Could Punisher assassinate Darkseid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
If Punisher were transported to the DCU, by the US Govt., had his mind downloaded into Shaggy Man, ala Gen. Eiling, given a full mission brief on DS, associates, and Apokolips, allowed to hand pick the best weaponry from available Govt resources then inserted onto the planet, could he make his way using guerrilla tactics to DS and kill him?

Zack Fair
He steals the New God bullet Batman used to kill him.

GG.

LeonBuco666
No.

riv6672
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He steals the New God bullet Batman used to kill him.

GG.
Not sure if he'd know about that, but if the Govt. does, that suddenly becomes an option.thumb up

Rao Kal El
With this extenuating circumstances, yes he could

-K-M-
The bullet didn't even kill Darkseid even when DS was already dying prior to that.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -K-M-
The bullet didn't even kill Darkseid even when DS was already dying prior to that. What if it were gamma bullets though?

Those need to pick up steam on the forums IMO.

-K-M-
haha sure, that works.

Silent Master
He just needs to build a large staircase.

quanchi112
Definitely.

riv6672
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Wow, okay.

Also, what do gamma bullets do? Are they what gave Hulk brain damage?

Delta1938

No.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Delta1938
No.

Why not?

Delta1938
Why not?

He might be able to be successful killing No-Name mobsters, but on an extremely alien world? Where Darkseid has been shown of being aware of those who don't belong there?

LeonBuco666
The Punisher wont have a chance here.

Deadpool on the other hand shifty

Rao Kal El
He might be able to be successful killing No-Name mobsters, but on an extremely alien world? Where Darkseid has been shown of being aware of those who don't belong there?

Come on! look at the extenuating circumstances, Punisher will be able to kill Darkseid. I don't care if he is the ruler of the whole universe, he dies plain and simple.

Delta1938
Come on! look at the extenuating circumstances, Punisher will be able to kill Darkseid. I don't care if he is the ruler of the whole universe, he dies plain and simple.

Based on what? Darkseid will most likely be aware someone who doesn't belong is there. And what weapons does the government have to kill a New God again? That bullet didn't even kill an I believe already seriously hurt Darkseid, let alone a healthy Darkeid in his own realm. If Punisher even had it.

DarkSaint85
Spear of Destiny.

Or give him the Dreamstone.

Both of which ARGUS has in its possession, in the Black Room.

Rao Kal El
Dude the guy is punisher/shaggy man using guerrilla tactics having a briefing on everything related to Darkseid and maybe even a Radion bullet. He has stacked everything in his favor.

He might be aware that someone is in his realm but that does not mean that He knows where he is. Punisher can deliver that radion poisoning to Darkseid in a million forms

Aren't you capable of seeing that Darkseid is going against extenuating circumstances or are you just being dense in here?

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Spear of Destiny.

I don't think Punisher would be able to wield it, actually.

Dude the guy is punisher/shaggy man using guerrilla tactics having a briefing on everything related to Darkseid and maybe even a Radion bullet. He has stacked everything in his favor.

He might be aware that someone is in his realm but that does not mean that He knows where he is. Punisher can deliver that radion poisoning to Darkseid in a million forms

Aren't you capable of seeing that Darkseid is going against extenuating circumstances or are you just being dense in here?

Darkseid has just sent out to Omega Beams to grab, or kill, those in his realm who don't belong. What in the world could the government have that could kill Darkseid? Irony that you're accusing anybody of being dense.

DarkSaint85

Darkseid has just sent out to Omega Beams to grab, or kill, those in his realm who don't belong. What in the world could the government have that could kill Darkseid? Irony that you're accusing anybody of being dense.

Why not?

I also added the Dreamstone.

Rao Kal El

Bring it on, Let Darkseid to teleport Shaggy man in front of him then shaggy man just detonates or uses that Radion in front of Darkseid's face.

You are just being an @ss by rejecting that Darkseid has the whole plot against him and that He can be defeated.

With all this help Punisher could kill Darkseid, unless you think Darkseid cannot be defeated with extenuating circumstance?

Just try to not respond with stupidity on your next post

Delta1938
Why not?

I also added the Dreamstone.

Has to do with its corrupting influence, I don't think he'd be able to handle it from what I remember. And I know nothing about the Dreamstone.

Bring it on, Let Darkseid to teleport Shaggy man in front of him then shaggy man just detonates or uses that Radion in front of Darkseid's face.

You are just being an @ss by rejecting that Darkseid has the whole plot against him and that He can be defeated.

