World War Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_940F4l-Ymy4/S7jocXLs2jI/AAAAAAAAAl8/PQmThOSK84M/s1600/superman-evil.jpg

The ruler of House of El inspired this dream.

Every combatant and scenario in WORLD WAR HULK remains the same with one exception

Superman takes Banner's place in all the battles.

How does the last son of Krypton fare?

Harbinger
He rolls.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_940F4l-Ymy4/S7jocXLs2jI/AAAAAAAAAl8/PQmThOSK84M/s1600/superman-evil.jpg

Every combatant and scenario in WORLD WAR HULK remains the same with one exception

http://24.media.tumblr.com/626b05b4b6b26959e5d7c86fa97ce65f/tumblr_mjv7tmIalY1s4vrezo1_500.gif

Reflassshh

How does the last son of Krypton fare? Why do you hate KMC so much? sad

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Delta1938
http://24.media.tumblr.com/626b05b4b6b26959e5d7c86fa97ce65f/tumblr_mjv7tmIalY1s4vrezo1_500.gif thumb up

celeyhyga17

An enraged, but focused Superman will probably go for a quick sundip/sunamp.

He wrecks shiet.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up

This is going to be awesome, or end in tears.....or both.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
An enraged, but focused Superman will probably go for a quick sundip/sunamp.

He wrecks shiet. nah, this superman would have a OWAW-like mindset, he wrecks without amp.

Delta1938
I would totally pay to see Superman BFR Juggernaut by using freeze breath to make an ice ramp and just a touch of heat vision so it's super slippery and Juggy trying to catch his balance gets tripped and goes flying through the air flailing like a ragdoll.

shadowknight
The only challenge he gets is when he faces ProffX, outside of that it's a curbstomp

Supermex
lol luv them World War threadssmile

Stoic
Zom would be a big problem, as would Professor Xavier, and the Sentry.

Zack Fair
Xavier would not be that big of a problem IMHO.

Harbinger
Clark has too many TP resistance feats for Charles to be a problem.

Zom/Strange may be, but I really can't see a non-Void Sentry being a huge problem to a pissed off Supes.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Zom would be a big problem, as would Professor Xavier, and the Sentry.

What did Zom-Strange do other than beat-up Hulk?

Maxima, Martian Manhunter, Manchester Black, Brainiac, Despero, and much more. Superman's got the telepathic resistance feats that I don't see Professor X being an issue. Due to the scenario I'm assuming he knows Charles is a powerful telepath.

Sentry a problem? Yeah. NO. huhu

carver9
Strange wouldn't even need the Zom for this. He is stopped as soon as he hits the planet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Strange wouldn't even need the Zom for this. He is stopped as soon as he hits the planet.

lol

Ya know they are jobbing the same way like they did against Hulk?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carter9
I just had the most intense wet dream where I actually convinced someone Hulk>Superman even though deep down I know I'm wrong

shifty

Prof. T.C McAbe
shifty

laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Harbinger
Clark has too many TP resistance feats for Charles to be a problem.

Zom/Strange may be, but I really can't see a non-Void Sentry being a huge problem to a pissed off Supes.

Why don't you see a Non Void Sentry being a problem for even a pissed off Superman? Is it because the Hulk defeated him? The Sentry was not beaten because he lacked confidence like some may attempt to claim. There was not a shred of evidence to suggest this notion. Tony gave him the pep talk, he was ready, he was powered up, and he still lost. There is no evidence to suggest that the Sentry was not on the same level as he was when he humbled Terrax with a smile on his face, or when he defeated the Void. He was just up against the most powerful version of the Hulk ever, and he lost.

When it comes to Professor Xavier, when he said sleep, do you recall all of the people that were put out? It wasn't that his powers and Emma's did not work on the Hulk, it was just that the Hulk's mind was filled with anguish, and he ignored the assault. So yes Superman may resist if he were in the same state of mind, but let's not pretend that Xavier would not be a threat to Superman. That would just place Superman in the unbeatable category, and there would be no point to even make vs threads with him in them, because no one would be able to affect him on any level.

Zom/Strange? How does he survive a mystical strike from him? If he resists again, like I said what's the point in ever saying anything other than Superman wins, and getting on with life? I mean not even Zom would have an effect on him.

Stoic
What did Zom-Strange do other than beat-up Hulk?

Maxima, Martian Manhunter, Manchester Black, Brainiac, Despero, and much more. Superman's got the telepathic resistance feats that I don't see Professor X being an issue. Due to the scenario I'm assuming he knows Charles is a powerful telepath.

Sentry a problem? Yeah. NO. huhu

He punched a hole through the Hulk's body. Is Superman immune to magic as well now? Like I said just say Superman wins, because he has no limits, and be done with it. From now on that's what everyone should say, when Superman is in a vs thread, despite actually losing in comics.

Harbinger
I'm not really sure how pointing out that Clark has tanked attacks from high end TP users before, or that he's taken out characters > Sentry when pissed off is assigning a no limits fallacy to him, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

shadowknight
Zom would be a big problem, as would Professor Xavier, and the Sentry. There;s nothing ZOM brings to the table SM hasn't faced before. I agree Prof X would be a problem but one SM could surmount. As for Sentry unless he goes Void mode SM takes him down.

shadowknight
He punched a hole through the Hulk's body. Is Superman immune to magic as well now? Like I said just say Superman wins, because he has no limits, and be done with it. From now on that's what everyone should say, when Superman is in a vs thread, despite actually losing in comics. No, SM has limits but he's a master of going around those limits. SM isn't immune to magic but neither is it an automatic win. Otherwise CM, BM, Demon, Satanus, Blaze or whatever magical threat of the week would just show up and beat SM 9/10.

Stoic
Originally posted by Harbinger
I'm not really sure how pointing out that Clark has tanked attacks from high end TP users before, or that he's taken out characters > Sentry when pissed off is assigning a no limits fallacy to him, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

So are you saying that Superman becomes stronger with rage? I thought that was the other guys thing. Also what are you basing Superman defeating Sentry from? Is it the hellicarrier thing? Superman had a showing just like it when he was pushed back over a mile when he stopped Zod's sons space craft. The craft was as small as a sedan. So what other poor showing did Sentry have up until he was beaten by the Green Scar? You know that Bob was going up against a guy that stopped a planet larger than Earth from exploding? This is just like i said before, people have a difficult time scaling feats, even when they come from the same era, and are based on the same story line.

