Nova Prime vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Old vs New

Who wins?

Stoic
Does anyone think that this is a stomp for Prime?

Insane Titan
I'd give it to NP but not in a stomp

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I'd give it to NP but not in a stomp

I just read the latest Nova book. He travels something like 15 light years in less than 20 minutes. I thought that it was ridiculously fast. And there's a story behind the new helmet, Unlike the original, it apparently removes the limitations that the other Nova's had. The story is that the higher the rank the Nova became, the more power they were given. These new helmets aren't the same so this new Nova may be as powerful as a Nova Prime would be, which may have been the reason why he did so well again Beta Ray Bill.

nwg202
Didn't Prime have access to all of the Nova force?

Stoic
Originally posted by nwg202
Didn't Prime have access to all of the Nova force?

He did but he never used it all because he could not cope with the full force. I think that the Black Nova's have full access as well, unless I misunderstood the last book.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
He did but he never used it all because he could not cope with the full force. I think that the Black Nova's have full access as well, unless I misunderstood the last book.
They have larger access than Nova Centurions, but it never stated that they have full access like Nova Prime.

Now we know why Sam Alexander is exhibiting herald level powers from time to time.. Black Novas were considered elite.

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
They have larger access than Nova Centurions, but it never stated that they have full access like Nova Prime.

Now we know why Sam Alexander is exhibiting herald level powers from time to time.. Black Novas were considered elite.

I thought that it said that they weren't limited?

DarkSaint85
Plus, Worldmind is a massive help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.