Hor vs Dr.Doomor vs Thanoseid vs superior venom/yellow lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Since its useless for people to actually come to a conclusion of my last battle I decided that the tow that were voted for will go through.

Rules:
1. These rules are for one round not separate ones.
2. Win via K.O.
3. Battle takes place on Asgard but Namor/Dr. doom has the same strength as namor underwater.
4. Current mentality of the person who is in control.e.g. drax would be smart drax not dumb drax.
4. Each side gets 3 weeks prep. Superior venom gets 1 month extra.

Hor:
Thor's mind and powers in hulk's body. Gamma thor has miljnor and hulk's regeneration.

vs

Dr. doomor:
Namor's mind is in Dr.dooms armour. Namor Doom will have all of Doom's knowledge and magic. Namor Doom also has all of Doom's tech.

vs

Thanoseid:
http://www.comicvine.com/thanoseid/4005-48658/

vs

Superior venom/ Arkillo:
Superior venom's mind in Arkillo's body. Sinestro teaches him how to use it within the extra one month. Superior Arkillo has the venom symbiote on.

8swords
just came here to see if HOR was hulk+thor, was not dissapointed laughing out loud

carver9
Based off ft, Thor/Hulk wins. Nearly one shot a trans tier and took out a group of angry Hulk twice with ease. Mud stomped Spider Hulk. The list goes on. Thanoseid, based off the combination of both should be a beast, but he pails in comparison to what the duo has done. They were operating at some insane levels. Thulk wins.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by carver9
Based off ft, Thor/Hulk wins. Nearly one shot a trans tier and took out a group of angry Hulk twice with ease. Mud stomped Spider Hulk. The list goes on. Thanoseid, based of the combination of both should be a beast, but he pails in comparison to what the duo has done. They were operating at some insane levels. Thulk wins.
Are you a marvel fan boy?

carver9
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
Are you a marvel fan boy?

Both. Who do you think wins? And your previous threads, who did you give the win too?

TedKordJRBOSS
Hor

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Both. Who do you think wins? And your previous threads, who did you give the win too?

Both? As in a Marvel Fan and a Boy? 131

maxivitopowe
No he's Marvel and a fanboy

TedKordJRBOSS
It's funny how every time I try to guess who the majority will go for I always guess wrong.(This time I thought Thanoseid would win)

deathslash
Thanoseid would destroy that filthy Hor.

DarkSaint85
Either between Hor or Doomor.

They amalgamate, and become Hordor.

Thus, my plan is complete!!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thanoseid

TedKordJRBOSS
Here is my dillema they all have a chance at winning but they all have a weakness which could stop them:

Hor
Advantages:
He is the second strongest in this match. He is very versatile. He is very durable. He is on his home turf.

Disadvantages:
He is quite slow. He doesn't have good speed which could be a problem against superior lantern or thanoseid's eye beams. In a match where everybody has prep he is the dummest therefore prep will be useless to him.

Dr. Doomor
Advantages:
He is smart. He has good tech. He has magic. Even if his armour gets broken he could still be unharmed because his normal body has high durability as well.

Disadvantages:
He is the weakest here. He is the slowest here.

Thanoseid
Advantages:
He is the strongest one here. He has omega beams and good forcefields. He is smart.

Disadvantages:
He carries his weakness with him.

Superior lantern:
Advantages:
He is versatile. He can fight smart. He is the quickest one here.The venom symbiote can strengthen his constructs.

Disadvantages:
If he loses the venom symbiote he will be less stronger.

maxivitopowe
wut?

carver9
Here is my dillema they all have a chance at winning but they all have a weakness which could stop them:

Hor
Advantages:
He is the second strongest in this match. He is very versatile. He is very durable. He is on his home turf.

Disadvantages:
He is quite slow. He doesn't have good speed which could be a problem against superior lantern or thanoseid's eye beams. In a match where everybody has prep he is the dummest therefore prep will be useless to him.

Dr. Doomor
Advantages:
He is smart. He has good tech. He has magic. Even if his armour gets broken he could still be unharmed because his normal body has high durability as well.

Disadvantages:

Thanoseid
Advantages:
He is the strongest one here. He has omega beams and good forcefields. He is smart.

Disadvantages:

Superior lantern:
Advantages:
He is versatile. He can fight smart. He is the quickest one here.The venom symbiote can strengthen his constructs.

Disadvantages:
If he loses the venom symbiote he will be less stronger.

Huh?

TedKordJRBOSS
Did I say something wrong

deathslash
Did I say something wrong yes. A lot of what you said was wrong.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by deathslash
yes. A lot of what you said was wrong.
I only started with comics several months ago so my knowledge is a bit shaky

LeonBuco666

Hor
Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Dr. Doomor
Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Thanoseid
Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Superior lantern:
Advantages:

Disadvantages:
If he loses the venom symbiote he will be less stronger. http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a523/leonbuco/download%2010_zpsehfmp0ah.jpg

maxivitopowe
Is anyone gonna educate him?

deathslash
Sure, I'll educate him. Let's start off with Hor. First and foremost, he's not dumb. Thor might not be the smartest person here but with prep time, he has access to a variety of magical crap that can further amp his already monstrous durability, strength and power output. He's not slow actually (the hulk is pretty fast and thor can fly very fast). Doomor is not the slowest person here and I personally wouldn't consider him the weakest person here(but doom and namor both aren't in my field of expertise). Also, doom is a god with any amount of prep time. Thanoseid isn't slow, he's actually the fastest person here (darkseid has suprised even the flash and superman with his speed). Thanoseid isn't just smart, hes's the smartest person here. Superior lantern isn't the fastest person here, the venom symbiote cannot strengthen his constructs, he's probably the second most arrogant person here, and he's probably the weakest of these characters. You should probably consult the respect threads for each of these charact

Mindship
Perhaps...Thanoseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.