Who were the people that Xavier put down with just the word sleep? he had Emma's help as well. If Superman is immune to TP just say it, but don't become embarrassed when he gets mind raped in the future. You can't place Superman's mindset under the same scrutiny as you would banner's while trying to decide if he would resist.

Banner has a history of mental abuse spanning back to his childhood. This plays a direct role in why he was able to resist Xavier's mind assault at that moment in time, which was later confirmed, when a Hulk not as determined was taken over by Thanos. In other words I suspect that Thanos would have had a more difficult time with exploiting the Green Scar persona. Superman does not have that same background. But again, if Superman is immune to TP, I'll give it a rest, and state that Xavier would never be able to exploit Superman, even though he was able to exploit a being possessed by the Phoenix.

maxivitopowe
Isn't this basically Injustice bit with a better story?

Stoic
Originally posted by shadowknight
No, SM has limits but he's a master of going around those limits. SM isn't immune to magic but neither is it an automatic win. Otherwise CM, BM, Demon, Satanus, Blaze or whatever magical threat of the week would just show up and beat SM 9/10.

So what you just said is that he has no limits. Case closed, Superman can not be beaten if he goes around his limitations. Your words, unless I somehow missed the translation.

Delta1938
So are you saying that Superman becomes stronger with rage? I thought that was the other guys thing. Also what are you basing Superman defeating Sentry from? Is it the hellicarrier thing? Superman had a showing just like it when he was pushed back over a mile when he stopped Zod's sons space craft. The craft was as small as a sedan. So what other poor showing did Sentry have up until he was beaten by the Green Scar? You know that Bob was going up against a guy that stopped a planet larger than Earth from exploding? This is just like i said before, people have a difficult time scaling feats, even when they come from the same era, and are based on the same story line.

Who were the people that Xavier put down with just the word sleep? he had Emma's help as well. If Superman is immune to TP just say it, but don't become embarrassed when he gets mind raped in the future. You can't place Superman's mindset under the same scrutiny as you would banner's while trying to decide if he would resist.

Banner has history of mental abuse spanning back to his childhood. This plays a direct role in why he was able to resist Xavier's mind assault at that moment in time, which was later confirmed, when a Hulk not as determined was taken over by Thanos. In other words I suspect that Thanos would have had a more difficult time with exploiting the Green Scar persona. Superman does not have that same background. But again, if Superman is immune to TP, I'll give it a rest, ans state that Xavier would never be able to exploit Superman, even though he was able to exploit a being possessed by the Phoenix.

And Superman's powers are effected by his mental state. This goes back to under Byrne(who apparently even talked about his concept for Superman only being limited by what he believed he could do, on his message board) and Marv Wolfman in the early days of Post-CRISIS, to Loeb having Mongul II train Superman to overcome his mental blocks and feeling a "surge of power," Joe Casey having Superman be "unleashed" against numerous Imperiex Probes, one-shotting them and fighting them so long he lost track of time(could've been days) and Joe Casey also mentioned Superman's mental state being one factor in his power level, in an interview. I think it was Greg Rucka who had the scene where Ruin had been testing Superman and determined Superman's stress levels effected his solar energy reserves. Kurt Busiek had Superman's powers going up as the situation needed in UP, UP AND AWAY before coming back to full strength after being powerless for a year. Hell, Superman was even more powerful with his memory and mental processing upgrade. Kurt also had Superman appear to get stronger, when he was seriously weakened from red solar energy, artificial Kryptonite, and other factors, once Chris was in danger. There's a few other examples I know of as well. It's not well known, and many Superman detractors argue against it with little more than a very strong "nuh uh he don't have it!!" as their backing, but there's many examples under various writers going all the way back to his early Post-CRISIS under Byrne.

Delta1938
He punched a hole through the Hulk's body. Is Superman immune to magic as well now? Like I said just say Superman wins, because he has no limits, and be done with it. From now on that's what everyone should say, when Superman is in a vs thread, despite actually losing in comics.

Whoops, for some reason my response to this messed-up and got erased when I replied to the dynamic powers issue.

Anyways complaining about people bringing-up Superman's feats and showings accomplishes what, exactly? Yeah, Superman's lost in comics. Everybody has. But how does randomly citing that Superman's "lost" while sarcastically talking about Superman against magick and telepathy supposed to prove anything?

Superman's vulnerability to magick is misunderstood by people who don't actually know the character, and he's not weak to telepathy. He's generally pretty resistant, with insane feats. I didn't even have to get into his better stuff when citing telepaths I feel make it so Professor X won't be taking him out. Why do you think he'll be so easily taken out? And would you like to see examples against magick? Plus, even if Zom-Strange can also blast holes through Superman, I don't see that being too big factor for the same reason Spider-Man dodges bullets all the time but gets punched by Hulk and others.

And frankly, I'm not seeing how Sentry stalemating Hulk in WWH is supposed to prove he beats Superman, especially in the mind-set Superman should be in if I get the OP right.

Stoic
And Superman's powers are effected by his mental state. This goes back to under Byrne(who apparently even talked about his concept for Superman only being limited by what he believed he could do, on his message board) and Marv Wolfman in the early days of Post-CRISIS, to Loeb having Mongul II train Superman to overcome his mental blocks and feeling a "surge of power," Joe Casey having Superman be "unleashed" against numerous Imperiex Probes, one-shotting them and fighting them so long he lost track of time(could've been days) and Joe Casey also mentioned Superman's mental state being one factor in his power level, in an interview. I think it was Greg Rucka who had the scene where Ruin had been testing Superman and determined Superman's stress levels effected his solar energy reserves. Kurt Busiek had Superman's powers going up as the situation needed in UP, UP AND AWAY before coming back to full strength after being powerless for a year. Hell, Superman was even more powerful with his memory and mental processing upgrade. Kurt also had Superman appear to get stronger, when he was seriously weakened from red solar energy, artificial Kryptonite, and other factors, once Chris was in danger. There's a few other examples I know of as well. It's not well known, and many Superman detractors argue against it with little more than a very strong "nuh uh he don't have it!!" as their backing, but there's many examples under various writers going all the way back to his early Post-CRISIS under Byrne.

