Congratulations! You win the right to write the following events..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
DC and Marvel have decided to do another crossover.

A certifiable writer (say, Mark Waid) depicts the storylines, but as far as the actual 'meat' of the action, YOU've been picked to portray it.

Remember, this is an official storyline, and that implies a certain amount of respect for the characters involved. You may like a certain character, sure, but should he win? You can be a Wonder Woman fan but, if she were to face Thanos in a comic, deep down you probably know that she can't beat him straight up. You can work around that, as far as it's in character, and also as long as it doesn't deviate too much from the setting of the scenario (so she doesn't randomly call Zeus or the Godwave or whatever shit comic fans wouldn't actually enjoy reading about).

Be as specific as you'd like about how the fight would play out. Dialogue included. Don't drag it too far, though. It can also end inconclusively, but don't be a b*tch. Remember, you have like 5 pages each (and that's for fights that are very important. Choose which ones you think those are)

With that said...

Thor/Wonder Woman
Context:
Odin killed Hyppolita to prevent war with the amazonians and possibly Olympus. He is in Odin sleep, and this is Diana's chance to get revenge. Thor is the only one standing over him. Sword, lasso and shield are on her. Thor knows her intentions.

Superman/Flash race
Context: They're on the edge of the Universe. An artifact is sent backwards towards the center the Universe at unimaginable speeds - once it reaches it, everything will implode, taking the whole of creation with it. Superman can't fly, otherwise his gravity manipulation will just push him further towards the edge of the Universe, so he has to run. Due to the speed-force, an energy 'road' is made in their proximity and they can also interact with eachother. Whoever touches the artifact will die. They both know this, so are trying to sacrifice themselves for the other. Go.

Black Adam vs Hulk
Context: Due to the Superman/Flash race, time/space is mangled, the Warbound arrive in Khandaq just as Osiris and Isis are killed by the Horsemen. Black Adam gets back and, thinking that they're the ones that killed his loved ones, engages and kills them all. Hulk just lands, seeing them all dead. Adam thinks Hulk is the last horseman. Both are grieving too much for words.

Superman vs Thanos
Context: Saturn. Thanos has to fingerprint-activate a device that converts DC's solar system into sustenance for Galactus, who desperately needs it so that he can go back in the Marvel Universe. If he does not, the Universal concepts (such as Death) will fade out of existence within the MU. The rest of the population within the Marvel Universe will be completly fine, though. Superman stands between him and the device. To get here, Thanos killed Batman and Wonder Woman.

Wolverine vs Aquaman
Context: Wolverine killed Mera, who he thought was about to invade with Atlantis' army and kill thousands of the population (he was in fact manipulated by Black Manta to believe so). Aquaman finds this out from a nearby fish (lol). He goes and searches for Wolverine. Jean cuts his path and probes him telepathically. Unprepared for the rage inside him, she was put into a coma when she telepathically tried to get inside his head. Wolverine thinks Aquaman hurt her as retaliation.

Gladiator vs Hal Jordan
Context: The Imperial Guard think Hal and his fellow lanterns have intervened in affairs out of their jurisdiction. Hal says they have no jurisdiction. While the other Guards/Green Lanterns are engaged, Hal and Gladiator go at it solo.

Black Bolt vs Martian Manhunter
Context: J'onn infiltrates Attilan, manipulated by Maximus, thinking the Terrigen Mist is responsable for the fire-based weakness and subsequent wiping of his race. He wants to dispose it. Black Bolt arrives, and can't allow him to do that.

Cyborg Superman vs Sentry
Context: Henshaw thinks Sentry throwing the Void into the sun is what made him the way he is. As a result, he kills Lindy. Sentry enters the room just as it happens.

Superman (Doom) vs Thor/Hulk
Context: Doom takes advantage of Superman being weakened by kryptonite to swap their minds. He regains his full strength and tries to get the ultimate nullified to restart the Universe and set things the way he wants them. The Fantastic Four are gone, so the Avengers stand in his way - only Doom nearly kills them all, baring Hulk and Thor who arrive at the scene. Doom looks at them and his eyes go red.

