Universal shared universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
You can all thank Marvel and Disney for trailblazing here.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Universal-Monsters-Getting-Their-Own-Cinematic-Universe-66287.html

Firefly218
Sounds cool. I'm in.

BruceSkywalker
fascinating

DARTH POWER
Bad Ass. Can't wait for the inevitable Dracula vs Frankinstein!

Robtard
"that Universal is ready to make a hard push with their lineup of classic monsters - Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolf Man, Creature Of The Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, Bride Of Frankenstein, and The Mummy - and are planning a series of films that will all be linked together within a cohesive world."

thumb up

I liked The Wolfman (2010) and it's retro setting and look, so hoping they keep going with that theme in the other stories instead of just going with some crappy modern action-flick that happens to have Dracula or Frankenstein in it.

Mindship
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a, "Rogen and Franco Meet Frankenstein" (a remake of the Abbott and Costello monster romp). In any event, a retro-calibration of the vampire - away from teen-romance ho-hum - is long overdue.

Also, a CGI Creature FTBL? Sweet.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Bad Ass. Can't wait for the inevitable Dracula vs Frankinstein!

NO..Dracula versus Khan stick out tongue

Kazenji
The Gillman deserves another movie at this point in time

Mummy has been done heaps of times along with Drac.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kazenji
The Gillman deserves another movie at this point in time

Mummy has been done heaps of times along with Drac.

Good point. I would like to see that as well.

Kazenji
Javier Bardem in talks to be Frankenstein's monster

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/javier-bardem-in-talks-to-become-frankenstein-for-universals-monster-verse-236

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.