With all this help Punisher could kill Darkseid, unless you think Darkseid cannot be defeated with extenuating circumstance?

Just try to not respond with stupidity on your next post

Yeah, Superman and Infinity Man couldn't do anything when Darkseid trapped them. And Darkseid one-shot disintegrated Agog, I think he's at least Shaggy Man level. Punisher wouldn't get a chance to actually do anything.

I'm not being an ass, I just know what I'm talking about.

I never said it was impossible for Darkseid to be killed with extenuating circumstances. I'm not seeing him being killed by a B-Lister at best(in Shaggy Man's body or not) in HIS domain with what little the government could get.

Your problem isn't you SAY stupid things.

DarkSaint85
The DCnU's government can get their hands on a lot of things. Stuff in the Red Room, Black Room, not to mention S.H.A.D.E.....

quanchi112
I'm not seeing him being killed by a B-Lister at best This is an example of how not to debate.

Rao Kal El
Has to do with its corrupting influence, I don't think he'd be able to handle it from what I remember. And I know nothing about the Dreamstone.

Yeah, Superman and Infinity Man couldn't do anything when Darkseid trapped them. And Darkseid one-shot disintegrated Agog, I think he's at least Shaggy Man level. Punisher wouldn't get a chance to actually do anything.

I'm not being an ass, I just know what I'm talking about.

I never said it was impossible for Darkseid to be killed with extenuating circumstances. I'm not seeing him being killed by a B-Lister at best(in Shaggy Man's body or not) in HIS domain with what little the government could get.

Your problem isn't you SAY stupid things.

Well now you are making less sense than LBJ's or Quani

Punisher gets this whole plot in his favor, So he could kill Darkseid, let me put it this way so you can understand the concept

Punisher could not kill Darkseid under normal circumstances. under extenuating circumstances is different, Punisher is having things on his favor to accomplish what under normal circumstance will be impossible, you could understand this concept unless you a dense simpleton, who thinks there is no way in hell that a B list character can't kill a New God with extenuating circumstances.

leonidas
sure he could if the story were written well enough. he wouldn't even need the upgrades imo. of course it would have to be a hell of a well written story.

Delta1938
Well now you are making less sense than LBJ's or Quani

Punisher gets this whole plot in his favor, So he could kill Darkseid, let me put it this way so you can understand the concept

Punisher could not kill Darkseid under normal circumstances. under extenuating circumstances is different, Punisher is having things on his favor to accomplish what under normal circumstance will be impossible, you could understand this concept unless you a dense simpleton, who thinks there is no way in hell that a B list character can't kill a New God with extenuating circumstances.

The only reason I'm making less sense than LBJ or Quan-She is your is comparable to them and I'm not dumbing things down for you to understand.

I perfectly understand the concept. Doesn't change the fact that Punisher will be in a truly alien world and won't be able to GET to Darkseid, since Darkseid will know where he is, and can just transport him and restrain him, or kill the B-List character on the spot, not even bothering to bring him in. But if you weren't D-List at best in the brains department, you'd figure this out.

quanchi112
The only reason I'm making less sense than LBJ or Quan-She is your is comparable to them and I'm not dumbing things down for you to understand.

I perfectly understand the concept. Doesn't change the fact that Punisher will be in a truly alien world and won't be able to GET to Darkseid, since Darkseid will know where he is, and can just transport him and restrain him, or kill the B-List character on the spot, not even bothering to bring him in. But if you weren't D-List at best in the brains department, you'd figure this out. "Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

You need to prove it so saying b lister isn't the way to debate here. Back your claims.

-Pr-
Don't backseat mod, thanks.

Rao Kal El

I perfectly understand the concept. Doesn't change the fact that Punisher will be in a truly alien world and won't be able to GET to Darkseid, since Darkseid will know where he is, and can just transport him and restrain him, or kill the B-List character on the spot, not even bothering to bring him in. But if you weren't D-List at best in the brains department, you'd figure this out.

WTF? Dude I know you for a long time and I know this is type of sh1t you will try to pull on a debate. There is no way in hell Punisher is going to lose here. How is it impossible for a weaker character to defeat a powerful one even on a forum fight?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

You need to prove it so saying b lister isn't the way to debate here. Back your claims.

Shut up quan. Having you on my side is worse than arguing with Delta when he gets so phucking dense

LeonBuco666
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.

Oh, the irony.

quanchi112
Shut up quan. laughing out loud

Touched a nerve, eh ?

Punisher wins with the stipulations here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Oh, the irony. ?

LeonBuco666
?

