DCNU Wonder Woman VS Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Woman- UNCUFFED

VS

Gladiator

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

h1a8
Uncuffed WW spite stomps him.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins.
I wanna believe this but I know it's not true. Gladiator would put up a fight but lose every single time.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

abhilegend
Diana wins.

Time Immemorial
Fully Confident Gladiator will win.

h1a8
Isn't uncuffed Diana a lot stronger than Superman? If so then, not only would she be stronger than Gladiator but far more skilled and with a hax weapon (the lasso)

Time Immemorial
It depends. In sheer lifting and physical power, Wonder Woman has admitted Kal-El is stronger than she is, due to his nature. However, if it comes to a fight, remember Wonder Woman is armed and created through magic.

Unfortunately, that is Superman's other vulnerability besides kryptonite...so in Physical combat, it becomes an even dance floor with Wonder Woman might be having the win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by h1a8
Isn't uncuffed Diana a lot stronger than Superman? If so then, not only would she be stronger than Gladiator but far more skilled and with a hax weapon (the lasso)
No, she is weaker than Superman even without bracers.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Shi'ar Superman 616 loses, again.

JBL
Gladiator.

DarkSaint85
What has Diana actually dome uncuffed?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Tossed Super Doom with one hand like he was made of tissue paper.

SquallX

Diana while cuffed fought DD, and casually manhandle Zod and Faora.

DarkSaint85
Yah but uncuffed?

Delta1938
Yah but uncuffed?

IIRC she beat the ****ing shit out of Apollo(WildStorm flavor, not the Titan). Dunno where Apollo is Post-FLASHPOINT, but if he is roughly equal to his WildStorm days, I'm impressed.

DarkSaint85
Yeah they keep saying he's a superman level being, FWIW...

Delta1938
Yeah they keep saying he's a superman level being, FWIW...

I'd take "Superman level" as meaning "Top-Tier" instead of literally equal/near-equal to Superman. They did this Pre-FLASHPOINT too like in an AQUAMAN storyline where he faced Deep Six members, at least one was specifically said "Superman level" by a news broadcast, yet Aquaman did well against them, while another instance he flat-out says he has no chance against Superman....and they're in the ocean, to boot.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Tossed Super Doom with one hand like he was made of tissue paper.
facepalm

Werewolf582
Diana

Prof. T.C McAbe
Diana cuffed against Gladiator would be 50-50 or even 60-50 for WW. Uncuffed she stomps.

carver9
Lol.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol.

Truth. You said yourself she is on par with superman who would stomp Glads, I was even generous. ^^

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Truth. You said yourself she is on par with superman who would stomp Glads, I was even generous. ^^

Lol...Superman wouldn't stomp Gladiator. My post was in response to their pre reboot versions but this version of Wonder Woman has shown the ability to hang with current Supes as well. Since I don't think current Supes would stomp Gladiator (i would give Glads the majority), I don't think Wonder Woman would pull a majority either. Pre Reboot versions, I would give Wonder Woman the majority over Glads. No shame in admitting it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...Superman wouldn't stomp Gladiator. My post was in response to their pre reboot versions but this version of Wonder Woman has shown the ability to hang with current Supes as well. Since I don't think current Supes would stomp Gladiator (i would give Glads the majority), I don't think Wonder Woman would pull a majority either. Pre Reboot versions, I would give Wonder Woman the majority over Glads. No shame in admitting it.

Current Supes treatment of DD showed that he is in the low trans range at least, so is uncuffed WW. Glads is still just a mid herald.

Delta1938
Current Supes treatment of DD showed that he is in the low trans range at least, so is uncuffed WW. Glads is still just a mid herald.

He'll just go, "Current Doomsday got Wonder Woman's sword through him" even though I have a feeling he couldn't provide anything to prove this is an example of poor durability, and ignore that Wonder Woman's sword didn't really bother him because he's said things like, "pffft Superman breaking through Darkseid didn't even hurt him!! No feat at all." 'Cuz, Kitty-Cat "logic."

eaebiakuya
I dont know, can we use Gladiator feats here ? Like planet busting ? Tanking a planetary ++++ explosion ? Or we cant ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I dont know, can we use Gladiator feats here ? Like planet busting ? Tanking a planetary ++++ explosion ? Or we cant ?

You can, though some feats are from alternate realities.

But you have to consider his defeats too, to judge his average, and there are plenty of embarrasing defeats in Glads history and few really noteworthy victories.

carver9

A ft less Doomsday who has no durability fts. Great showing but not what you are making it out to be. Also, you're not factoring in all of Superman loses. If he is low trans, what levels are the characters that defeated him. I can name 6 people if you want. Hell, that would make Orion high trans and first born low Skyfather.

Delta1938

But you have to consider his defeats too, to judge his average, and there are plenty of embarrasing defeats in Glads history and few really noteworthy victories.

Wha? Alternate reality? Huh? What of the two examples he brought-up were alternate universe? Or are you talking about in general you see people arguing for Gladiator and bring-up some stuff from alternate universe versions?

Delta1938
A ft less Doomsday who has no durability fts. Great showing but not what you are making it out to be. Also, you're not factoring in all of Superman loses. If he is low trans, what levels are the characters that defeated him. I can name 6 people if you want. Hell, that would make Orion high trans and first born low Skyfather.

Dat salt?

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Dat salt?

I prefer black pepper. sad

Delta1938
I prefer black pepper. sad

Yeah, salt is too painful when you lick your wounds. huhu

bluewaterrider
Gladiator beat Colossus.

Despite a stone building falling on top of them.

He's tough.

h1a8
Lol...Superman wouldn't stomp Gladiator. My post was in response to their pre reboot versions but this version of Wonder Woman has shown the ability to hang with current Supes as well. Since I don't think current Supes would stomp Gladiator (i would give Glads the majority), I don't think Wonder Woman would pull a majority either. Pre Reboot versions, I would give Wonder Woman the majority over Glads. No shame in admitting it. Why would Glads get a majority on Superman? What advantage does he have over Superman?

h1a8
A ft less Doomsday who has no durability fts. Great showing but not what you are making it out to be. Also, you're not factoring in all of Superman loses. If he is low trans, what levels are the characters that defeated him. I can name 6 people if you want. Hell, that would make Orion high trans and first born low Skyfather. Supes is easily trans or above when he doesn't hold back anything (let's loose). Other characters beating him (I don't really know what you are talking about) could only mean he wasn't operating at DD ripping levels (letting loose levels).

Delta1938
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Gladiator beat Colossus.

Despite a stone building falling on top of them.

He's tough.

Come to think of it, that's probably a bad showing for Colossus too. At least based on what little I know of him.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Supes is easily trans or above when he doesn't hold back anything (let's loose). Other characters beating him (I don't really know what you are talking about) could only mean he wasn't operating at DD ripping levels (letting loose levels).

Be quiet.

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Yeah, salt is too painful when you lick your wounds. huhu

Lol.

eaebiakuya

Sure. But in another thread carver told me we cant use those feats because they are "space cheese".

I ask to Carver here: can we use those Gladiator feats i listed ?

Delta1938
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Sure. But in another thread carver told me we cant use those feats because they are "space cheese".

I ask to Carver here: can we use those Gladiator feats i listed ?

Kitty-Cat(carver AKA carter AKA catver) says many things. And by "many things" I mean he'll be saying "we can't use space cheese" in one thread when it suits him, and starts citing space cheese galore in another when it suits him, and similar examples. Hell, he'll do that in the same damned thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.