So there we have it. Superman is unbeatable, and has no limits. If we use this kind of thinking, Not even Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet would defeat him. This is despite all of the times that he's been defeated, but then again, if he believes that he will not lose no one can beat him. Why stop there, not even the Living Tribunal would be able to stop a determined Superman, DOS Doomsday while fighting him should have destroyed more than the windows on those buildings in that final blow, it should have destroyed the entire universe, making HOTM, and any other crazy feat pale in comparison. You see what you're saying here?

Delta1938
So there we have it. Superman is unbeatable, and has no limits. If we use this kind of thinking, Not even Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet would defeat him. This is despite all of the times that he's been defeated, but then again, if he believes that he will not lose no one can beat him. Why stop there, not even the Living Tribunal would be able to stop a determined Superman, DOS Doomsday while fighting him should have destroyed more than the windows on those buildings in that final blow, it should have destroyed the entire universe, making HOTM, and any other crazy feat pale in comparison. You see what you're saying here?

Yes, I see what you're saying here.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/22bb1e6abde94aaee912c7ccdb37b355/tumblr_mrr7qdMDyE1sdl4iqo1_400.gif

carver9
Strange turns Superman into a hush puppy.

Stoic
Whoops, for some reason my response to this messed-up and got erased when I replied to the dynamic powers issue.

Anyways complaining about people bringing-up Superman's feats and showings accomplishes what, exactly? Yeah, Superman's lost in comics. Everybody has. But how does randomly citing that Superman's "lost" while sarcastically talking about Superman against magick and telepathy supposed to prove anything?

Superman's vulnerability to magick is misunderstood by people who don't actually know the character, and he's not weak to telepathy. He's generally pretty resistant, with insane feats. I didn't even have to get into his better stuff when citing telepaths I feel make it so Professor X won't be taking him out. Why do you think he'll be so easily taken out? And would you like to see examples against magick? Plus, even if Zom-Strange can also blast holes through Superman, I don't see that being too big factor for the same reason Spider-Man dodges bullets all the time but gets punched by Hulk and others.

And frankly, I'm not seeing how Sentry stalemating Hulk in WWH is supposed to prove he beats Superman, especially in the mind-set Superman should be in if I get the OP right.

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm going on what people believe Superman to be in a forum setting. You just gave him no limits. Re-read your post, and tell me how I'm being sarcastic. You're the one giving him no limits, but then choose to ignore his defeats. I mean who wants to be beaten? What I get from your posts are that he lost because he didn't try to win.

-Pr-
Superman would do as well as Hulk did.

carver9
Naah

Stoic
Yes, I see what you're saying here.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/22bb1e6abde94aaee912c7ccdb37b355/tumblr_mrr7qdMDyE1sdl4iqo1_400.gif

Actually you should take time and see what it was that you stated. Instead you choose to point the finger, and refuse to see where you are in error. I was going on your statements about an unbeatable Superman. honestly go back and re-read your posts, and tell me what exactly you are saying.

-Pr-
Naah

You not liking it doesn't make it unlikely.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You not liking it doesn't make it unlikely.

I can't see it. Strange would know his magic weakness since they are friends and Strange would take complete advantage of it. He can't win this.

-Pr-
I can't see it. Strange would know his magic weakness since they are friends and Strange would take complete advantage of it. He can't win this.

First of all, it's not a weakness.

What? Friends?

Sure he can.

Prof. T.C McAbe

What? Friends?

Sure he can.

Ban this hater! 100$ if it is a perma ban :>

carver9

What? Friends?

Sure he can.

What is it? It has been stated by Superman himself that it's a weakness.

He is taking Hulks place which means they are friends. If not, Strange bfr him like he said he was going to do to Hulk on multiples of occasions.

Debatable.

Lek Kuen
Sure strange can beat Superman if he fights at his best. But he can also beat the hell out of Hulk. Soooo

Superman wins if things are going like they did there

-Pr-
What is it? It has been stated by Superman himself that it's a weakness.

He is taking Hulks place which means they are friends. If not, Strange bfr him like he said he was going to do to Hulk on multiples of occasions.

Debatable.

It's a vulnerability. Not the same thing as a weakness.

lol, not sure that's how it works. I'm sure you want it to, but that's reaching a tad.

No, it really isn't. Superman is more than capable of beating most if not all of the matches Hulk had faced during that arc. What's debatable is whether he WOULD.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Sure strange can beat Superman if he fights at his best. But he can also beat the hell out of Hulk. Soooo

If things went the way that they did, Superman would have stopped when Strange contacted him, and brought him to the Astral Plane. The Hulk and Superman are not the same in their thoughts, and the way that they deal with things. Bruce is a victim of many mental hardships, which is what makes his Hulk dynamic, and other Hulk-like characters such as the Abomination, She Hulk, Abomb, and others baseline. If the question is whether he had the physical attributes to complete every trial that the Hulk was able to, then I would have to say maybe.

I believe that Xavier, and Emma would have an effect on his mind, and I believe that Zom Strange would as well, if it ever got to that point. This is mainly due to the very character of Superman being known as more level headed than the Hulk's unstable personality. There was more involved during WW Hulk than a muscle competition, if it wasn't the Hulk would have gone World Breaker the minute he reached Earth, and everyone that could have died would have died.

carver9

Lol...He doesn't need to fight at his best, since he is fight Superman across the planet while Superman is engaged fight others. Did you not know he was doing that in WWH. The only time he came face to face with Hulk was when he went all Zom on him.

Lek Kuen
Lol...He doesn't need to fight at his best, since he is fight Superman across the planet while Superman is engaged fight others. Did you not know he was doing that in WWH. The only time he came face to face with Hulk was when he went all Zom on him.

Yes we get it, you think WWhulk is a perfect showing of Hulks prowess, and the peak of everyone else involved who never have better feats then losing to hulk.

ares834
Superman would do as well as Hulk did.

Naah thumb up

You're right. He does better.

JBL
Strange would stop him dead in his tracks.

celeyhyga17
Cue in Superman feats against magic.

Sixth_Winged
Not getting pass zomstrange thats for sure

Inhuman
just say Superman wins, because he has no limits, and be done with it. From now on that's what everyone should say

thumb up

also "batman finds a way"

Stoic
Originally posted by Inhuman
thumb up

also "batman finds a way"

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman would outperform WWH in any encounter.

abhilegend
Yeah, Superman wouldn't just crush strange's hands. He would put strange out of his misery. Superman's fights in astral plane are far better than Hulk's.

