Battle Suit Lex Luthor vs. Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

riv6672
Great fight idea.
Both characters are pretty ruthless.
The question's going to hinge on whether people think Luthor's armor can withstand Mandarin's IM armor damaging blows, and how the ten rings are viewed power wise.
In my case, i think Luthor would take a drawn out "comics" battle, which'd be fun to read. In a standard no prep forum fight, which this seems to be, i see Mandarin having the power and skill to get the win.

basilisk
Yeah, slight edge to Mandarin in a straight up fight. But probably in a comic scenario Lex would come up with something to win.

riv6672
Lex with battle suit has very impressive showings against Supes and company.
Still, i have to say his armor isnt as powerful as IM's, which Mandarin has damaged using chi and HTH.
Add the rings, which are a more varied power set than Supes brings to bear, and a ruthlessness to match his own, and i really believe Mandarin takes this.

Just expanding on my previous post. Slow on the board tonight.

dial J for Josh
Mandarin stomps...... Lex wiiiiill neverrrrrr see him coming.

riv6672
Given IM's popularity since the solo and Avengers movies, i'm surprised Mandarin hasnt become a bigger player in the MU.
Is he still considered Tony's arch enemy?

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but he's still a bit TOO racist, I guess.

As for this thread, MAndarin wins.

Reshiram
Originally posted by riv6672
Lex with battle suit has very impressive showings against Supes and company.
Still, i have to say his armor isnt as powerful as IM's, which Mandarin has damaged using chi and HTH.
Add the rings, which are a more varied power set than Supes brings to bear, and a ruthlessness to match his own, and i really believe Mandarin takes this.

Just expanding on my previous post. Slow on the board tonight. IIRC Lex's suit was specifical designed to fight Superman though ei Kryptonite. I think Lex is probably a great deal more intelligent but he isn't very accustom to direct combat.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, but he's still a bit TOO racist, I guess.

As for this thread, MAndarin wins.
I think he's gotten past that. He was never as bad as "The Yellow Peril", and the infamous...Egg Fu! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.