I'll do more later..

pym-ftw
Thor should be apologetic, which angers Diana to which she will attack Thor which she will be overpowered initially. Thor says something offensive toward women and she will wrap him in the lasso. She will then draw her sword and attempt to kill odin Thor will leap on his father being impaled as Mjoinir flys over knocking Diana into the wall. The lasso comes loose and Thor pulls the blade from his body tossing it to the ground but realizes he has temporarily lost the use of his right arm and is now unable to effectively weild mjoinir, thor grabs his fathers spear and begs Diana to withdraw. She charges as he blasts her, as the smoke clears she weakly stands as she was able to block most of the attack with her bracers, Thor slams Gungir into the ground and walks forward and lifts Diana as she curses him, Balder rushes in with his blade drawn ready to slay the Amazonian assailant but Thor says No, the Gods have slayed enough mortal blood this day. Balder rushes Diana to the healers as Thor collapses against the wall and is then shown smiling ...

Then sex

thanos-prime
Fight 1 - Wonder Woman wins after blocking his lighting with the bracers then Stabbing him through the chest with the sword. But she is unable to kill Odin as she is heavily wounded and reinforcements are on the way. Winner - Wonder Woman

The Race - I can't come up with anything for the scenario. Winner - The Flash

Fight 2 - After fighting for quite some time the hulk grows angry enough to unintentionally enters Worldbreaker mode and accidentally kills Black Adam. Winner - The Hulk

Fight 3 - With the death of his friends and the possibility of his solar system being destroyed on his mind Superman enters a rage state and beats thanos until he is forced to retreat. Winner - Superman

Fight 4 - After being beaten on for quite some time Wolverine is then drowned in the ocean, Thinking he has won Aquaman releases him and starts to brush himself off and is then stabbed in the back. Winner - Wolverine

Fight 5 - They fight back and forth in space for some time until Gladiator grabs him and rams him in the planet at extreme speeds. winner - Gladiator

Fight 6 - Martian Manhunter Mind Rapes him. Winner - MM

Fight 7 - The Sentry Beats on Hank destroying his body and as he uploads himself into a computer Sentry pulls his spirit out of the computer and eats it. Winner - The Sentry

Fight 8 - Superman wins

LeonBuco666
Ill give one a try later and ill post it smile

Branlor Swift
Thor
Flash
Black Adam
Thanos
Aquaman
Hal
Black Bolt
Ugh, Sentry I guess. Though seeing as the timeframe could allow use of Cloc... Cyborg could Ironman him.
Doom, especially moreso since he should retain his magical prowess.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thor
Flash
Black Adam
Thanos
Aquaman
Hal
Black Bolt
Ugh, Sentry I guess. Though seeing as the timeframe could allow use of Cloc... Cyborg could Ironman him.
Doom, especially moreso since he should retain his magical prowess. For the purpose of the thread, assume Doom is only with Superman's powers and his own intellect (Superman's body is incompatible with magic or whatever), and also that Cloc is not a factor (funnily enough, I wanted to write a scenario where Henshaw manipulates Cloc in order for milllions to die because of Sentry, but changed it).

Also, I didn't ask who the winner is, I asked you to write the fight inside a comic.

Branlor Swift

Philosophía
Couldn't give a shit. Ok. Moving on.

One_Angry_Scot
So I will go with the Cyborg Superman and Sentry. (I was just twisting the story slightly so he doesn't immediately see Henshaw kill her)

Sentry will be thinking in his head ( like a caption) while flying back to his watchtower about how he is afraid of recent events and if he caused too much destruction (for this story say this starts soon after WWH) and how thanks to Lindy he feels at peace.

So the second page would begin as he arrives at the watch tower. as he makes his way in he notices Lindy isn't on the sofa (and due to his hearing capabilities he notices that she seems to be nowhere to be found). So he goes to C.L.O.C to see if he has knowledge of her whereabouts when he gets into the room he sees Lindy has been murdered by what looks to be a deformed piece of metal being thrusted through her heart.