Insane Titan
Superman does the same as Hulk, but easier

DarkSaint85
Superman wins.

When would people realise WWH, like every comic book event, is a story???

One with a plot?

I.e. PIS?

If DC and Marve had sat down to create a storyline called WWS, with Superman coming back to avenge his wife on those who had killed her....you guys really think they'd have their premier summer event of the year ending with him being stopped by Black Bolt in issue 1???
Or by Xavier in issue 1 of x-men vs WWS??

Get the phuck out of here.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman wins.

When would people realise WWH, like every comic book event, is a story???

One with a plot?

I.e. PIS?

If DC and Marve had sat down to create a storyline called WWS, with Superman coming back to avenge his wife on those who had killed her....you guys really think they'd have their premier summer event of the year ending with him being stopped by Black Bolt in issue 1???
Or by Xavier in issue 1 of x-men vs WWS??

Get the phuck out of here.

That's just it. They would never have a WW Superman, because he would not react the same as Bruce did. This is a guy that has always come within an inch of happiness only to have it taken away in one form or another. Jarella, Betty, and then Caiera. The loss of his mother at the hands of an abusive father, and turned into an uncontrollable beast with the pent up rage that he had dealt with his entire life. All due to circumstance. I mean what crummy luck.

WW Hulk, and Planet Hulk was built around his personality, not Superman's. This is why a story like WW Hulk, could never happen to Superman... Zod maybe, or Black Adam, but the minute that Doctor Strange began communicating with him on the Astral Plane, he would have likely burst into tears, fell on his knees, pounding the ground, and that would have been the end of it. Could he rise to every challenge that the Hulk did? Maybe not, because Zom Strange may have had the power to end him due to his vulnerability to magic. In a book series with him in it, they would likely never use Zom, they would replace him with someone that Superman may have a difficult time, with, but he would be able to barely overcome like the Hulk with Zom.

In the end WW Hulk was just not tailored to Superman's character. It's kind of like asking one guy what he would do if someone killed his wife. One guy would say that he would kill the person who did this, while another would say let justice be done by the proper authorities. I'm thinking that Superman would fall under the latter.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Guess you haven't been reading Injustice then.

Its a comic. He is subject to the whims of the writers. So that's a poor excuse.

Stoic
Lol. Guess you haven't been reading Injustice then.

Its a comic. He is subject to the whims of the writers. So that's a poor excuse.

Is Injustice even canon? Is it the same personality that Superman has currently, or Pre Flashpoint? Is Superman of Injustice willing to kill? And last but not least, is that the Superman that is being used in this thread?

Enzeru
Is Injustice even canon?

Dude, you bring stupidity to whole another level - it's ridiculous.

I was considering for a moment to go back to page one, where you write some more shit about how Sentry wasn't vastly weakened during his encounter with WW Hulk. You say that there is no evidence, even though I provided sooo much context to prove you and every other Sentry hating douchebag otherwise. But all you do in the end is to ignore every single bit of it.

Now I see you asking if Injustice is canon or not. Do me a favour and slap yourself. Slap yourself hard, son, because you deserve it.

Stoic
Originally posted by Enzeru
Dude, you bring stupidity to whole another level - it's ridiculous.

I was considering for a moment to go back to page one, where you write some more shit about how Sentry wasn't vastly weakened during his encounter with WW Hulk. You say that there is no evidence, even though I provided sooo much context to prove you and every other Sentry hating douchebag otherwise. But all you do in the end is to ignore every single bit of it.

Now I see you asking if Injustice is canon or not. Do me a favour and slap yourself. Slap yourself hard, son, because you deserve it.

Really now? You mad? As far as I know you didn't prove a thing. What weakened Sentry so much? Did you get the writers say so on this? Since when does bob operate through confidence? I saw a smile on his face when he blitzed the Hulk, I didn't see or read anything to indicate that he was off. Tony gave him a pep talk, he was unsure, and then he got over it, and joined the battle at the end. I asked a question about Injustice because i did not know whether or not it was canon to the current Superman or Pre Flashpoint Superman. I recall asking someone before if it was canon and they told me no. So is it or isn't it? Also what's your deal anyways? You felt as if you proved that the Sentry was weakened, while I didn't agree with you. This is an open forum, and people will have their own opinions especially when people proclaim things that were never written on panel.

When did the Sentry ever become Gladiator? You ought to do yourself a favor and get it together.

DarkSaint85
Is Injustice even canon? Is it the same personality that Superman has currently, or Pre Flashpoint? Is Superman of Injustice willing to kill? And last but not least, is that the Superman that is being used in this thread?

Lol.

From the point up until he killed the joker, he was, for all intents and purposes, the same.

Everyone was shocked when he killed the joker.....because it was so out of character. That's what made it so shocking for the rest of that universe's characters.

Does it matter if it is the one used here or not? I'll answer that for you. No, it isn't. Because up until the killing, he was jolly friendly superman who hands criminals over to the proper authorities etc. Unless of course you can prove that he was personality wise that different from mainstream superman?

Why do you think WWH was so amazing for people like carver? Because before that point, we had never seen a Hulk that was that focussed in his rage, yet who still maintained his intelligence. That's what made him so powerful. Nor did we know that he had gamma math. So all of that was a plot construct, designed for one thing only....to showcase the Hulk in his purest rage form, cutting a swathe through Earth's heroes.

And so, if you asked me what would happen if DC and Marvel wantedto sshowcase Superman raging, cutting a swathe through Earth's heroes.....how dumb would it be if it ended in issue one?

I'll answer that again for you. Pretty dumb.

Stoic
Lol.

From the point up until he killed the joker, he was, for all intents and purposes, the same.

Everyone was shocked when he killed the joker.....because it was so out of character. That's what made it so shocking for the rest of that universe's characters.

Does it matter if it is the one used here or not? I'll answer that for you. No, it isn't. Because up until the killing, he was jolly friendly superman who hands criminals over to the proper authorities etc. Unless of course you can prove that he was personality wise that different from mainstream superman?

Why do you think WWH was so amazing for people like carver? Because before that point, we had never seen a Hulk that was that focussed in his rage, yet who still maintained his intelligence. That's what made him so powerful. Nor did we know that he had gamma math. So all of that was a plot construct, designed for one thing only....to showcase the Hulk in his purest rage form, cutting a swathe through Earth's heroes.

