The What If version of Michael Korvac vs Void/Sentry and Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The What If version (from the famous issue where he annihilates the Avengers) of Michael Korvac at the height of his strength vs Thanos and Void/Sentry...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Tony Stark
SENTRY solos

Mr Master
Korvac was defeating the "most powerful multiversal cosmic assembly ever" up to that point.

Korvac one-shot the In-Betweener,
while the In-Betweener was in his own pocket dimension Outside Korvac's reality.

Meh, it's not the biggest thing ever,
but at-least it showed that Korvac was able to extend his power to other Realities.
(remember, he wasn't interested in conquering the Multiverse or any other universe aside from his own,
he only did that to the In-Betweener cause they were conspiring/attacking him.)

*** I'll submit, LT jobbed like never before (CIS) in that story,
and Imo, he jobbed cause Gruenwald knew he could've destroyed Korvac.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr Master
Korvac was defeating the "most powerful multiversal cosmic assembly ever" up to that point.

Korvac one-shot the In-Betweener,
while the In-Betweener was in his own pocket dimension Outside Korvac's reality.

Meh, it's not the biggest thing ever,
but at-least it showed that Korvac was able to extend his power to other Realities.
(remember, he wasn't interested in conquering the Multiverse or any other universe aside from his own,
he only did that to the In-Betweener cause they were conspiring/attacking him.)

*** I'll submit, LT jobbed like never before (CIS) in that story,
and Imo, he jobbed cause Gruenwald knew he could've destroyed Korvac.
In Gruenwald's defense, he had the LT seal off that universe and nothing was getting in or out, not even Uber Korvac.

Maybe the LT just couldn't be bothered that day? stick out tongue

Mr Master
Originally posted by zopzop

In Gruenwald's defense, he had the LT seal off that universe and nothing was getting in or out, not even Uber Korvac.

Maybe the LT just couldn't be bothered that day?
thumb up ... LT (with a thought as he was leaving Korvac's reality) sealed that entire joint up.

That's absolute universal manipulation for ya, yet, decides to use a single puny sun to attack. no expression laughing out loud

Which is why I said: CIS! ... Job! ... or PIS! ... you name it.

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop

Maybe the LT just couldn't be bothered that day? stick out tongue ...only after korvac tanked LT's "ultimate punishment"(a star going nova):
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19389202_What_If_032-032_AnPymGold-Empire.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19389205_What_If_032-033_AnPymGold-Empire.jpg

g007_teehee

Mr Master
^^ laughing out loud ... That aside, ok,

... so I saw the SW scans too, how the heck are those old issues looking so juicy?

I wanna turn my SW collection into that look. Tell me Galan. smile

leonidas
korvac wtfpwns both of these guys without effort.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ laughing out loud ... That aside, ok,

... so I saw the SW scans too, how the heck are those old issues looking so juicy?

I wanna turn my SW collection into that look. Tell me Galan. smile digital/HD rips are the only way to go these days. f--- those archaic c2c/scanned comics--they look like dog shit in comparison. thumb down

suffice to say, i replace comics in my collection with digital/HD rips whenever possible(ie. whenever the uploaders release a particular series in that format.) granted they take up more space, but as you've noticed, it's well worth it for the quality you're getting. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The What If version (from the famous issue where he annihilates the Avengers) of Michael Korvac at the height of his strength vs Thanos and Void/Sentry...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

You mean What If Korvac turned them into dog balls, and kicked them? There's no fight here, this is a slaughter.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY solos
hysterical

Werewolf582
SENTRY solos laughing out loud laughing out loud No

DTM
This Korvac beats Thanos and Void, Solidly, especially if this is him at the end of the story when he was at his strongest.

Dampyre
SENTRY solos

You obviously didn't read that What If. Korvac killed the In betweener, Grandmaster, Celestials, Shaper of Worlds and Stranger. He sealed of pretty much every extra-dimensional realm, including Mephisto's and Asgard. He destroys Sentry without any effort whatsoever.

riv6672
So, this is more of a how does Korvac choose to defeat them scenario?

Dog balls is pretty damn inventive.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Werewolf582
laughing out loud laughing out loud No

Tell that to Owen Reece

Werewolf582
Tell that to Owen Reece I did. Then I shoved my foot up his anus.

riv6672
Hmm.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Werewolf582
I did. Then I shoved my foot up his anus.

Huh... That's quite the embellishment. Rumor has it on KMC that it's actually about 3.5"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.