Immediately he becomes flustered rushing over to her begging her to wake up, then he will begin to revive her he will sense a pulse but as this happens a huge metal girder gets stabbed straight through the Sentry's face. Behind him he hears the words "Ah the golden guardian returns"

As Robert turns around too see who was speaking another girder heads to him but instead it hits Lindy just as she screams the Sentrys name. Sentry is left speechless he simply says "Lindy...". Sentry at this point is beginning to become extremely angry and says "You killed my wife" and Henshaw smiles at him as if it is funny.

At this point Sentry reacts the same way he did in the Ultron fight by screaming like he did here

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/Matthews1986/MA_6_DCP_0010_zps1c36334c.jpg

As he does this he removes the girder from his body and chucks it at force into Henshaw who it impales and he falls into the middle of the road, being hit so forcefully he is stunned. In this time an enraged Sentry jumps from the building and when he lands creates a huge shockwave of energy like what happened in WWH and Henshaw when eh see this is amazed for a second he thinks to himself (Never before have I witnessed such rage in an individual).

While he is thinking this he hasn't noticed Robert on another panel (who is slowly walking up to him) and deleivers an absolute haymaker to the side of his face which knocks half of his face off.

Henshaw begins to question whether the void really was the cause of his problems and realises he is now facing a fight for his life. He picks up a car and rips it in two he chcuks one half at the Sentry who catches it throws it into some random direction and with the other parts Henshaw uses it to restore his face back to normal.

He now decides he has no choice but to do all he can to defeat the Sentry or disable him so he can escape. So he rushes into the Sentry and delivers 3 punches and he knocks him into a building. Hearing no sound at all he thinks he accomplished his mission and he breathes a sigh of relief.

Just as he is about to fly away he hears rubble moving and see's the Sentry rise from the rubble in a state of anger greater than before with him encased in what looks like fire. Henshaw attempts to charge into the Sentry saying "I will get my revenge"

As he tries to do so he finds that he cannot move. The Sentry using his molecular manipulation has stopped him from moving. Henshaw struggles in vain as he comes to realise that he will die and as he sees the anger in Roberts eyes he realises he was mistaken and he now has no option but to face death. Robert goes face to face with Henshaw and says "You killed her, this ends now" and then he grabs him by the shoulders and incinerates him via some form of energy and chucks the charred remains into a river. End of story.

Apologies if this is too long or didn't follow exactly what you wanted. In my opinion it would end pretty similar to how the fight with Ultron so I had to overextend the story to make it different.

Branlor Swift
lol at Henshaw being terrified of dying.

One_Angry_Scot
lol at Henshaw being terrified of dying.

I was making a hypothetical story, if you want to take the mick out of it do so. Whether or not he wouldn't be afraid of dying isn't the point. It's hypothetical.

Don't see why it is such a problem for you.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I was making a hypothetical story, if you want to take the mick out of it do so. Whether or not he wouldn't be afraid of dying isn't the point. It's hypothetical.

Don't see why it is such a problem for you. I find it funny because the majority of Henshaw's history is about him trying to die for good.

Obviously you know a lot about Henshaw because you wrote a mini story about him with your presumably favorite character... but that little tidbit makes me question how amazingly great your knowledge is.

One_Angry_Scot
I find it funny because the majority of Henshaw's history is about him trying to die for good.

Obviously you know a lot about Henshaw because you wrote a mini story about him with your presumably favorite character... but that little tidbit makes me question how amazingly great your knowledge is.

I was just basing that part of the story on characters fear when they face beings of higher power. Like how Thanos is scared when Galactus is holding him in his hand or how Thor is amazed at Sentry bullrushing through Asgard. I wasn't being intentionally detrimental to the character (I have albeit done so though and I apologise for that) it was more about showing a gap in power.