And so, if you asked me what would happen if DC and Marvel wantedto sshowcase Superman raging, cutting a swathe through Earth's heroes.....how dumb would it be if it ended in issue one?

Of course it would be dumb if it ended in one issue. yes it does matter if Superman is unwilling to kill, or come to such a conclusion. It's no longer the Superman of canon, and takes a left turn somewhere along the bend.

Superman in character would be reasoned with, if the events that happened to the Hulk, happened to him. He would never be in that situation to begin with. The heroes of Earth wouldn't have tricked him into a scenario, and sent him to a land far far away. However I do believe that he would be able to complete most of the tasks that the Hulk did if not all if Dr. Zom were not in the picture.

The question still remains that in character would he? And I'm not talking about the Injustice Superman but the one that is of current continuity, or Pre Flashpoint Superman that this thread appears to be about considering the scan in the OP. Take Zom out, fix the story to where Superman is completely in the right, and his conversation with Strange would not cause him to buckle to reason, and sure Superman has this. That's all that I am saying. And he would have trouble with the Sentry IMO.

Enzeru
As far as I know you didn't prove a thing.

Do you want me to prove YOU wrong?

I don't mind doing it, but it will take me time and effort and I'm not willing to invest that time and effort, if you will read the first few lines, then stop and continue being a stupid idiot.

If you want I can explain absolutely everything regarding the Sentry power level inconsistency during major arcs and why he is so powerful as a Horseman at the moment (which has nothing to do with the Death Seed).

maxivitopowe
It's a vulnerability. Not the same thing as a weakness.

lol, not sure that's how it works. I'm sure you want it to, but that's reaching a tad.

No, it really isn't. Superman is more than capable of beating most if not all of the matches Hulk had faced during that arc. What's debatable is whether he WOULD.
They only did that to him as his friends cos they didn't want to kill him

so he's too dangerous

They put him in a ship to an uninhabited planet

Suddenly space portal

Sakaar (sp?)

Gladiator bullshit

War bullshit

Bomb bullshit

Fighting in the prow of a spaceship

Anger training bullshit

Moon

Earth

Stoic
Do you want me to prove YOU wrong?

I don't mind doing it, but it will take me time and effort and I'm not willing to invest that time and effort, if you will read the first few lines, then stop and continue being a stupid idiot.

If you want I can explain absolutely everything regarding the Sentry power level inconsistency during major arcs and why he is so powerful as a Horseman at the moment (which has nothing to do with the Death Seed).

Man shut your damned mouth when I want your opinion dick breath, I'll ask for it. Did you like that? No? Well then ******* come correct, and without the insults. now if you're going to come at me with your opinion, and not an official statement from the writer detailing that he was using a gimped Sentry, all I sense is a butthurt fanboy, that witnessed his man crush get tuned up by the Ho Ho Ho Green Giant.

Do you have any idea how many inconsistencies are floating around the comic book world? Huh? Ask yourself that question, before you take the precious time to type out walls of text, that I will only turn around and ask you where did that writer say all of that shit that you are trying to sell me. You want to be insulting? Start flaming over fake shit? Venom (Flash Thomson) is in space with the GOTG, and suddenly the Kingpin of mother@@@@ing New York City is killing Edward Brock, and hee hee hawing about some dumb crap, and suddenly he has the parasitic symbiote riding up his butthole. WTF. Yeah so what you believe is real, may not be.

As far as I am concerned the Sentry that fought the Hulk didn't have gas, a tumor, a toothache, or mumps, He was tip top.

Enzeru
As far as I am concerned the Sentry that fought the Hulk didn't have gas, a tumor, a toothache, or mumps, He was tip top.

You're done, son.

maxivitopowe
Also DS we aren't mashing a comic so even we regard pis that's all pis in favour of Hulk not Supes

Also using Injustice as proof is...unwise as all the heroes on Supes side are not in character

Stoic
You're done, son.

Eh? Cut that nut ass shit out. If you have the writer of WW Hulk stating that the Sentry was weakened, that's all you'll need, if not, keep your opinions of the events, and I'll keep mine. And what's the deal with this son shit? Do you have any idea how old I am boy? Notice how I used an insulting word? Like I said before, come correct, without the insults, and flame tactics and put the shit on the table. If not, you know what I just said about opinions. We all have one.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Also DS we aren't mashing a comic so even we regard pis that's all pis in favour of Hulk not Supes

Why not.

DarkSaint85
Also Enzeru and Stoic, I don't usually backseat mod, but calm down. They're only fictional characters. Don't escalate it until a mod pops in.

Stoic
Also Enzeru and Stoic, I don't usually backseat mod, but calm down. They're only fictional characters. Don't escalate it until a mod pops in.

Yo I'm just reflecting what I get. I'm cool believe it or not. I know that this is fiction, and I also know that what is written in one book does not always merge into another book, which is what Enzeru is going to likely come in here with. What he has to realize is that the Hulk of WW Hulk was written up to insane levels prior to the WW Hulk arc, and even a Sentry capable of easily dealing with Terrax, would have a hard time against this version of the Hulk. He stopped a planet from exploding with strength alone, so it was actually the Hulk that was portrayed as weaker than he should have been in that particular story.

Enzeru
I also know that what is written in one book does not always merge into another book, which is what Enzeru is going to likely come in here with.

All of what you, Carver and co say is simply not true and many years later after these books and events one would expect that you know more of what happened, but you don't. And you throw out ignorant statements over and over and over againn, even after people try to convince you otherwise.

I'm investing quite some time into the clarification of all this now. Trying to find a scan, that is very hard to find unfortunately, so it might take some time.

My statement of you being an idiot still remains. If you want to get rid of that title as for now, then read through what I have to say in the end. It will be a lot of text, but only to explain absolutely everything in perfect detail. If you then still disagree with me, that's perfectly fine, but at that point I want you to simply consider all of that.

Stoic
All of what you, Carver and co say is simply not true and many years later after these books and events one would expect that you know more of what happened, but you don't. And you throw out ignorant statements over and over and over againn, even after people try to convince you otherwise.

I'm investing quite some time into the clarification of all this now. Trying to find a scan, that is very hard to find unfortunately, so it might take some time.

My statement of you being an idiot still remains. If you want to get rid of that title as for now, then read through what I have to say in the end. It will be a lot of text, but only to explain absolutely everything in perfect detail. If you then still disagree with me, that's perfectly fine, but at that point I want you to simply consider all of that.

