Kas'im Vs General Grevious Vs Raskta Lsu (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Three extremely fast and powerful duelist, go up in a straight up saber match who wins? who dies?

carthage
Grievous stomps

Fated Xtasy
*sighs I wanted actual debaters not trolls. i'll wait to give my opinion until someone other than socks and biased fools respond.

carthage
Neither have his physical abilities, created a whirlwind with their lightsabers, and stomped multiple Jedi at once, and had an amazing striking speed.

Kas'im isn't competent enough to fight him, and Raskta's physically weaker and slower than he is.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Grievous probably wins.

Emperordmb
This would actually be a very interesting one TBH.

Selenial
I'd go Kas'im, as he is far more of a masterful duelist than Grevious, multiple sources claim fear as Grevious' greatest weapon.

I doubt Kas'im would be afraid of him.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
This would actually be a very interesting one TBH. Thank you hopefully you'll make an analyzes, I always enjoy reading them. though that's obviously completely up to you wink

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Selenial
I'd go Kas'im, as he is far more of a masterful duelist than Grevious, multiple sources claim fear as Grevious' greatest weapon.

He was still able to go toe to toe with Mace Windu, who obviously had no fear of him. He was also apparently capable of pressing Dooku in their sparring matches, who was even less so. Obi-Wan Kenobi has also consistently had trouble with him.

Not only this, but he's also taken on four Jedi Knights and annihilated them, though he did have the intimidation advantage there. He's replicated the feat more than once, though...

He's also outright defeated master swordsmen: Adi Gallia, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Pablo Jill being excellent examples. Even if he was defeated by the likes of Assaj Ventress that's still hardly a low showing.

His processor's calculations serve as a sharp alternative to the Jedi's precognition, and it also additionally allows him to study, counter, and even replicate advanced styles such as Mace's Vaapad after only a few exchanges.

Even if he were lacking in skill or experience to these two, he's still got the superior physical capabilities. Between strength that can rip apart durasteel like cheap paper, speed that can dish out twenty strikes every second, and being durable enough to tank canon fire, it's hard to discredit Grievous.

Grievous's only real disadvantage here is his lack of the Force, which is significant, but he has more than his share of dirty tricks to get around this weakness.

I'm still siding with him until further notice.

Selenial
Windu? Eh, you might be right, but I think Windu was trying to take him alive, as we've seen Windu could annihilate him.

As for Kenobi, never really 1v1 though.

Almost all of Grevious' best defeats were done with Magna guards or A droid army. IE, Eeth Koth, Kenobi...

Hell, If he couldn't press Dooku I'd be shocked, Grevious' style SHOULD be a perfect match for Dooku.

NewGuy01
Nothing suggests either point to be true. In fact, Grievous was significantly disadvantaged in that fight, and still was only defeated by harping on said disadvantages.

What? It's almost always been 1v1. Their first real battle was in Season 2, and while Grievous had Magna Guards they were killed before they started fighting. Their second battle in Season 3 was 1 on 1, no one else involved. In their third battle in Season 5, both of them had support. In all of the above matches, Grievous was actually winning for the most part too.

In RotS it was also one on one, and while Kenobi was able to defeat him this time, he was nearly evicerated more than once.

What about Adi Gallia? The 5 Jedi from LoE? Assaj Ventress and Durge? Ki-Adi Mundi?

jmoul
To those who say that Grievous gave Obi Wan a lot of trouble in 1v1 fights: wasn't the RotS fight between the two practically a 1v1? It didn't look like that fight strained Kenobi too much until he lost his lightsaber, and even then it wasn't too tough for Obi Wan.

WildBantha88
I feel like the fight between Kenobi and grievous in Rots, Grievous was on the loosing side of the lightsaber duel, Kenobi was cutting off his hands left and right.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial

thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Bump for a certain someone to see this evil face

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Grievous stomps

Trocity
Grievous stomps

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
*sighs I wanted actual debaters not trolls. i'll wait to give my opinion until someone other than socks and biased fools respond.
Didn't realize Fated was like this all the way back then. It seems Bane's corrupting influence is endless.

|King Joker|
Good fight. Not sure.

Arhael
Grievous stomps

Arhael
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Wow.

The idea that Grievous stomps is not entirely unreasonable.

Grievous in saber only fights gets automatic advantage because given characters never faced him before. He's got cunning moves that can surprise anyone who never faced him before like in this example:
PVjbBNQiS0s

He can fight with two lightsabers and at any point switch to four lightsabers to surprise his opponents.

Grievous is a threat in sabers even to top tear characters as evidenced against Kenobi and Windu.

"Slipping into the gap made by Mace's saber, Grievous's left talon lost magnetic purchase on the roof, and the general faltered. Mace came out of his crouch prepared to drive his sword into Grievous's guts, but some last-instant firing of the general's cybersynapses compelled the cyborg's torso through a swift half twist that would have sent Mace's head hurtling into the canyon had the maneuver prevailed.

Instead Mace leapt backward, out of the range of the slicing blades, and Force-pushed outward"

Kasim can use jar'kai to make it easier to defend against Grievous' simultaneous attacks but that's only one advantage against many advantages of Grievous.

Nephthys
It kind of is unreasonable. Grievous is really good, but so are these two whose skills are within the range of Windu and Kenobi.

carthage
Nah.

Kas'im isn't even on Ahsoka's level, and Raskta is likely somewhere between Luminara and Vos level of skill at best.

Neither of them are on Kenobi's level, they'd both lose and would be stomped by Grievous as they lack the speed feats to compare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.