Does Sun God vs Hulk prove Superman > Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
Does Sun God beating a savage Hulk show that Marvel's official stance on the "Superman vs Hulk" question is that Superman would beat the Hulk?

Estacado
It does.
Hulk fans like carter will definetly deny it

Delta1938
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Does Sun God beating a savage Hulk show that Marvel's official stance on the "Superman vs Hulk" question is that Superman would beat the Hulk?

Not at all. It simply corroborates what's always been fact to begin with. shifty

carver9
When someone can show me Superman doing OMNI blast and shooting Kamehameha out of his hands, then we can call him sun god. This doesn't include the context of that fight. Also this is a flame war thread so I am reporting it before it gets out of hand.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Not sure if serious.. embarrasment

Delta1938
Originally posted by catver9
When someone can show me Superman doing OMNI blast and shooting Kamehameha out of his hands, then we can call him sun god. This doesn't include the context of that fight. Also this is a flame war thread so I am reporting it before it gets out of hand.

http://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/max-blum-denial.gif

carver9
Who is catver and why did you ignore my message on live yesterday?

eaebiakuya
There is no "Marvel official" stance about fights.

Writers do anything they want. Thats why we have things like Spiderman beating Firelord. If plot needs, they just ignore the powers or the feats (many dont even know about then) of the characther.

Delta1938
Originally posted by catver9
Who is catver and why did you ignore my message on live yesterday?

You damn well know your new name is "catver9." You're as threatening and dangerous as a kitten, but not as cute.

And I was busy, it wasn't an important message, and I forgot. What? Were you having issues connecting to Netflix?

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
haermm
Butthurt lvl over 9000.

leonidas
lol

great thread. i approve. thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
lol

great thread. i approve. thumb up
laughing out loud

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Lol.

-Pr-
As much as I wouldn't mind discussing the implications of what the writer was doing, I can't see this thread working. Not really a vs thread either, so closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.