I will openly admit my knowledge of Henshaw isn't that good. Hopefully the reply explains it better.

pym-ftw
No one picked apart my post sad

Inhuman

carver9
I'm liking these stories.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
I'm liking these stories. Then write some. I, for one, would like to feast on your thoughts.

LeonBuco666
I will write one later.....if anyone gives a ****

Enzeru

Philosophía
Care to tackle some of the other scenarios?

Silent Master
Ends with Logan being killed and nobody showing up at his funeral.

LeonBuco666
Aquaman/Wolverine:

Wolverine leaves Jean who is in a coma, but still communicating with him telepathically. She is weak, fragile & her health is quickly deteriorating.

"Logan, please do not avenge me" she whispers into the depths of Wolverines brain
"It will prove futile and you yourself will die in vain"
Wolverine scoffs "I am gonna tear that fishy bastard to pieces!"

At that very moment Jean faded from existence, Wolverine in all his basking badassery...shed just one tear before going into an all out berzerker rage. He began to slash his way through a thick concrete wall, in a matter of seconds he was out of the building, only to be smashed a mile away by a car. Which was weilded by Aquaman himself, Logan had hit a bus which split in half on impact.

Aquaman dropped from the sky after leaping to his target, the area was swarming with rubble and dust from the concrete crater, in which Logan was stood at the bottom of, he locked eyes with Aquaman
"I am gonna turn you into sushi and mail you back to atlantis bub"
He snarled
Aquaman laughed and launched his trident 300-esque style straight at logan, who was now a rippling bulge of a man. His reflex speed had also greatly improved, and as the trident was in-bound for his throat, he sliced the trident into 12 small pieces.

Aquamans eyes widened and Wolverine growled before lungeing himself straight at Aquaman, who managed to move out the way but was cut on his right forearm, gashed and incapacitated he held his arm out like Thor, and the trident magically rearranged itself and brought itself to Aquamans hand
"huh? I didnt know I could do that!"
While Aquamans attention was broken, Logan ran at him, kicking him across the destroyed street. Logan was already mid-air aiming for Aquaman before he had even recuperated hinself, but his speed let him hammer smash Logan into the ground causing a small crater but producing a shockwave which flipped cars and toppled the buildings surrounding them.

As the dust cleared once more, Logan was being pounded multiple times per second with hefty punches, he took a swipe at Aquaman who dodged and threw the trident across his right forearm and restrained it, before standing on his left arm restraining that one also. And began to stomp Logans face and throat.

For 10 minutes straight, until Aquamans own rage deftly retreated from his mind...he took a look at Wolverine who lay lifeless, his face and throat mangled with his admantium laced bones still intact but his skin had been torn around them.

Aquaman pulled his trident from the ground and began to walk away, but very much like an awfully made b-movie, Logans eyes opened widely and his face and throat healed almost instantly. He jumped up and lunged yet again at Aquaman who somehow new exactly where Logan was, jumped and met Logan mid-air and grabbed him by both wrists before throwing him to the ground.

Wolverine this time was smarter, and pretended to be knocked out, as Aquaman stood over Logan ready to deliver the killing blow...trident above and armed stretched over him, Wolverine began slashing his way up. Ripping out Aquamans stomach.

As Aquaman began to tremble, he used the never before seen "Atlantean One Punch Kill" and put all of his dying might into one last punch...he connected, exactly where Logans heart would be.

As Aquaman was felled, Wolverines heart exploded in his own chest.

Both men, overcome with rage lay dead in the street. That is until Logans hand twitched.....like a poorly made B-Movie. (fade to black)

leonidas

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

He didn't read the title, or apparently any other words in the OP besides character names. lol. Still had to act like a dick too. Madness

Nice story LeonBuco666.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
He didn't read the title, or apparently any other words in the OP besides character names. lol. Still had to act like a dick too. Madness

Nice story LeonBuco666.

Thank you, it was rushed though.

Philosophía
bump.

carver9
I will create a story in a min. Don't know why this thread died out...good thread.

Philosophía
I'll try to post some, too.

