and the pitch they reach in the background was a pitch that NO human can reach. Also notice that the angels never take a breath and the notes are constant. When the tape starts,NOBODY was singing... but when they played the tape back,they heard the high voices singing and didnt know where they came from...

This was recorded a long time ago so the recording is not that great.

Remember...There were only 4 people singing.

Makes me happy listening to it smile

Shakyamunison
I listened to the tape and there are no angels sings in the background. What I hear is tape distortion, not to be confused with digital distortion. It is also obvious that the mics were over driving as well. The rest is just the mind's imagination.

Robtard
Besides, everyone already knows that when an Angel sings, they all sound like Barry White (who is actually black).

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I listened to the tape and there are no angels sings in the background. What I hear is tape distortion, not to be confused with digital distortion. It is also obvious that the mics were over driving as well. The rest is just the mind's imagination.

Imagination is a dream realizedsmile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Imagination is a dream realizedsmile

Yes, but what are you saying? confused

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Yes, but what are you saying? confused

Nothing just talking filling in lines of code that translate into textsmile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nothing just talking filling in lines of code that translate into textsmile

It sounded more then that. stick out tongue

Firefly218
Bullshiz

siriuswriter
Okay, SOMEBODY'S singing. And somebody's playing piano. So sorry for the "only four angels idea." This could very easily be a recording of a church choir which is a very popular word for choir hymns. Record from far away, wait a few years, and yeah, it's gonna sound like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.