And your opinion of me means what exactly? You see what I mean? Typically speaking your entire rant has nothing to do with this topic, and thus it only has served to derail the thread because you want to talk about your love interest in a fictional character. What you don't get is that I don't really care. You'd think that a genius like yourself would be able to remain focused, and on topic. And no I will not subject myself to another wall of text that you will write, and I have already read what you had to say on the subject. What did you not understand about, I do not agree with what you wrote several months ago? Can you understand that? It's called agreeing to disagree. Sentry could be one thing in one book, and another writer will make him another in a completely different book. I will leave it at that, and the next time you insult me, I'll just be forced to report you. Simple right. smile

carver9
Lol.

I see where Dark is going with this and I agree. If a writer wants to make a character as powerful as they want in a story, then that character will be that powerful and I admit, writers has done this with Thor AND Superman. Writers intent. With that said, going by this logic, yes he do it.

Shabazz916
if superman is willing to kill... its over and kills ppl b4 they know he is there with his speed and heat vision

Zack Fair
Lol.

I'll answer that again for you. Pretty dumb. Truer words never been said.

thumb up

Hell Black Adam had his own World War event, and he is no where near Superman when it comes to DC's hierarchy.

Lets leave Injustice out of this. Things will run better without him. We don't need no Superman one shotting the shit out of everything and doing this

SmCLgAH2eVo

DarkSaint85
I see where Dark is going with this and I agree. If a writer wants to make a character as powerful as they want in a story, then that character will be that powerful and I admit, writers has done this with Thor AND Superman. Writers intent. With that said, going by this logic, yes he do it.

thumb up

You and me, carver, against the world.

maxivitopowe
He loses at Zom, Xavier or Juggs

Zack Fair
How does he lose to Juggernaut?

He has everything on Juggy except invulnerability. He can literally ROFL and still win.

maxivitopowe
Magic vulnerability

carver9
The only way he is beating Jugs is bfr.

LordofBrooklyn
Magic vulnerability

Black Adam, Satannus, Captain Marvel, Demon...

Zack Fair
Magic vulnerability Would amount to something if juggy had a chance to hit him.

That won't be happening in this scenario.

So Superman rolls on the floor laughing his ass off waiting for Juggernaut to actually hit him.

Superman ends up BFRing himself out of boredom.

Zack Fair
The only way he is beating Jugs is bfr. Like Hulk, yah.

maxivitopowe
Yes
Say you were invulnerable to punches, anyone could punch you and you wouldn't feel a thing. Then one day someone slightly weaker than you, but he want susceptible to your invulnerability, punched you in the face. You would feel it right?

Then someone twice stronger than that punched you. Most likely something would give and that would most likely be your face, right?

That's how I'm treating the vulnerability, as something that allows the injury and Juggs can hurt Supes, especially when a fight between the two would most likely be them grappling and Supes HVing Cains face

Zack Fair
Not really.

I mean sure a CIS Supes would slug it out with Juggs. A pissed off out for blood/revenge Superman would own his ass.

Mullet or not.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/82452/1545978-855093_juggernaut_vs._superman_super.jpgOriginally posted by maxivitopowe
Yes
Say you were invulnerable to punches, anyone could punch you and you wouldn't feel a thing. Then one day someone slightly weaker than you, but he want susceptible to your invulnerability, punched you in the face. You would feel it right?

Then someone twice stronger than that punched you. Most likely something would give and that would most likely be your face, right?

That's how I'm treating the vulnerability, as something that allows the injury and Juggs can hurt Supes, especially when a fight between the two would most likely be them grappling and Supes HVing Cains face Oh and...No.

Lek Kuen
Like Hulk, yah.

Naw, Hulk punched him once and Juggernaut died you didn't see the Extended Edition of the comic.

carver9
Like Hulk, yah.

Yes. Going fist cuff ain't gonna cut it.

Lek Kuen
Yes. Going fist cuff ain't gonna cut it.

I'm disappointed in you.

carver9
I'm disappointed in you.

Why when Superman 'will' bfr him?

Lek Kuen
Why when Superman 'will' bfr him?

For agreeing that Hulk had to bfr him too

carver9
For agreeing that Hulk had to bfr him too

Hulk admitted it later on during Pak run that bfr is the only option at beating Jugs (when he was training Skaar). I can't help but to agree with it.

Estacado
Its impossible for Superman to win this scenario.
Hulk faced guys like The Thing ,non fighting Hercules ,Skrull Bolt,X-men,Iron Man, Dr Strange in a h2h fight, Sentry The Awesome.

DarkSaint85
Lol, so many agendas....

It's no shame in BFRing Juggernaut. Good on the Hulk for realising this (showed his tactical brain...why waste time on a d!ck measuring contest, when he had more important things to do?)

Likewise, so what if Superman has to resort to BFR? It's the full powered Juggernaut. No shame.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk faced guys like The Thing ,non fighting Hercules ,Skrull Bolt,X-men,Iron Man, Dr Strange in a h2h fight, Sentry The Awesome.

The hate is strong in you.

DarkSaint85

Phuck you.

That X-men lineup he faced included such notables as:

Surge
Hellion
Mercury
Dust
Rockslide
Elixir
X-23

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Wolverine
BEAST!!!
Shadowcat
Colossus
LOCKHEED!!!

Nightcrawler
Warpath
HEPZIBAH!!!!!
Darwin (who will lose his sh!t when he gets to a pissed off Kryptonian)
MULTIPLE MAN!!!
WOLFSBANE!
SIRYN!
MONET!
STRONG GUY (with heart condition!!!)

Superman will have a tough fight here.

carver9
Why would Darwin go crazy facing Superman? You also forgot Xavier and Emma.

DarkSaint85
Why would Darwin go crazy facing Superman?

Because he's never faced such AWESOME power before, of course.

Silly carver.

DarkSaint85
Why would Darwin go crazy facing Superman? You also forgot Xavier and Emma.

No I didn't.

Man, you KEEP misreading my posts. Jeez.

Lek Kuen
Why would Darwin go crazy facing Superman? You also forgot Xavier and Emma. Those two are worthless in all of these threads
Hulk Superman and Thor are all immune to telepathy

Estacado
Phuck you.

That X-men lineup he faced included such notables as:

Surge
Hellion
Mercury
Dust
Rockslide
Elixir
X-23

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Wolverine
BEAST!!!
Shadowcat
Colossus
LOCKHEED!!!