Philosophía
Hal vs Gladiator

Amidst the sea of colors and silent screams stands Hal Jordan, as members of the Green Lantern Corps engage the Shi'ar armada. Giant emerald energy hands are grabbing ships and slamming them together. Energy blasts are blowing them up left and right, but there doesn't seem to be an end to their numbers.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, massive energy attacks hit Hal and his friends. Regaining his bearings, he notices a small-moon sized ship , advancing behind the armada. To no avail, he tries to advance through the blockage and reach it, as it continues to surgically hit them again and again.

Hal: We can't keep this up. Ring, what can you tell me about the ship's power source?
'R: Engines are powered by a class K star sitting inside a tesseract.

Hal: Is there any way to power it down?
R:'Interrupting the control line between the engines and the tesseract would --'

But before the briefing finishes..
Hal: Got it. Kilowog, I need you and the others to focus all of your shields around me.
Kilowog: Coverin` your ass as per usual, Jordan?
Hal: I've got a plan.

As the shields form around him, Hal begins to accelerate towards the ship. Faster and faster, plowing through the blockage in front of him, as the rest focus to keep the shields up, until - finally, he reaches the main ship. He gets inside, walking through the maze guided by his ring as he reaches the tesseract. He is about to cut the power off but, before he can react, a red and blue shape hits him clean out of the ship and slams him on a nearby planet.

Hal: My ring's shield held b-b-but...what was that? Almost seemed like Sup---

But before Hal can finish that sentence, Gladiator flies in and hits him once more, halfway around the planet.

Hal: I ca--can't take another hit like that. Get it together, Jordan. Ring. Where?
R:'Behind you.'

Instinctively, Hal turns and creates a shield. Gladiator slams his his fist directly into it.

Gladiator: Your laws mean nothing here. Return to your part of the galaxy willingly, or you will not return at all.

Hal: I don't respond well to threats.
Green constructs grab a hold of Gladiator's arms and collars materialize on his ankles and neck, connected with chains. Hal wraps comical giant boxing gloves around his fists and begins to pound on Gladiator senseless.

Gladiator: ENOUGH!
Gladiator's eyes glow red hot with anger, as a blast of heat vision sends Hal reeling. Kallark screams as he rips apart the chains and collars.

Hal: I've been through suns and that --- actually hurt.

Gladiator flies towards Hal who puts up a large shield. Gladiator pounds and pounds.

Gladiator: You think this can stop me?!
After a few more strikes, the shields give. Behind them, surprise -- nothing.
From above, Hal flies down at binding speed and slams green spears right in Gladiator's eyes. Kallark screams in pain.

Kilowog: Jordan! What's taking you so long?
Hal: I'm a little busy with goth Superman. You'll have to do without me. Ring, are you sure he's not a kryptonian?
R: Negative. Class designate - Strontian.

Gladiator blindingly hits everything he can - chunks of the planet are actually flying into space.

Hal is hitting him with constructs from all sides. Blades cutting him, hammers bludgeoning him - as Gladiator keeps charging at him, blindingly. Again, and again until, finally, through a half-squint, manages to bullrush him. Gladiator's vision is slowly getting back again. He flies him straight through what remains of the planet. Hal blasts him straight in the face, making him scream in pain.

Hal (tired): Huff! Huff! Huff!

Hal encases him in a skin-tight construct and makes a King Kong construct which hits Gladiator mercilessly. Gladiator shoots off another heat vision attack, interrupting Hal's concentration enough so that he manages to shatter the constructs - and then in a blinding display of speed grabs Hal by the arm and breaks his wrist.

Hal: AAArrghhhh!!

Hal releases a massive energy blast as one last-ditch pain-fueled effort - as Gladiator is hurtled into space.

Silence.

Moments later, the smoke clears. Gladiator, completely bloodied after the damage he endured, half-blind and coughing strontian blood searches for Hal.

Jordan appears, armored up, his right in a hand casting and his ring on the left hand. Glowing.

Hal: Charge?
Ring: 53.5%
Hal: More than enough.

Gladiator's eyes go red.

