Feat Comparison: Superman(Pre-FLASHPOINT) vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta1938
Telepathic Resistance.

Senses. I'd think Superman would easily win here, I put this more out of interest of feats for Thor's senses than a debate, so examples would be appreciated regardless of if you think Superman stomps here or not.

Healing factor. This I think is a category not often touched on in debates, period, for either character.

Harbinger
*cue the shit storm gif*

carver9
They are even with telepathic resistant fts whereas Thor heals better.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9

And what examples make you think this?

LordofBrooklyn
Thor's psi resistance is sketchy as he is supposed to be immune or nigh resistant but there are clear examples like with Moondragon where he isn't.

Healing factor is in favor or Superman but his superior invulnerability doesn't allow him to showcase it as often. The Blonde whore on the other hand, especially the last 2 years, has been sliced, roasted, stomped etc. and still keeps going.

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
And what examples make you think this?

A Phoenix empowered Emma being unable to mind rape Thor. Couldn't even enter his mind. All the times Thor been stabbed through and been ok afterwards.

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor's psi resistance is sketchy as he is supposed to be immune or nigh resistant but there are clear examples like with Moondragon where he isn't.

Healing factor is in favor or Superman but his superior invulnerability doesn't allow him to showcase it as often. The Blonde whore on the other hand, especially the last 2 years, has been sliced, roasted, stomped etc. and still keeps going.

And what examples of Superman's healing factor make you think Superman wins that category?

LordofBrooklyn

LIES!

If you dare to deny this, I will CRUSH you!

Delta1938
A Phoenix empowered Emma being unable to mind rape Thor. Couldn't even enter his mind.

So you think that measures-up to Superman forcing the Mxy twins out of his head?

carver9
LIES!

laughing out loud

carver9
So you think that measures-up to Superman forcing the Mxy twins out of his head?

Forcing out of his head is different than what I said.

Delta1938
LIES!

I think you have "LIES! " and "BLASPHEMY! " saved on a word processor file for quick copy/paste every time you scream them on here.

Delta1938
Forcing out of his head is different than what I said.

I have a feeling either Mxy twin is a "tad" above Phoenix amped Emma.

carver9
I have a feeling either Mxy twin is a "tad" above Phoenix amped Emma.

Based on? And again, Emma couldn't even get into Thor mind.

h1a8
A Phoenix empowered Emma being unable to mind rape Thor. Couldn't even enter his mind. All the times Thor been stabbed through and been ok afterwards. That's just damage soak (fighting with damage). He still was injured. Superman heals completely within panels.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carter9
Based on? And again, Emma couldn't even get into Thor mind.

The fact that Emperor Joker destroyed the universe with ACME bombs and remade it. And was more powerful than that. And Mxy knows how to use his powers better than Joker did.

carver9
The fact that Emperor Joker destroyed the universe with ACME bombs and remade it. And was more powerful than that. And Mxy knows how to use his powers better than Joker did.

Lol. Ok, so now you can bring up those telepath fts.

Delta1938
Originally posted by catver9
A Phoenix empowered Emma being unable to mind rape Thor. Couldn't even enter his mind. All the times Thor been stabbed through and been ok afterwards.

Missed this after you added it in an edit. That doesn't really prove anything beyond Thor was still able to fight. I'm more impressed by Superman being impaled by Gog and injected with liquified Kryptonite and still fought.

Lol. Ok, so now you can bring up those telepath fts.

You really need telepathy feats from a universal-plus reality manipulator? OK, Emperor Joker also altered the memories of apparently everybody on Earth when he changed everything.

carver9
Missed this after you added it in an edit. That doesn't really prove anything beyond Thor was still able to fight. I'm more impressed by Superman being impaled by Gog and injected with liquified Kryptonite and still fought.

You really need telepathy feats from a universal-plus reality manipulator? OK, Emperor Joker also altered the memories of apparently everybody on Earth when he changed everything.

Thor had to have healed in order to keep fighting. Also, his liver being turned to glass.

Empire Joker? Mxy twins?

Diesldude
I think you have "LIES! " and "BLASPHEMY! " saved on a word processor file for quick copy/paste every time you scream them on here.

LIES!

Delta1938
Thor had to have healed in order to keep fighting. Also, his liver being turned to glass.

Empire Joker? Mxy twins?

Then by your logic Superman wins because he had to heal a serious wound despite being weakened and his healing factor slowed down by the liquified Kryptonite in him. Your reasoning.

You really are clueless on what I'm talking about? I mean, I know you're you, but even this is..... eek!

Delta1938
Originally posted by Diesldude
LIES!

SILENCE!!!!

I BANISH you from the House Of El!!! huhu

LordofBrooklyn
SILENCE!!!!

You don't have the AUTHORITY to banish a brother from The House of El!

When the war with the Thor Corps is over, you WILL be dealt with!

Delta1938
You don't have the AUTHORITY to banish a brother from The House of El!

When the war with the Thor Corps is over, you WILL be dealt with!

Oh simpleton court jester.

SILENCE!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Oh simpleton court jester.

House Of El: Vote on Abhilegend

Go read that thread.

Witness my power, boy and

TREMBLE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.