Dont question mark me shithead. You know fully well what I am talking about. Or has Thanos skull ****ed your grey matter to the point to dont know what irony is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Dont question mark me shithead. You know fully well what I am talking about. Or has Thanos skull ****ed your grey matter to the point to dont know what irony is. Give me one example in which makes my post ironic. I always back my case or give a solid reasoning. That is what makes me absolutely terrifying in the debating arena.

Estacado
Frank pushes him down the stairs.

-K-M-
So anyone say what weapon punisher would use yet to kill him?

deathslash
Darkseid teleports frank into outerspace.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -K-M-
So anyone say what weapon punisher would use yet to kill him?

I offered the Dreamstone or the Spear of Destiny.

maxivitopowe
That is what makes me absolutely terrifying in the debating arena.
I sniggered

-K-M-
I offered the Dreamstone or the Spear of Destiny.

Dcu US government has them? Then yeah that should do it

DarkSaint85
The spear was seen in ARGUS' Black Room.

Steve Trevor used the Dreamstone to tempt Constantine into firming JLD.

-K-M-
Thanks for the info thumb up

leonidas
are the new gods still susceptible to radion?

-K-M-
Far as I know hasn't been brought up in the new 52, but yes I would assume they still are.

riv6672
Damn, good back and forth here. big grin

DarkSaint85
Spear of Destiny (marked 1)

Incidentally, a Red Lantern as well (9):

http://www.comixity.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/The-Black-Room-3.jpg

That's the Black Room.

As for the Dreamstone:
http://www.abload.de/img/1egada.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/22vzt4.jpg

Kazenji
If Garth Ennis is writing him, Then yes he could win.

Diesldude
Shut up quan. Having you on my side is worse than arguing with Delta when he gets so phucking dense

laughing out loud BTW who's LBJ?

Diesldude
Gonna go with Darkseid.
If somehow The Punisher is close to killing him, Superman will fly in and say you can't do that and punch the punisher out of ShaggyMan and into Marvel. DS survives and gets the win.

riv6672
Spear of Destiny (marked 1)

Incidentally, a Red Lantern as well (9):

That's the Black Room.

As for the Dreamstone:

Thanks for providing the scans!

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Diesldude
laughing out loud BTW who's LBJ?

Just finally decipher JBL's real name meaning and why his sig puts so much emphasis on his big.mouth

Loves BJ's

Diesldude
Just finally decipher JBL's real name meaning and why his sig puts so much emphasis on his big.mouth

Loves BJ's

Thats messed up, ok, sorry about this brief interruption, you and delta can now continue with your little girl fight.

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't backseat mod, thanks.

I'm going to guess Quanny gal said something dumb?

WTF? Dude I know you for a long time and I know this is type of sh1t you will try to pull on a debate. There is no way in hell Punisher is going to lose here. How is it impossible for a weaker character to defeat a powerful one even on a forum fight?

I'm sorry, you came to America. You're supposed to use English. At least PASSABLE English. Try again.

Shut up quan.

Probably the only intelligent thought you've had since you hit your head hopping that fence.

maxivitopowe
Wow you're kind of a c*unt

-K-M-
*suddenly appears*

Did someone say ****? Oh...you meant it as an insult sad

riv6672
Either way...appropriate? huh

Rao Kal El
I'm going to guess Quanny gal said something dumb?

I'm sorry, you came to America. You're supposed to use English. At least PASSABLE English. Try again.

Probably the only intelligent thought you've had since you hit your head hopping that fence.

Classic example of ignorance, aren't you aware that I am used to those kind of stupid remarks?

Only an inbreed hick will be able to come up with those remarks... Oh wait

Yes dumb@ss that means you.

Why are you always such a b1tch?

riv6672
Whoa thought this was all in fun.

maxivitopowe
It was until Delta starting acting like a kunt

DarkSaint85
It still is.

YAY!

riv6672
Well...if you say so.

Kazenji
LETS PARTY !

riv6672
Eh. Too sleepy.
All kidding aside though,i believe Frank could do the job. The man's very pragmatic. Killing bad guys is what he lives for. Given the the right tools, i'd give him odds against most physical beings.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Kazenji
LETS PARTY !

I got the Liquor, who's bringing the strippers?

Delta1938

abhilegend
WTF is going on in here? Why are delta and salsa fighting?

Rao Kal El

Delta1938
At least I make some sense in English, what the fvck is that?

You sound like an inbreed hick idiot trying to speak spanish... Oh wait!