Suddenly..
Kilowog: Jordan! We've done it! We've disconnected the tesseract, it's----it's---tzzzzz

Hal: What's happening? Kilowog! Ring?!
Ring: Once disconnected from the power drainer, the star became unstable. Class: Light years spanning supernova imminent.

Hal and Gladiator look up.

The heavens shatter.

Iskandar
Okay, I got this all planned in my head. I got like the perfect fight right here.

It starts off with a dramatic wind as Thor's glorious golden locks get blown all over the place like he is Super Fabio or some nonsense. There's a storm in the distance, thunder and lightning booming like crazy. You know because he is the god of thunder and that's his thing man.

Wonder Woman enters from the left stage, fireworks and pyrotechnics behind her. Diana got this look of murder her in eyes. I mean like her eyebrows are literally on fire. She flexes her biceps breaking some cinder blocks between them. You know, for intimidation purposes. Then it's time for the promos because you got have promos for matches like this. This is ****ing big man. Very ****ing big.

Wonder Woman: "I come in here, look at some girly looking man getting in the way of my vengeance. Can't even call you a man with that damn hair. I am going to come over there and tear that wig right off you. Scalp and all. Then I'll hog-tie with my lasso of truth and beat the blonde out you. Beat you so hard your children will feel it. So hard that even your children's children will feel it. Then as you start crying like the child you are and I will force feed you your own damn hammer."

Thor frowns not letting the jabs at his masculinity effect him because he is ****ing Thor. This garbage don't work on him. No sir, this shit is nothing. In that very instance, his shirt explodes right off him. It just spontaneously combusts. Why? He is a ****ing god that's why.

Thor: "You come here in my home, and try to kill my father? In Asgard where I was born and raised. You got gall little girl. That won't help you though. Don't think Odin raised a gentleman. I will beat you so bloody that not even your dead mother will recognize you. I will put you in your place beneath my heel and crush you right into the mud. Then as you beg for mercy I'll grab that boyscout boyfriend of yours and break him in half right in front of you. Beg all you want but there's no way out of this now."

Fat Cobra and Lord Rand are in the distance judging the whole fight, and Karate Kid is there eating popcorn because why not? Then there's this one annoying German guy who talks in an exaggerated accent. The german guy is played by that other german guy that was in Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained. You know the one.

The bell rings and the fight begins. Mountains are crushed, worlds shattered, and there is nothing that's safe from their fury as by the end of things Asgard is but a smouldering ruin.

Wonder Woman and Thor are locked eye to eye at this point, tired and panting, trying to stay standing but they're both soaked in their own blood. Neither gives in even by a inch. It's a draw.

In the distance, Fat Cobra rises up with a sign it reads "9," next up Lord Rand stands and his sign reads "9.4," and then Karate Kid is still just eating popcorn but he gives them a thumbs up nonetheless.

Finally the German guy. He looks disappointed at first but then he smiles, lifts his sign, and it reads "10."

The crowd goes wild.

Philosophía
ermmnone

Iskandar
I always thought comics should be more like wrestling.

Philosophía
Ok.

DarkRaiden
Thor/Wonder Woman:
They fight pretty evenly, WW using her speed to close the strength gap, Thor tries to reason her down, she pulls out her awesome sword and lasso, Thor goes HAM and omnidirectional lightnings her ass to take her down.

Superman/Flash race
Flash and Supes have a close race with Flash barely winning. Till they reveal that Flash beat him the literal moment the race started and the image of Flash Supes was seeing was Flash overlapping him.

Black Adam vs Hulk
Black Adam takes it to Hulk, beat downs, Shazams, Hulk keeps going, recovers, eventually beasts through his attacks and Hulk SMASH! Black Adam is near death if not dead.

Superman vs Thanos
Supes goes HAM, hammering away on Thanos, Thanos laughs in amusement, talks about how interesting Supes and his universe is and how weak they are. Oneshots Supes, then curbstomps him, blasts him and throws him into a red sun for death.

