Darth Bane Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I just finished my Darth Bane Respect Thread. This is Darth Bane before his retcon by Drew Karpyshyn's novels, so the feats listed are from the Jedi vs Sith series and the Bane of the Sith short-story. In total, this character is S-Canon, though he is an immensely powerful character, and perhaps we can start creating versus of him. smile Enjoy:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/darth-bane-respect-thread/96020/

realslimshady25
Ant, I don't know you anymore, your breaking my heart! Your going down a path that I can't follow!

carthage
hahahahahaha

Nephthys
Retcon?

DarthAnt66
Bane of the Sith was retconned by Darth Bane: Rule of Two.

NewGuy01
Not really. The only real difference is that Bane wonders if he could nudge Onderon's moon, and there isn't any confirmation of that in either source.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not really. The only real difference is that Bane wonders if he could nudge Onderon's moon, and there isn't any confirmation of that in either source.
No, there are lots of other differences actually. For example, Lord Qordis destroys Darth Bane's ship.
Also, the only way Darth Bane could have reached Onderon was moving the moon, and he canonically reached Onderon.

carthage
Originally posted by realslimshady25
Ant is a Revan and Bane fanboy

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.