Moon Knight, Elektra, & Winter Soldier vs Batman, Catwoman & Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Team 1 gets one hour to prep then is ported into the Batcave.

deathslash
Team Marvel wins 8-9/10

Prof. T.C McAbe
In the Batcave? Seriously? With all the Weapons, Gadgets and Cars?

riv6672
Marvel team gets prep and surprise?
Unfair.
BUT they make the mistake of attacking in the bat cave?
Unwise.

Bat team FTW.

deathslash
Oh, wow! I didn't see the stips. The Batcave evens things out quite a bit but I still feel like team Marvel can take this for the majority.

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/everything-but-the-kitchen-sink.jpg

riv6672
Bat insurance.big grin

maxivitopowe
Bat team gets killed

riv6672
Not in This thread.
Not by the Marvel team.
laughing

Supermutant
Marvel team every time. Catwoman is a severe handicap to team bats.

DarkSaint85
What does their prep constitute? Layouts of every nook and cranny in the cave, what the other team is packing, the ability to pick and choose whatever weapons they want?

Then Marvel team wins.

Otherwise, Bat team wins.

maxivitopowe
All on team one are killers
They get prep
Bat team dies

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What does their prep constitute? Layouts of every nook and cranny in the cave, what the other team is packing, the ability to pick and choose whatever weapons they want?

Then Marvel team wins.

Otherwise, Bat team wins.

Team 1 gets 1 hour of prep and is ported into the cave. They got the element of suprise, they can make a plan, they should imo get the info that is available about Bat, Cat and Night, so no knowledge about the Cave. Once there, the fight starts and Team 2, lead by a paranoid fellow named Batman, can use all countermeasures they have in the Cave, which in my opinion would be a stomp.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
They get prep
Bat team dies

Yeah, so what does this prep constitute? Just public knowledge about Batman/Dick/Seline is next to useless.

Lol at them being killers having anything to do with it. Am sure the Bat team have NEVER dealt with such crazed killers as these three!

riv6672
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
They get prep
Bat team dies
Flawless logic.
None on the bat team have ever been attacked by surprise.
By killers.
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Then Marvel team wins.

Otherwise, Bat team wins. the ability to raid Shield for gear but no scematics. MK can grab his armor.

namorsubby
I think team one can still take this, but being in the batcave is a huge disadvantage.

Reshiram
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Team 1 gets 1 hour of prep and is ported into the cave. They got the element of suprise, they can make a plan, they should imo get the info that is available about Bat, Cat and Night, so no knowledge about the Cave. Once there, the fight starts and Team 2, lead by a paranoid fellow named Batman, can use all countermeasures they have in the Cave, which in my opinion would be a stomp. What can they do with one hour of prep? The only one that may be remotely decent with prep is Bucky and he would need full knowledge of the Batcave since Bruce has wired the place to guard against intruders.

I'd agree that Catwoman is the weak link in a random fight though, but they're at a huge disadvantage being in Batman's backyard.

BruceSkywalker
Marvel team loses EVERY TIME

riv6672
Originally posted by namorsubby
I think team one can still take this, but being in the batcave is a huge disadvantage.
Exactly.
Like Reshiram said, this hour of prep is not a huge game changer. Not the way people might think.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by riv6672
Exactly.
Like Reshiram said, this hour of prep is not a huge game changer. Not the way people might think.

yeah but the hour prep that team marvel has doesn't really mean anything.. Both Batman and Nightwing know every inch of the Batcave and they'll use that to their advantage which will spell a loss for team marvel

Magog
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yeah but the hour prep that team marvel has doesn't really mean anything.. Both Batman and Nightwing know every inch of the Batcave and they'll use that to their advantage which will spell a loss for team marvel
Concur....however...Elektra still kills Catwoman.

riv6672
BruceSywalker, thats what i meant when i said NOT a huge game changer.thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.