Wolverine vs Aquaman
What? lowball of Jean would not be in my story but...Aquaman basically just ragdolls Wolverine forever, almost dies to his claws, realizes the danger, drowns him/drags him to the bottom of the ocean floor.

Gladiator vs Hal Jordan

Glads puts a beatdown on Hal, breaks through his constructs and whatnot. Pretty much Cat and Mouse with Glads easily winning.

Black Bolt vs Martian Manhunter
MMH destroys BB physically, but then BB takes off the gloves and whispers which catches him off guard and hurts him. Then he screams to liquefy MMH for the time being.

Cyborg Superman vs Sentry
Cyborg Supes beats him with tech trickery and the fact that he can't die/can possess technology. First he gets thrown into the sun or something as a psuedo loss.

Superman (Doom) vs Thor/Hulk
Doom has the initial speed advantage, Hulk goes HAM all mad and stuff, Thor warns him to hold back as something isn't right with Supes obviously, Hulk goes in, gets KO'd, Thor takes down Supes in a good battle after using lightning and then solar energy drain.

Philosophía
bump.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Iskandar
In that very instance, his shirt explodes right off him. It just spontaneously combusts. Why? He is a ****ing god that's why. laughing out loud

Good story too.

Unfortunately this is a bump for Phildo too. sad

SamZED
Sentry vs Cyborg Superman

Sentry sees Lindy dead at Hanshow's feet, roars and bullrushes him through a wall, next few panels we see them flying around, trading punches and wrecking sh!t. Eventually Sentry punches CS into the pavement, Hanshaw gets up, he's had enough. The next punch Sentry throws CS catches, headbutts Sentry. Then still holding Sentry's fists flies high up in the air, spins Bob really fast and throws him to the ground. Sentry is standing on his knees when Hanshaw slowly descends behind him. Bob bleeding from the headbutt notices He landed near Lindy's body. He slowly crawls towards her and wraps his arms around her.
CS: You think you can defeat me? You could be a challenge to Superman. But I am so much more.
Sentry (still holding his wife): I... can't...
As he says that his hands start glowing with bright light. Hanshaw steps back. Supposedly dead Lindy now opens her eyes. She whispers "Bob?"
Sentry: ...and I don't have to...
At first CS doesn't notice the large figure that appears behind him.
CS: What..?
He turns around but too late, five sharp tendrils pierce his chest. His human eye widens.
CS: That's not... how..?
Sentry: ...because for every life I save... (he looks down at Lindy) ...there's another one that HE takes.
The rest happens off-panel, insert some nasty sound effects. We get to see Bob and Lindy looking at each other, both CS and Void are gone.

Then everyone has sex.

Philosophía
Originally posted by SamZED
Sentry vs Cyborg Superman

Sentry sees Lindy dead at Hanshow's feet, roars and bullrushes him through a wall, next few panels we see them flying around, trading punches and wrecking sh!t. Eventually Sentry punches CS into the pavement, Hanshaw gets up, he's had enough. The next punch Sentry throws CS catches, headbutts Sentry. Then still holding Sentry's fists flies high up in the air, spins Bob really fast and throws him to the ground. Sentry is standing on his knees when Hanshaw slowly descends behind him. Bob bleeding from the headbutt notices He landed near Lindy's body. He slowly crawls towards her and wraps his arms around her.
CS: You think you can defeat me? You could be a challenge to Superman. But I am so much more.
Sentry (still holding his wife): I... can't...
As he says that his hands start glowing with bright light. Hanshaw steps back. Supposedly dead Lindy now opens her eyes. She whispers "Bob?"
Sentry: ...and I don't have to...
At first CS doesn't notice the large figure that appears behind him.
CS: What..?
He turns around but too late, five sharp tendrils pierce his chest. His human eye widens.
CS: That's not... how..?
Sentry: ...because for every life I save... (he looks down at Lindy) ...there's another one that HE takes.
The rest happens off-panel, insert some nasty sound effects. We get to see Bob and Lindy looking at each other, both CS and Void are gone. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.