I used Google Translator. I assumed it'd make a decent translation, since its translation of Spanish to English is better than your English. So I'm guessing it is and your Spanish is almost as bad as your English, why you had trouble reading.

At least I make some sense in English, what the fvck is that?

Yes but there are some idiots in this forum who think that their character cannot be defeated even with extenuating circumstances

And there's some morons on this forum who think Darkseid is "my character."

Rao Kal El
I used Google Translator. I assumed it'd make a decent translation, since its translation of Spanish to English is better than your English. So I'm guessing it is and your Spanish is almost as bad as your English, why you had trouble reading.

Instead of using Google on such a petty task you should use it to educate yourself maybe that way you and your cousin Mary Sue Ho will find out that inbreeding is bad.

Delta1938
Instead of using Google on such a petty task you should use it to educate yourself maybe that way you and your cousin Mary Sue Ho will find out that inbreeding is bad.

The irony on you calling me an inbred hick when you're the one who spent most of his life much closer to that than I did.

And why would I bother learning Spanish? So I can better tell bums like you hanging in front of Home Depot that no, I don't have work for them?

maxivitopowe
Oh fvck you you racist kunt

Delta1938
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Oh fvck you you racist kunt

How about you mind your own business, Keyboard Warrior? It's not like you know the situation.

DarkSaint85
Are you guys trying to do an April Fools gag as well?

Delta1938
Are you guys trying to do an April Fools gag as well?

No. You don't know. And wouldn't it be a little late?

maxivitopowe
How about you mind your own business, Keyboard Warrior? It's not like you know the situation.
Oh sorry if I feel sensitive about racial issues kunt

Delta1938
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Oh sorry if I feel sensitive about racial issues kunt

I suggest you first learn how to use "racist" correctly, before we get to your ignorance beyond incorrect usage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Could he? Yeah, sure why not.

It wouldn't exactly be a mindboggling difficult story to write. He breaks into the Baxter Building/Watcher's Base etc., steals Ultimate Nullifier or -insert plot device weapon- and assassinates Darkseid through a portal to Apokolips. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be stupid.

I mean, apparently Nick Fury has spent the last few decades killing everything from living planets to Elder Gods with an assortment of tech and magic so at this point it's not even that far fetched.

The answer is should he? I think no. It'd be stupid and require too much suspension of disbelief for things to work out so perfectly for Frank. Which is why I dislike this new Nick Fury reveal.

Rao Kal El
The irony on you calling me an inbred hick when you're the one who spent most of his life much closer to that than I did.

And why would I bother learning Spanish? So I can better tell bums like you hanging in front of Home Depot that no, I don't have work for them?

Well, at least I am trying to work and learning a new language instead of me sitting all day on my ass.

like ignorant white people say

I am trying to "git r dun"

What are you doing besides sitting all day on your fat ass?

No wonder you cant understand this, the hemorrhoids might hurt a lot for you to think straight.

Punisher wins

Badabing
Closing this thread before I start banning people just to remind people how things work here.

Badabing
I've decided to reopen this thread...and DESTROY Rao and Delta! ahuh

Delta1938
GOTCHA BIATCHES!!!

riv6672
Originally posted by Badabing
Closing this thread. sad

Originally posted by Badabing
I've decided to reopen this thread... big grin

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
sad

big grin

Sorry we overtook your thread with our prank. But.....we got you good. big grin

riv6672
I skim over certain posts when reading threads, so i'll take your word for it...

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
I skim over certain posts when reading threads, so i'll take your word for it...

huhu

Diesldude
GOTCHA BIATCHES!!!

No one was fooled by your little girl fight.

Bada, I think they need a little timeout to kiss and make up.

What do you say? Lock em up with brucie?

Delta1938
No one was fooled by your little girl fight.

Bada, I think they need a little timeout to kiss and make up.

What do you say? Lock em up with brucie?

LIES!!!!! You fell for it. And your obsession with Rao and I kissing is kinda disturbing. eek!

Diesldude
LIES!!!!! You fell for it. And your obsession with Rao and I kissing is kinda disturbing. eek!

What are u talking about, the two of you have been having a 2 day make out session. All I asked was for bada to give u too some privacy off the boards. thumb up

Delta1938
What are u talking about, the two of you have been having a 2 day make out session. All I asked was for bada to give u too some privacy off the boards. thumb up

sick Go to San Francisco for that.

BerserkersRage
GOTCHA BIATCHES!!!

LMAO!!

But somehow, the realization that this was a prank lessened the entertainment value of this thread...... sad

maxivitopowe
Damn I hate having my righteous anger subverted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.