Superman vs Super-Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta1938
I did find a similar thread when searching, but it didn't specify Superman and it was a team.

So, Pre-FLASHPOINT Superman, and we'll do 2 different scenarios.

1: Super-Skrull where his powers are roughly equal to the individual FF members.

2: Where he's enhanced to the point he surpasses their individual levels of power.

StyleTime
1. Superman beats his ass.

2. The power increase needs to be more specific. How much we talking?

Delta1938
Originally posted by StyleTime

I've only read a few of his appearances. I was probably thinking of an old bio I read from Marvel's website talking about him having to get boosted by a Skrull satellite to be boosted beyond the FF's individual levels.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StyleTime

Enough to beat Superman.

LeonBuco666
1.supes
2. Its gonna be hard for supes to damage him but then I dont see forcefields keeping supes down either, so unless SS is astronomically more strong than The Thing, ill say supes or stalemate

shadowknight
1. Superman 10/10

2. Even if you increase SS power of stretching or fire 10X it's not going o bother SM since SM has survived going through a Red Sun. The only challenges will be the force field andthe increase in STR. With those 2 abilities SM would still beat SS but would take a long time. At worst it's a stalemate.

carver9
Spite. This fight was already done in comics (amazing fight) but it was the Impossible man mimicking Super Skrull abilities and he gave Supes a fight until Supes cut up the volume. Superman wins 10/10 after a decent fight. Hell, Grey Hulk has defeated Super Skrull, and easily at that. You're my boy Delta but DANG!!!

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by carver9
Spite. This fight was already done in comics (amazing fight) but it was the Impossible man mimicking Super Skrull abilities and he gave Supes a fight until Supes cut up the volume. Superman wins 10/10 after a decent fight. Hell, Grey Hulk has defeated Super Skrull, and easily at that. You're my boy Delta but DANG!!!

Listen now you fool.

You're nothing but a lowly educated peon who deserves nothing but a painful and excruciating death at the hands of an infant. You make me want to vomit in a tupperware box and feed it to homeless pregnant women. You are a vile genetic mistake and you should be eradicated.

You said it was spite and then said it was a decent fight.

We shall kill you before you breed Carver, mark my words.

No seriously mark em'

Ill do funny things to your corpse, take selfies and post em on facebook, because thats hardcore shit.

Delta1938

And Impossible Man perfectly mimics powers of those he impersonates? If so, issue references?

Delta1938
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Listen now you fool.

You're nothing but a lowly educated peon who deserves nothing but a painful and excruciating death at the hands of an infant. You make me want to vomit in a tupperware box and feed it to homeless pregnant women. You are a vile genetic mistake and you should be eradicated.

No seriously mark em'

Ill do funny things to your corpse, take selfies and post em on facebook, because thats hardcore shit.

http://medias.lepost.fr/ill/2010/03/02/h-20-1967721-1267569758.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
And Impossible Man perfectly mimics powers of those he impersonates? If so, issue references?

Yes, he does, that's his mojo. Anyways. It was a good fight, to the point that Superman actually felt the heat from Super Skrull aka Impossible man.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/688491-silvsurf_superman_1997__001_21_zps08e70fa0.jpg.html

Then Superman used that ability he had back in the 90 ' s where he becomes immovable and Superman gained the advantage. With that said, Superman wins.

carver9
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Listen now you fool.

No seriously mark em'

laughing out loud it is spite. Super Skrull won't go down easy which makes it a fight but he will lose every single time which makes this a stomp. So we can call this a fight/stomp.

LeonBuco666
Hahahahahaha "I dont want to be moved"

The shittiest most awful power ever.

**** YOU CARVER

LeonBuco666
laughing out loud it is spite. Super Skrull won't go down easy which makes it a fight but he will lose every single time which makes this a stomp. So we can call this a fight/stomp.

What. The. ****. Is a fight/stomp.

You oxymoronic devil you

Delta1938
Originally posted by catver9
Yes, he does, that's his mojo. Anyways. It was a good fight, to the point that Superman actually felt the heat from Super Skrull aka Impossible man.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/688491-silvsurf_superman_1997__001_21_zps08e70fa0.jpg.html

Then Superman used that ability he had back in the 90 ' s where he becomes immovable and Superman gained the advantage. With that said, Superman wins.

I was asking for issue reference where Impossible Man can perfectly mimic the powers of those he impersonates. I've got the comic where the fight happens. And actually it looks like a case of those dynamic powers Superman does indeed have that you refuse to accept because you don't want to admit you're wrong.

Although on the fight itself in the comic, A: it being a crossover means it's not allowed(but then....the mods haven't exactly been around much. shifty ) B: if it were allowed, I would say it's viable if he does perfectly mimic, but only goes so far, unless there's something about Impossible Man I don't know, it wouldn't be Super-Skrull's mind. Similar to while fights where one character is mind controlled is useful, it's not the determining factor since one side is handicapped.

