TMNT vs Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke, Daredevil & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
1. Hand to hand.

Win by KO/Death.
Morals on.
Pis OFF
Cis on

2. Standard Weapons for all
Morals off
Pis off
Cis off
Batman gets standard weapons, not gadgets.

Ah shit, not Deathstroke....dont know who else.......the punisher...NOt deathstroke

deathslash
Which version of the TMNT?

LeonBuco666
Original Comic versions.

deathslash
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Original Comic versions. they take out two, maybe three of these characters but ultimately lose

LeonBuco666
Good fight?

deathslash
Good fight? it's an ok fight but if you ever decide to put the turtles in a fight against masters of multiple martial arts forms (batman, Ra's) you should probably put in Splinter or Casey to help them out.

pym-ftw
Original as in the black & white comic? DS probably soloes

Honestly the current turtles do much better but can't really deal with the gear advantage.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Original as in the black & white comic? DS probably soloes

Honestly the current turtles do much better but can't really deal with the gear advantage. look at the OP. he changed the stips so that it's punisher instead of Slade

pym-ftw
The turtles get swiss cheesed then

LeonBuco666
The turtles get swiss cheesed then

Ha!

Late stip; no guns.

deathslash
Ha!

Late stip; no guns. they still have tough time because Frank is still very good in h2h.

pym-ftw
Does Bruce have gear? If so he should be a major issue.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by deathslash
they still have tough time because Frank is still very good in h2h.

No doubt but guns spelt death for the turtles.....
On the subject have you seen how ****ing weird they look in the upcoming film....they have noses now....and lips.....eugh.

pym-ftw
I dont mind the updated looks.

LeonBuco666
I dont mind the updated looks.

I mean, I cant really judge because it may suit them in that context, but at the moment it really puts me off.

Rather have 4 dudes in painted rubber suits tbh.

deathslash
I mean, I cant really judge because it may suit them in that context, but at the moment it really puts me off.

Rather have 4 dudes in painted rubber suits tbh. they also have a bunch of random hipster shit hanging off of them, are at least 7-8 feet tall, Megan Fox is April (she's not even a readhead), and the Shredder is more of a man in a suit than a legit martial artist (he's getting the same treatment that the silver samurai got in the Wolverine movie).

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by deathslash
they also have a bunch of random hipster shit hanging off of them, are at least 7-8 feet tall, Megan Fox is April (she's not even a readhead), and the Shredder is more of a man in a suit than a legit martial artist (he's getting the same treatment that the silver samurai got in the Wolverine movie).

That bugged me out too, they arent that tall at all.

Shredder is a business man in it apparently.

Lol, megan fox.

maxivitopowe
The new cartoon versions are aight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.