Silver Surfer vs This team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This team has been hired to kill SS can they get the job done? Silver Surfer can't use his powers for anything but blasts and strength amping nothing radical is what I mean. no bfr

Team
Atlas
Wrecking Crew
U-foes
Absorbing Man
Terrax
Super Skrull
Darkoth
Sandman
Jarvitz

TheLurkingFear
Team murder stomps.

Ambient
Spite....

Surfer murders them via monologuing.

Is Surfer Bloodlusted?

Magog
Jarvitz solos..............btw, who is Jarvitz?

celeyhyga17
Team

golem370
Originally posted by Ambient
Spite....

Surfer murders them via monologuing.

Is Surfer Bloodlusted?

Yes.

JayDaDon
A lot of guys on this team would get wrecked by Surfers blasts or punches. If AM touches Surfer that could spell big trouble though.

LeonBuco666
If AM touches Surfer he goes batshit crazy and warps himself inside out; dying.

AM is a retard.

golem370
Javitz- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=2363 sorry for the misspelling

Magog
Originally posted by golem370
Javitz- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=2363 sorry for the misspelling
No worries, thanks for clarifying...and never apologize, it's a sign of weakness wink

I've honestly never heard of him, but it looks like Javitz would be a good solo matchup vs someone like Sasquatch or Thing.

golem370
alright Gibbs

JayDaDon
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
If AM touches Surfer he goes batshit crazy and warps himself inside out; dying.

AM is a retard.

Got proof of that? If you mean the Sentry showing, that was the Sentry.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Got proof of that? If you mean the Sentry showing, that was the Sentry.

I didnt even know there was a Sentry showing.

I was just illustrating how stupid Creel is.

abhilegend
Team stomps.Originally posted by JayDaDon
A lot of guys on this team would get wrecked by Surfers blasts or punches. If AM touches Surfer that could spell big trouble though.
That's a lot of power. Honestly even wrecking crew were tossing surfer around in Defenders.

golem370
I believe Silver Surfer wins Super Skrull, Absorbing Man, &Terrax being the main threats. I see Absorbing Man touching either Terrax's axe or Wrecker's crowbar.

Ambient
Originally posted by golem370
Yes.

Then he wins... If he takes this range blast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.