Nightcrawler
Warpath
HEPZIBAH!!!!!
Darwin (who will lose his sh!t when he gets to a pissed off Kryptonian)
MULTIPLE MAN!!!
WOLFSBANE!
SIRYN!
MONET!
STRONG GUY (with heart condition!!!)

Superman will have a tough fight here.
thumb up
Cyclops takes off his visor and vaporizes his ass.

carver9
Those two are worthless in all of these threads
Hulk Superman and Thor are all immune to telepathy

Xavier already mind raped Thor. Can Superman withstand a mind attack from both Emma and Xavier while taking on a large Xmen team? I highly doubt that.

Lek Kuen
Xavier already mind raped Thor. Can Superman withstand a mind attack from both Emma and Xavier while taking on a large Xmen team? I highly doubt that.

I was actually mocking all three camps there. All three groups do the same thing in every thread. No matter what or who those three are always immune to everything

carver9
I was actually mocking all three camps there. All three groups do the same thing in every thread. No matter what or who those three are always immune to everything

Lol...my bad buddy.

Lek Kuen
A more serious argument beyond simply mocking the forum

The thing with telepathy is that it has many uses. Despite what happened in the comic I think Xavier and Emma could have gotten through to Hulk. Just have to go about it differently. Especially if you take Xavier at his best. I'm just not willing to accept that no matter what Xavier did he would fail if we take all of both into consideration.

And I guess that also goes into my issue with wwhulk. I'm not a fan of random hero beat downs already but if a fight comes I prefer a quality Indepth fight that truly shows both sides. And I felt most fights in the arc failed to deliver and were too quick or too focused on giving hulk feats.

tkitna
Superman has no healing factor. He loses every single time.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by tkitna

WHA.....

carver9
A more serious argument beyond simply mocking the forum

The thing with telepathy is that it has many uses. Despite what happened in the comic I think Xavier and Emma could have gotten through to Hulk. Just have to go about it differently. Especially if you take Xavier at his best. I'm just not willing to accept that no matter what Xavier did he would fail if we take all of both into consideration.

And I guess that also goes into my issue with wwhulk. I'm not a fan of random hero beat downs already but if a fight comes I prefer a quality Indepth fight that truly shows both sides. And I felt most fights in the arc failed to deliver and were too quick or too focused on giving hulk feats.

It depends on how you look at it. Professor X mind attack against Hulk was so powerful that the backlash dropped the Xmen and iirc, Emma fell as well. He most def wasn't holding back and it did nothing to the Hulk. Professor said even before becoming WWH it was hard telepathically assaulting him but as WWH...

I agree with In - depth fights.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
WHA.....

He's saying that some of the things Hulk went through required a healing factor. Example...Ironman built a suit specifically for Hulk but in this case he would probably have to change it up a bit with Superman (or he could rock the same suit, doesn't matter with what I am about to say). During that fight, Ironman plunged a adamantium spike in the back of Hulks head and with the strength amp Ironman had with his suit, he can most def do the same to Supes. I just don't see Superman surviving.

Lek Kuen
It depends on how you look at it. Professor X mind attack against Hulk was so powerful that the backlash dropped the Xmen and iirc, Emma fell as well. He most def wasn't holding back and it did nothing to the Hulk. Professor said even before becoming WWH it was hard telepathically assaulting him but as WWH...

I agree with In - depth fights.

That's the thing Telepathy doesn't have to try to only control you, or damage your mind. I can't buy that no avenue Xavier could do in a comic truly displaying both, would have no effect. Not saying Hulk couldn't win, but to be disregarded in every different form of mental power? Can't see it as an accurate look

carver9
That's the thing Telepathy doesn't have to try to only control you, or damage your mind. I can't buy that no avenue Xavier could do in a comic truly displaying both, would have no effect. Not saying Hulk couldn't win, but to be disregarded in every different form of mental power? Can't see it as an accurate look

Its not that his powers doesn't work, it's the fact that Hulk rage is too much for him. It's difficult even entering his mind. The icing on the cake was Emma attempting it as well and failing.

TheLurkingFear
If Superman is in the same mind set Hulk was, then he rolls through this. The only tough fight would be Strange, and that would probably be really tough due to magic and everything.

Lek Kuen
Its not that his powers doesn't work, it's the fact that Hulk rage is too much for him. It's difficult even entering his mind. The icing on the cake was Emma attempting it as well and failing.

The only accurate thing in that arc is cyclops getting owned uhuh

carver9
The only accurate thing in that arc is cyclops getting owned uhuh

Lol...I don't understand why you all say that. Can you name one thing that was inaccurate about that arc. Just need one.

Lek Kuen
Honestly I don't even care that much anymore, though I do think most fights were lame. Here I'm mostly just bothering you because all the wwWhoever threads are annoying me.

I do dislike some of the misrepresentation the fans do however. Such as the Ghost rider fight proving he can take Ghost Rider at his best/peak ignoring the context of it being a bumbling blaze trying to control the power without help because the Rider didn't want to fight Hulk and instead wanted to focus on satan. Among several other things.

But that's not unique to hulk fans, it's just an annoying trait of the forum.

Time Immemorial

DAMN LIES!

h1a8

Superman does have a healing factor. Plus he is more durability as well.

Delta1938
I'm not being sarcastic, I'm going on what people believe Superman to be in a forum setting. You just gave him no limits. Re-read your post, and tell me how I'm being sarcastic. You're the one giving him no limits, but then choose to ignore his defeats. I mean who wants to be beaten? What I get from your posts are that he lost because he didn't try to win.

Actually you should take time and see what it was that you stated. Instead you choose to point the finger, and refuse to see where you are in error. I was going on your statements about an unbeatable Superman. honestly go back and re-read your posts, and tell me what exactly you are saying.

I don't see how I said Superman was limitless. The only example you can argue was me citing Byrne telling his opinion on how Superman's powers work, and that was really just to show Byrne's intent for how Superman's powers work means he can and does get more powerful depending on his mental state.

You on the other hand are essentially arguing that Superman loses in this scenario because "he's lost before." Hulk has lost before. Why don't you have a problem with WORLD WAR HULK then? Really, you're just saying "he's lost before" and not really giving any examples nor why you think it's relevant.

