Raven (DCnU) vs Jean Grey (Teen Jean)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
They catch each others eyes on the beach, and immediately a dislike comes over them. Jean flares up, Raven flares up, all of the people run.

How does this play out?

Digi
Originally posted by Stoic
They catch each others eyes on the beach, and immediately...

You imagine your scenario, I'll imagine mine.

awecreep

Werewolf582
Raven if she has pretty good TP resistance.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Digi

awecreep
laughing out loud

As for the fight, I have no clue. Don't know anything about DCnU Raven.

SamZED

awecreep laughing out loud Beat me to it.

maxivitopowe
Ha "beat"

Stoic

awecreep

LOL laughing out loud

I knew I went overboard with the eye glare thing. Seriously though I'd love to see this fight happen.

Stoic
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Raven if she has pretty good TP resistance.

Jean stalemated against Gladiator a couple weeks ago.

maxivitopowe
That was an uncertain Glads though

Stoic
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
That was an uncertain Glads though

What makes you say this?

maxivitopowe
He was being second guessed by Oracle because out was a young Jean Grey who hadn't done anything yet
Also J'son (?) Was having a go at him cos he may have started a war against the mutants of earth

StyleTime
Gladiator seemed pretty resolute and confident to me. That said, he was being a complete idiot because Bendis needed a reason to kidnap Jean and have this story.

Either way, Jean was amped since she was absorbing the psionic energy of everyone around her. Gladiator is likely above her mano y mano. The absorption is a nifty trick, but may not be quite as useful in a 1v1 scenario.

Then again, Raven presumably has a lot of energy to leach off of. No idea what she's like in DCnU though. Someone should chime in on her. whistle

maxivitopowe
I thought it was a manifestation of her telepathic/kinetic abilities like Psylocke's blades

StyleTime
It is true that she learned to use her tp/tk in tandem, but she stated she was absorbing energy around her to boost herself basically.

http://s30.postimg.org/6916wa3vx/Young_Jean_Glad.jpg

She's done it again recently.

http://s23.postimg.org/ha1uhj3tz/Young_Jean_Bendis_Force.jpg

Telepathy + Telekinesis = Absorption sounds silly, but it's Bendis. What're ya gonna do, ya know?

Glorificus
Jean.

maxivitopowe
Jesus Christ Bendis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.