Who Is The Weakest Character That can Beat Kurse H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Who is the wekaest character that can beat Kurse Hand To hand?

Who is the weakest character that can One-Shot KO Kurse?

Estacado
Aunt May with an iron pipe.

carver9
Colossus

Insane Titan
Colossus isn't made of Iron is he ?

Delta1938
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Apparently steel counts as iron against Kurse's kind, so it's plausible Colossus' "organic steel" would work.

Estacado
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Or he thinks Colossus could simply beat him.

h1a8
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Who is the wekaest character that can beat Kurse Hand To hand?

Who is the weakest character that can One-Shot KO Kurse?

Weakest that can beat him h2h is probably WW due to skill and speed. He would barely get a hit on her, where she would get lots of hits.
Weakest that can one shot him is probably OWAW Superman (non sundipped version).

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Weakest that can beat him h2h is probably WW due to skill and speed. He would barely get a hit on her, where she would get lots of hits.
Weakest that can one shot him is probably OWAW Superman (non sundipped version).

It's my guess that you believe that Mongul Jr. would also beat Kurse? It doesn't really matter at this point what you think about Kurse, because you're wrong. Beta Ray Bill, and Thor were getting tuned up by Kurse, there's simply no way that he's as weak as you believe. Wonder Woman would be the only one getting one shot KO'd, because she wouldn't even be able to hurt him.

pym-ftw
Just put him on ignore, honestly should be the forum default

Wrecker is my guess

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
It's my guess that you believe that Mongul Jr. would also beat Kurse? It doesn't really matter at this point what you think about Kurse, because you're wrong. Beta Ray Bill, and Thor were getting tuned up by Kurse, there's simply no way that he's as weak as you believe. Wonder Woman would be the only one getting one shot KO'd, because she wouldn't even be able to hurt him.

Just to make things clear, so that you understand my logic:
1. Superman is many times stronger than Thor or BRB. So when comparing Kurse to D.C. characters you must use that yard stick.
2. Mongul is several times stronger than Thor or BRB.
3. Comics sometimes have characters not fight with full capacity (no speed, no skill, etc.).

Thus Mongul would beat Kurse in a forum fight. Diana would beat him too. Any high herald could hurt Kurse with physical blows. Diana doesn't have to win using blunt force though. She can bfr him, or lasso him, or use iron weakness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.