But maybe IM perfectly replicates their minds as well as powers. I dunno. Got an issue reference for he perfectly replicates them?

carver9
No matter how you put it buddy (by the way, Superman doesn't have dynamic strength but that is off topic), this is spite. You created a spite thread my friend. Next time, PM me before making a thread with Marvel characters in it. I will let you know if it's a good fight or not.

Delta1938
No matter how you put it buddy (by the way, Superman doesn't have dynamic strength but that is off topic), this is spite. You created a spite thread my friend. Next time, PM me before making a thread with Marvel characters in it. I will let you know if it's a good fight or not.

Yes he does. Shut the **** up catver. huhu

You're the last one I'd go to for accuracy. huhu

Plus, even if I were to come to you(which I would not) your average response to PMs is like days at least. huhu

And you never answered my question. huhu

LeonBuco666

Plus, even if I were to come to you(which I would not) your average response to PMs is like days at least. huhu

I answer PM's quickly though, so I win.

carver9

Let's get one thing straight. I don't like more than 2 smileys per message, so you need to edit your post (no dynamic my friend).

2. We already discussed the accuracy of my opinions. Do you need a sticky note to remember this?

3. I answer messages seconds within the time I receive them. I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

4. What question?

Delta1938
Let's get one thing straight. I don't like more than 2 smileys per message, so you need to edit your post (no dynamic my friend).

2. We already discussed the accuracy of my opinions. Do you need a sticky note to remember this?

3. I answer messages seconds within the time I receive them. I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

4. What question?

Non-numbered statement: **** you, I do what I want!!!! miffed mad huhu And Superman does have dynamic powers. huhu If you actually paid attention to the dialogue and not only looked at the pretty pictures(we know nothing has changed since the day you were born), you would've realized what actually happened in that comic. huhu

2-Yes, I'm aware of what you think about the accuracy of your opinions. I'm also aware that you think retardation and insanity are the same thing. huhu

3-You took months to answer my PMs before. You replied quicker yesterday, but your average is still days at best. huhu

4-catver not reading? What a shocker. miffed mad huhu

But maybe IM perfectly replicates their minds as well as powers. I dunno. Got an issue reference for he perfectly replicates them?

carver9
Non-numbered statement: **** you, I do what I want!!!! And Superman does have dynamic powers. If you actually paid attention to the dialogue and not only looked at the pretty pictures(we know nothing has changed since the day you were born), you would've realized what actually happened in that comic. huhu

2-Yes, I'm aware of what you think about the accuracy of your opinions. I'm also aware that you think retardation and insanity are the same thing.

3-You took months to answer my PMs before. You replied quicker yesterday, but your average is still days at best. huhu

4-catver not reading? What a shocker.

Who is catver? Also, I think you ignored the part about 2 smileys per post.

He really doesn't have dynamic strength. Sorry bro. I read the story and nothing was shown with him having dynamic strength. He isn't Hulk.

LHM. I already explained to you about insanity etc... if you need me to explain it to you again then, I'm always available.

Never to months. The max is 24 hrs and that rarely happens.

I read your message and ignored it afterwards. Not important since I've already answered the question.

rolling on floor laughing

Delta1938

He really doesn't have dynamic strength. Sorry bro. I read the story and nothing was shown with him having dynamic strength. He isn't Hulk.

LHM. I already explained to you about insanity etc... if you need me to explain it to you again then, I'm always available.

I read your message and ignored it afterwards. Not important since I've already answered the question.

You know you're catver. 'Cuz you're about as threatening as a kitten, but you're not cute. And I did not ignore you about 2 smilies per-post. I told you "**** you, I do what I want!!" miffed mad huhu That wasn't very subtle.

Yes, he does have dynamic powers. You're ignorant and unwilling to accept you're wrong. You didn't read the story, you just looked at the pretty pictures. laughing at "He used his not moving power" considering what was happening before and what he said before and at the beginning of owning Impossible Man. laughing

You not admitting you're wrong doesn't change the fact that you're wrong. You claiming you don't break doesn't change the fact that you broke yesterday and break on LIVE with me.

You're wrong. You had taken months to reply to me before.

You REALLY think not telling me what issue(s) Impossible Man perfectly mimics their powers when I asked you what issue is answering my question? durznuts

leonidas
superman wrecks him 10/10.....

-Pr-

You make it sound like only Hulk has dynamic strength. Like he invented it or something.

You're not THAT bad, are you?

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
You make it sound like only Hulk has dynamic strength. Like he invented it or something.

You're not THAT bad, are you?

That's a rhetorical question for catver(I gave him a new name for screwing-up), right?

Branlor Swift
Using Skrull's not low showings (Sasquatch/Grey Hulk) he can give Superman a fight. He won't win, but he can present somewhat of a challenge.
Same as everyone else he fights. Once they turn it up though it's going to be a slaughter. He's much like Ronan in that regard.

And he's always been an amped version of the F4's powers. He was a 100 tonner for instance when Thing was stated to be a 5 tonner iirc.

quanchi112
Superman after a tough fight.

Existere
Superman after he becomes annoyed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.