Who was the first Dark Lady of the sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah i've been playing with this thought alot and cant seem to come up with an answer, i mean the very first sith lady by appearance would have to obviously be Lumiya as she's the first we saw as a sith lady(I could be wrong) and mara was just a hand and not a Dark Lord - or in this case, Dark Lady. and if we ask ourselves who was the first sith lady in the SW universe's recorded/known history it would Be Darth Traya as no other female precedes her(again I could be wrong) but then there's Nyriss and a few other council members that have been hidden in the unknown regions for a long time. So yeah who Is the very first Dark Lady of The sith?

Fated Xtasy
Apologies in advance if this is a bit of a stupid question I'm not that very into the SW universe lol

realslimshady25
I don't know to be honest, but you can call George Lucas for help with this one.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
So yeah who Is the very first Dark Lady of The sith?

That would be XoXaan.

The Sith were originally a species that were conquered by exiled Dark Jedi. Over time the descendants of these exiles took the name Sith as their own. XoXaan was one of the original Dark Jedi who first conquered the Sith race.

Q99
Originally posted by chilled monkey
That would be XoXaan.

The Sith were originally a species that were conquered by exiled Dark Jedi. Over time the descendants of these exiles took the name Sith as their own. XoXaan was one of the original Dark Jedi who first conquered the Sith race.

Yes, XoXaan, one of the original 12 Lords. Sorzus Syn too.

As soon as there could be said to be Dark Lords of the Sith, in the modern understanding of Sith, it was them. There might've been others in the 12, but they were two of the leaders.

For earlier darksiders, Arden Lyn was the second leader of the Legion of Lettow, but that's of course not Sith.

Emperordmb
First female Sith would be XoXaan.

First known female Dark Lord would be Nyriss, since Dark Councilors were technically given that rank.

First known female to rule the Sith Order as its leader would be Belia Darzu.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, XoXaan, one of the original 12 Lords. Sorzus Syn too.

As soon as there could be said to be Dark Lords of the Sith, in the modern understanding of Sith, it was them. There might've been others in the 12, but they were two of the leaders.

For earlier darksiders, Arden Lyn was the second leader of the Legion of Lettow, but that's of course not Sith.

That's right. Thank you for clarifying.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
First female Sith would be XoXaan.

First known female Dark Lord would be Nyriss, since Dark Councilors were technically given that rank.

First known female to rule the Sith Order as its leader would be Belia Darzu.

Wasn't Darth Traya in charge for a bit? Not too long before her apprentices tossed her out, but...

---

Also, I was about to go to the 'strongest female character thread' to add some of these names since we missed them, but that thread seems to have vanished.

carthage
Really wish they wouldve given them their own story arcs too...

NewGuy01
Arden Lyn predates the Sith.

XoXaan and Sorzus Sin were the first Dark Ladies of the Sith. Darth Traya was the first known Sith Master, though.

realslimshady25
Xoxann is one of the first sith

realslimshady25
Canonically she isn't anymore

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Wasn't Darth Traya in charge for a bit? Not too long before her apprentices tossed her out, but...
Oh **** I completely forgot about her.

realslimshady25
Traya has a horrible story

psmith81992
Originally posted by chilled monkey
That would be XoXaan.

Why Xoxaan? It seemed like Sorzus Syn was in a higher position.

Q99
Originally posted by psmith81992
Why Xoxaan? It seemed like Sorzus Syn was in a higher position.

What makes you say that? XoXaan was a military commander as well as top healer while Sorzus was an alchemist and scientist.

All of the 'big five' were major, with only Ajunta who seemed to stand above.

Here, from Sorzus herself:

"There were twelve of us, including several high ranking commanders: High General Ajunta Pall; Marchioness XoXann, commanding the Black Legions; Baron Dreypa, our fleet's sole remaining admiral; Karness Muur, whose Force-centred battle tactics had saved us from the trap at Fluwhaka; and I, Sorzus Syn, grower of living weapons and biological plagues."
―Sorzus Syn

And another page:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131126095539/starwars/images/e/e3/Dark_Jedi_Corbos.jpg

So, at least those three were considered active rivals.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Darth Lokess actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.