Thor goes completely BERSERK...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
It's finally happened... Thor has gone completely insane and has taken off on a rampage through the city, destroying everything in sight.

This makes Warrior Madness look like a brief tantrum. He is not holding back and he kills anyone who comes in range. This is no Blood and Thunder where he was happy to give opponents a beating - he will go for the kill straight away every time, no playing around. Doesn't matter whether it's a Mjolnir strike, lightning, energy blasts, portals into the sun, vortexes, or an all-out godblast, whatever it takes to get the kill.

Who do you think is first to take him down?

1) Silver Age Marvel
2) Current Marvel

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae129/bbsimg/whiz.jpg

Estacado
Hulk.biscuits

LeonBuco666
Squirrel Girl ****s him then ****s him.

LordofBrooklyn
Dr. Strange.

Lizard, close the thread!

Reflassshh
Thor looks like he's swinging his dick

TheLordofMurder
This is only interesting if Thor is in 'True' Warriors Madness (x10 strength), has equipped his Belt of Strength (x2 strength; effectively x20 strength at this point), and has his Asgardian Battle Armor (increased durability) equipped...

He gets stopped eventually no matter what, but the above version takes more people to the grave with him...

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Thor looks like he's swinging his dick

It is... now thats a godblast! eek!

pym-ftw
Thor probably clears the earth but gets stopped by the kree

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor probably clears the earth but gets stopped by the kree

LIES

Anything resembling true warrior madness would decrease Thor's mental capacity with each passing moment.

An augmented Thor even without mental diminshment can't handle Dr. Strange.

byrdgang21
I just read an article from cbs news saying in October marvel plans to make Thor a woman. Anyone else see that?

pym-ftw
There is a thread about it in the comic discussion section

Shabazz916
he goes all out... hulk comes to stop him... they get in a fight... thor in a rage does a big blast misses... hulk kills betty... he see's it happen... thor goes ( oh no) hulk turns up... breaks thor.. the end

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I just read an article from cbs news saying in October marvel plans to make Thor a woman. Anyone else see that?
They're not Actually turning Thor into a woman, he is just not worthy and some ***** is taking his place.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I just read an article from cbs news saying in October marvel plans to make Thor a woman. Anyone else see that? I sincerely hope they shorten her nickname to Whor in comics. A Deadpool appearance might help.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I sincerely hope they shorten her nickname to Whor in comics. A Deadpool appearance might help.
Perfection.

Mindship
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Thor looks like he's swinging his dick Cuz Marvel may be taking that from him too.

Bentley
Hulk stops him cold.

Raisen
Originally posted by Mindship
Cuz Marvel may be taking that from him too.

lol. why did they make him a woman iyo

bbrem123
they didnt.

The original is unworthy of the hammer. or something along that line

Raisen
Originally posted by bbrem123
they didnt.

The original is unworthy of the hammer. or something along that line

i understand that; i just worded my question incorrectly. oh well, it's really not a big jump for thor anyway

Mindship
Originally posted by Raisen
lol. why did they make him a woman iyo Sales.

Yeah, as has been pointed out, Thor is not becoming a woman; a woman is becoming Thor. But it's confusing that she gets his name and title instead of something of her own. It's not like Thor was *really Don Blake* and now it's someone else. He was *born* Thor.

So what is he called now, now that a woman *is Thor.* The "god formally known as Thor"? This seems very convoluted. On the other hand, I'm not familiar with the whole Masterson phase and how Marvel ran that one.

leonidas
Sales.

Yeah, as has been pointed out, Thor is not becoming a woman; a woman is becoming Thor. But it's confusing that she gets his name and title instead of something of her own. It's not like Thor was *really Don Blake* and now it's someone else. He was *born* Thor.

So what is he called now, now that a woman *is Thor.* The "god formally known as Thor"? This seems very convoluted. On the other hand, I'm not familiar with the whole Masterson phase and how Marvel ran that one.

yep, convoluted is marvel's middle name lately. the name thing really is ridiculous. maybe Sheor would work and they could make her all gloomy. she'd fit in well with the new avengers. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Or make her **** wolverine. That always works............

Mindship
Originally posted by leonidas
yep, convoluted is marvel's middle name lately. the name thing really is ridiculous. maybe Sheor would work and they could make her all gloomy. she'd fit in well with the new avengers. laughing out loud All I know is, if there's another Surfer-Thor fight, heaven help Soarin' Norrin if he loses to a girl. shifty

SamZED
Originally posted by basilisk
It's finally happened... Thor has gone completely insane and has taken off on a rampage through the city, destroying everything in sight Sooo.. It's the new Thor on her period then.

abhilegend
All I know is, if there's another Surfer-Thor fight, heaven help Soarin' Norrin if he loses to a girl. shifty
Surfer can always use his board, if you know what I mean.

shiftyOriginally posted by SamZED
Sooo.. It's the new Thor on her period then.
Hahaha. Keep it up and Rage is bound to kill someone.

Estacado
Originally posted by SamZED
Sooo.. It's the new Thor on her period then.
haermm

Mindship
Originally posted by abhilegend
Set on cosmic vibrate? Considering what some female characters have wondered (didn't She-Hulk once ask if he was "naked under there"?), it may be a viable option. Then again, by Odin's beard, Mjolnir's handle...

carver9
Lol...why are you all giving her names similar to Thor? Why not just give her her own name. Like Thunder or Goddess.

abhilegend
Set on cosmic vibrate? Considering what some female characters have wondered (didn't She-Hulk once ask if he was "naked under there"?), it may be a viable option. Then again, by Odin's beard, Mjolnir's handle...
laughing out loud

I was thinking more about a pounding.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend

shifty
Hahaha. Keep it up and Rage is bound to kill someone.
He already did. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.