Wonderman Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
1) Shaw

2) Cannonball

3) Thing

4) Namor

5) S Skrull

6) Etrigan

7) U Thor

8) Black Adam

9) Graviton

10) Nu Supes

11) Hal

12) Annihilation Surfer

13) Warrior Madness Thor

14) Zemo/w moonstones

15) Thanos

Fight in rural Maine
no bfr
30 minute break between each

zopzop
Stops at Namor.

Harbinger

pym-ftw
Probably 5

LeonBuco666
Could push for 6 but mehhh, yeah probably 5.

zopzop
You people realize that every time Namor and WM fought, it ended in Namor humiliating WM right (with that one exception early in the 80s and only because Namor wasn't himself)?

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
You people realize that every time Namor and WM fought, it ended in Namor humiliating WM right (with that one exception early in the 80s and only because Namor wasn't himself)?

I can understand that, but he would still beat Ult Thor. The thread is a little off. I could actually see him get to Black Adam, and then lose after a struggle. That's if we are using his best showing, adn not trying to see him in the poorest of lights.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
I can understand that, but he would still beat Ult Thor. The thread is a little off. I could actually see him get to Black Adam, and then lose after a struggle. That's if we are using his best showing, adn not trying to see him in the poorest of lights.
IMHO, Ult Thor would beat WM too.

Stoic
IMHO, Ult Thor would beat WM too.

Perhaps, but there are clearly some that he would do better against than others. It's no biggie but I was just noticing it. Simon has the power to bowl a lot of these guys up to Black Adam over, but I think that his mindset is off. Imagine Captain America with Simon's power level.

maxivitopowe
bump

Sin I AM
Maxi you a necrophile or something?

leonidas
why does everyone think he'd take shaw...? shaw or namor could def beat him. in the only tussle i've seen them have, a mind controlled simon was smacked around by ben. he's stronger than ben but he wouldn't sweep ben imo.

but yeah the order is all f'd if it is intended to get progressively more difficult. he would have no chance against anyone passed skrull.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
why does everyone think he'd take shaw...? shaw or namor could def beat him. in the only tussle i've seen them have, a mind controlled simon was smacked around by ben. he's stronger than ben but he wouldn't sweep ben imo.

but yeah the order is all f'd if it is intended to get progressively more difficult. he would have no chance against anyone passed skrull.

Can't shaw be overloaded

Surtur
Originally posted by TheDude666
Could push for 6 but mehhh, yeah probably 5.

Etrigan would destroy Wonderman.

tkitna
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Probably 5

Glorificus
Stops at Namor.

Stoic
I could easily imagine Simon losing to Namor, while being able to beat up on the Super Skrull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.