- Wonder man -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?

In current Dcnu..

Wonder Man is ask to put on Superman's Cape and blues..
Wonder Man replace Supes for 1 year as of today and is infused into Superman's current life/story in current Dcnu..
Simon will try his best to live up to the Superman standard as best as he can.

Superman is sent to Marvel, but we will only focus on Wonder Man here..

What do u expect to happen?
Will Simon make it out of the year?
Does end bad for Simon?

pym-ftw
Simon kills Metallo

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Simon kills Metallo

Damn lol

He would 2

TedKordJRBOSS
darkseid would kill wonder man

Supermex
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
darkseid would kill wonder man

Is Superman currently in conflict with Darky?
Trying to keep it current to what Superman is doing right now..

Werewolf582
OMAC punches a hole through him.

Doomsday rips him in half.

Supermex
He not getting ripped in half.
Wonder Man is underrated here..
Guy can hang with Hulk/Thor..

pym-ftw
Hes a fanboy, DD did nothing

maxivitopowe
It would be really hard to rip a sentient energy construct in half

pym-ftw
Tbf ionic energy seems to be a solid unless Simon wills it otherwise.

Werewolf582
Hes a fanboy, DD did nothing

So because I joke around I'm immediately a fanboy? Ass.

pym-ftw
No because the moment you joined the board you are consistently causing issues.

So Sock or Fanboy?

Werewolf582
No because the moment you joined the board you are consistently causing issues.

So Sock or Fanboy? what issues have I caused that doesn't involve me and quan? We always bump heads with each other. Nothing new.

pym-ftw
You joined a few months ago hom much can you an Quan possibly have to argue about...

Werewolf582
You joined a few months ago hom much can you an Quan possibly have to argue about... ever visit the movie versus forum?

Stoic
Wonder Man would do poorly in Superman's position, he isn't powerful enough, and Superman's enemies are as large a threat as many of Thor's enemies, Simon would be owned over, and over again. H'el is just one example. I'm not trying to low ball Simon, he just isn't in this league of badass

tkitna
Simon chokes out Doomsday.

shadowknight
WM dies period. He just can't hang, he nowhere near fast enough, tough enough, or versatile enough. Instead of MM being the guy the villian beats up to prove how tough he's so SM can come and save the day. It will be WM the guy the villian beats up so MM can come in and save the day.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Simon wouldn't be able to take on the role of Superman, however he wouldn't need to, once he has trouble other heroes will come to his aid. I think he would end up in a Team protecting Metropolis and be of enough value to ensure respect.

Superman would end up with the Avengers, though he would do pretty well solo against everything WM faces. Oh and he beats Thanus on his own.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Simon wouldn't be able to take on the role of Superman, however he wouldn't need to, once he has trouble other heroes will come to his aid. I think he would end up in a Team protecting Metropolis and be of enough value to ensure respect.

Superman would end up with the Avengers, though he would do pretty well solo against everything WM faces. Oh and he beats Thanus on his own.

Or Superman would get the Hyperion treatment.

shadowknight
Originally posted by Stoic
Or Superman would get the Hyperion treatment. No, he would gety the Cap Universe treatment almost never does show up, but when he does he solves everything withing 30 seconds.

maxivitopowe
I literally snorted
Ha

carver9
He does well.

shadowknight
Originally posted by carver9
He does well. against the standard bank robbers and most mid tier threats bht anything close that might challenge SM will put WM in a hospital if not grave. So to answer the question he would last at best 3 months more likely than not 1 month or less,

riv6672
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

This seems pretty accurate.

Nothing against Simon, but Superman he's not.
Also, as seen a gazillion times, Supes is more than just a power set. He's an ideal.

LeonBuco666
Riv, you corrected my name! Thanks.

Delta1938
You joined a few months ago hom much can you an Quan possibly have to argue about...

You.....you REALLY need to ask how easy it is to argue with Quanny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.