DarkSaint85

Scans of Hulk resisting BOTH Emma and Charles WhILST taking on a large X men team?

Because, IIRC, Charles tried, then failed, then Emma blocked Charles from accessing his powers. She never actually tried. And certainly not WHILST the xmen were attacking.

Very misleading, carver.

Delta1938

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Healing%20Factor/Heals%205D%20Created%20Bullet%20In%20Seconds/th_SUPERMAN-BATMAN21-PG10.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Healing%20Factor/Heals%205D%20Created%20Bullet%20In%20Seconds/th_SUPERMAN-BATMAN21-PG11.jpg

Delta1938
Yes

That's how I'm treating the vulnerability, as something that allows the injury and Juggs can hurt Supes, especially when a fight between the two would most likely be them grappling and Supes HVing Cains face

The vulnerability doesn't work like that. If it did he'd do a lot worse against all the mystically powered bricks than he does.

Also.....are you arguing that Juggernaut is stronger than Superman?

SamZED
Lol...I don't understand why you all say that. Can you name one thing that was inaccurate about that arc. Just need one. I guess the problem some people have with that story is that it might as well have been called "Hulk beats Marvel Earth" we knew from the start that he's going to own everyone one way or another. Even those who logically can port him into a block hole with zero efforts.

Magnon

Lol. Superman has an extremely powerful healing factor. Due to his higher durability he just doesn't need it as often as Hulk.

Edit. Smallville final season spoilers, see 2:18 and 4:14:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TmbKl1tro

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
I guess the problem some people have with that story is that it might as well have been called "Hulk beats Marvel Earth" we knew from the start that he's going to own everyone one way or another. Even those who logically can port him into a block hole with zero efforts.

This is why they didn't bfr him, well, one of the reasons...

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media-full/Hulk/wwhstrongest.jpg.html

Then it was stated another time that "no matter where I send him he will return and this time he will probably return more powerful than ever".

Estacado
^
So the plot of not teleporting him away was completly retarded.thumb up

carver9
^
So the plot of not teleporting him away was completly retarded.thumb up

Made sense. Deal with him while he is at a weaker power level than what he would come back to once he returns (and he always returns).

Delta1938
Made sense. Deal with him while he is at a weaker power level than what he would come back to once he returns (and he always returns).

So how would he return if he was thrown into the core of a star or a black hole?

DarkSaint85
How would he return from the Sun, IYO, barring a plot-induced construct (Warbound swing by and pick him up etc)?

Edit: Delta, lol.

Estacado
What if he got teleported to another dimension?

carver9
What if he got teleported to another dimension ,sun ,abandoned planet?

He got transported to another dimension in his last issue by Pak and was ported back to Earth. He's been ported to a lifeless Dimension as well and returned. It's what he does. He just returns under no explainable reason.

maxivitopowe
Negative zone glass

Estacado
He got transported to another dimension in his last issue by Pak and was ported back to Earth. He's been ported to a lifeless Dimension as well and returned. It's what he does. He just returns under no explainable reason.
facepalm

DarkSaint85
Negative zone glass

Wrong Hulk.

DarkSaint85

Lol. So.....PIS.

Delta1938
How would he return from the Sun, IYO, barring a plot-induced construct (Warbound swing by and pick him up etc)?

Edit: Delta, lol.

He would return from being stuck in the Sun in my opinion? confused

DarkSaint85
He would return from being stuck in the Sun in my opinion? confused

No, was to carver, then saw you had posted the exact same style of question.

carver9
Lol. So.....PIS.

Naah, not PIS. Just the nature of the character.

Delta1938
No, was to carver, then saw you had posted the exact same style of question.

Ah. So the timing.

Delta1938

So it's the nature of the character for others to bail him out?

DarkSaint85

Your answer is basically the same as, 'lol, Batman finds a way', without saying how or why.

So essentially, PIS lol

carver9
Your answer is basically the same as, 'lol, Batman finds a way', without saying how or why.

So essentially, PIS lol

Well, at one point he/Bruce did admit that the Hulks could punch through dimensions (and he has done it before). Admitted this during the time he was powerless after being hit with the satellite made by stark (but hijacked by the leader and Modok).

DarkSaint85
So.....if sent to the heart of the sun, what happens?

carver9
So.....if sent to the heart of the sun, what happens?

I don't know. Are you asking that because there isnt a physical object for Hulk to leap off of?

DarkSaint85
I'm asking because I am curious. And because it was a legit tactic Cyclops tried to get Pixie to do with Kuurth when he attacked Utopia.

Edit: but yes, it would be hard. Even if there WAS a surface, he wouldn't be able to get back under forum rules.

maxivitopowe
Well there would be a point where the density is enough

carver9
I'm asking because I am curious. And because it was a legit tactic Cyclops tried to get Pixie to do with Kuurth when he attacked Utopia.

Edit: but yes, it would be hard. Even if there WAS a surface, he wouldn't be able to get back under forum rules.

It probably wouldn't work since Hulk has control over energy as well. Look here. He was able to hold on to Sentry's energy (which is the reason he was able to fight Sentry in the air for so long).

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh019.jpg.html

He would probably bounce back. It would probably take a long time but it could happen.

DarkSaint85
It probably wouldn't work since Hulk has control over energy as well. Look here. He was able to hold on to Sentry's energy (which is the reason he was able to fight Sentry in the air for so long).

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh019.jpg.html

He would probably bounce back. It would probably take a long time but it could happen.

Do you know how far the Sun is from the Earth?

About 93million miles.

Are you seriously suggesting....the Hulk fashions a 93 million road out of the Sun, then walks home? What is the point of showing that to me? What does he do out in the vacuum of space between the Sun and the Earth? Hold on to the energy from the Sun? Whut??

Jesus bloody wept....

carver9

Do you know how far the Sun is from the Earth?

About 93million miles.

Are you seriously suggesting....the Hulk fashions a 93 million road out of the Sun, then walks home? What is the point of showing that to me? What does he do out in the vacuum of space between the Sun and the Earth? Hold on to the energy from the Sun? Whut??

Jesus bloody wept....

I never said he would jump straight from the sun and back to Earth. That scan is to show you he could get out of the sun.

DarkSaint85
By climbing out? Your assertion is that the Hulk digs and climbs his way out of the Sun, based on that scan where he may or may not be grabbing hold of Sentry's energy? Am just checking, so that if needed, I can use this in future discussions.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>