Citizen Steel vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Vs DCNu

Vs DOS

Vs HP

No bfr

celeyhyga17
CS gets murdered.

Time Immemorial
CS gets stomped out.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Vs DCNu, Don't know how DS Aura would affect him but most likely DD

Vs DOS, I would lean towards Citizen Steel, this DD was pure physical

Vs HP, HP in a Stomp.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Vs DCNu, Don't know how DS Aura would affect him but most likely DD

Vs DOS, I would lean towards Citizen Steel, this DD was pure physical

Vs HP, HP in a Stomp.
How does CS win against DoS DD?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
How does CS win against DoS DD?

DoS DD was not beyond physical death. CS is invulnerable, more so than even Superman, (pre DCnU), he would tank everything DD would throw at him with ease, the only thing ripped would be his costume, which would only make him stronger. He is strong enough, imho, to break DD neck.

celeyhyga17
DoS DD was not beyond physical death. CS is invulnerable, more so than even Superman, (pre DCnU), he would tank everything DD would throw at him with ease, the only thing ripped would be his costume, which would only make him stronger. He is strong enough, imho, to break DD neck.
Ok.. So who has CS beaten or what has he done that would make you give him the win over DoS Doomsday?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Ok.. So who has CS beaten or what has he done that would make you give him the win over DoS Doomsday?

He tanked everything Mangog gave him with a smile and was the only one who could physically rock Gog.

celeyhyga17
He tanked everything Mangog gave him with a smile and was the only one who could physically rock Gog.
Impressive, but I see DD outlasting him.

Decimus
DoS Doomsday would be destroyed by CS probably ripped in half shifty. The characters have evolved since the DoS arc a lot. pre dcnu

leonidas
dd takes him out, no doubt about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.