Thor/hulk amalgam vs black widow/storm amalgam vs Rocket raccoon/hercules amalgam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. These rules are for one round not separate ones.
2. Win via death.
3. Battle takes place on Asgard.
4. Current mentality of the person who is in control.e.g. drax would be smart drax not dumb drax.
4. Amalgam 2 has 2 weeks prep has access to all shield facilities but cannot split itself back into its original forms or bring shield with itself at the fight.

Thor/Hulk amalgam:
Thor/hulk:
Thor's mind and powers in hulk's body. Gamma thor has miljnor and hulk's regeneration.

vs

Black widow/ Storm amalgam:
Black widow's mind is in thor's body. Black storm will have all of Black widow's equipment and skill. Black storm also has all of storm's powers.

vs

Rocket Raccoon/ Hercules:
Rocket's mind is in Hercules' body. Hercules the raccoon has all of Rocket's equipment but all of Hercules' powers

DarkSaint85
Hor.

TedKordJRBOSS
what about hercules the raccoon he has the same strength as thor and has weapos that could possibly kill him

LeonBuco666
Hor

TedKordJRBOSS
just a reminder fr the second one I meant storm

carver9
This isn't even a fight.

TedKordJRBOSS
I actually thought people would side with 2 or 3 since Black Storm ahs access to shield facilities. and rocket has access to alot of weapons

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but its Hor.

carver9
This is what Thor/ Hulk combined did.

One shot koed a group of Red Hulks.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-20-13-50-46_zps51376910.png.html?sort=9&o=87

Did it again.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-20-13-52-04_zps9ca0d1d5.png.html?sort=9&o=88
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-20-13-52-10_zpsc52b609b.png.html?sort=9&o=89

Then he also one punched the real deal. What is storm going to do to Thor/Hulk, hit him with the elements he control? This is a stomp.

carver9
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
I actually thought people would side with 2 or 3 since Black Storm ahs access to shield facilities. and rocket has access to alot of weapons

Not enough. If a group of Red Hulks couldn't stop him, what is Shield going to do?

TedKordJRBOSS
so I guess its a second win for Gamma thor A.K.A Hor or Thulk an d he will go into tommorows competition against a group of two other amalgam's

carver9
so I guess its a second win for Gamma thor A.K.A Hor or Thulk an d he will go into tommorows competition against a group of two other amalgam's

Make sure their powerful because the people you are bringing to the table are kinda weak.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by carver9
Make sure their powerful because the people you are bringing to the table are kinda weak.
I was thinking of hor vs daredevil/ dr doom vs wonder woman/jean grey

DarkSaint85
Lol. A good fight, for sure thumb up

Doom, in DD's body...so a blind Victor.

carver9
Dare Devil and Doctor Doom? What does Dare Devil add?

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. A good fight, for sure thumb up

Doom, in DD's body...so a blind Victor.
I was thinking the other way round but yeah i was stiil going to make him blind

TedKordJRBOSS
Nerve strikes better ha nd to hand combat and radar sense

DarkSaint85

The ability to park in handicap spots.

A keen legal mind.

All of which would help against Hor.

carver9
Nerve strikes better ha nd to hand combat and radar sense

You have two High Herald amped together. Why not do the same for the others? Why put a street leveler with a low Herald? Doesn't seem fair if you look at it. Who do you think people will vote for? You have two powerful guys mixed In together. One that is Super strong that has a skyfather level weapon that controls the elements along with so many more things. Then you have him combined with one of the strongest being in comics that can get even more stronger, faster, and more durable within every second that pass. Think about it.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The ability to park in handicap spots.

A keen legal mind.

All of which would help against Hor.

laughing out loud

maxivitopowe
Dude check out my threads of you wanna do amalgams

DarkSaint85
This guy does them better, though.

maxivitopowe
Ha

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Dude check out my threads of you wanna do amalgams
I checked some of them out and they confused me

maxivitopowe
How?

DarkSaint85
They were confusing.

maxivitopowe
They were simple
Two characters who could with powers that benefit the other

DarkSaint85
Meh. Guess people weren't that interested.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
How?
The one with hulk, Pym and quicsilver is basically the same peoplefighting each other if you think about it

maxivitopowe
no its Hulk/Pym vs Pym/Quicksilver vs Quicksilver/Hulk

any way i've done over 30 others as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.