Legend Of Korra. Chief Lin BeiFong Vs Su Jin(WARNING:Big Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
WARNING: This versus contains spoilers for the new episodes of The Legend Of Korra. If you have not watched them, I'd advise you to leave now. You've been warned. I am in no way responsible for you spoiling this for yourself, again you have been warned.

Again big spoilers if you haven't watched the two new TloK Episodes.

So what would've happened if the fight between Lin and Su was never interrupted by Su's daughter? which Beifong would've one that fight?

Who would've won?

ares834
Su would have won that fight. Lin was losing and fainted afterwards.

Although, Lin wasn't at her best in the fight. If she were, I don't know who would take it.

KingD19
Yeah. Lin was clearly well below her best and no match for Su the entirety because

1. She was thinking irrationally and wasn't focused.
2. She was physically very ill.

If she was healthy, I think Lin would have won. Older siblings tend to be held with more power except in the case of Zuko/Azula. Also Lin is constantly fighting as police chief, while Su is a free spirit either dancing or helping her family. Sure it involves metal bending, but not to the level Lin practices daily.

King Joker
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. Lin was clearly well below her best and no match for Su the entirety because

1. She was thinking irrationally and wasn't focused.
2. She was physically very ill.

If she was healthy, I think Lin would have won. Older siblings tend to be held with more power except in the case of Zuko/Azula. Also Lin is constantly fighting as police chief, while Su is a free spirit either dancing or helping her family. Sure it involves metal bending, but not to the level Lin practices daily.
thumb up

wakkawakkawakka
So it's essentially Zuko vs Azula with Earthbenders.

I agree that Su would have won had the fight went on however Lin in top condition would'Ve beaten her.

AuraAngel
Su was undoubtedly superior to Lin and was not fighting aggressively like Lin. And Su does have better showings against Zaheer now~

wakkawakkawakka
How does putting holes through a glider equal better showings. As for the fight, I'm pretty sure Su would've been on the defensive had Lin been in peak condition.

I did notice that Su hasn't used the earth sensory skill yet too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.