Aquaman vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
No Trident

Round 1

Fight in a monsoon

Round 2

Featureless environment

Martian_mind
Aquaman takes round 1
Colossus takes 2.

riv6672
I agree.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Aquaman should be a solid CL 100 like Colossus, Cyke has the better invulnerability while AM the better h2h skills. Is Colossus still Colossonaut?

DarkSaint85
Colossus is not Colossaunaut.

Plus, does water strengthen him like it does Namor?

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Colossus is not Colossaunaut.

Plus, does water strengthen him like it does Namor?
Being an aquatic character, hydration certainly keeps him at his peak, but lack of same isnt as big an issue as it used to be.
Early in his latest series the writer made a point of literally dropping him, injured, into the desert.
He didnt fare much worse than anyone else might have in that situation, and better than any normal human for sure, assuming they'd have survived the initial fall in the first place.

My reasoning for the second fight was more lack of environment to use. IMO Peter has greater damage soak, and with nothing to hit him with, or slow him down to get the advantage, Arthur would be hard pressed to get the upper hand.

Supermutant
Isn't Aquaman faster by a decent amount. In both scenarios he should land many more blows.

Khazra Reborn
Based on current showings, Aquaman lol stomps.

Werewolf582
Aquaman takes this.

zopzop
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Based on current showings, Aquaman lol stomps.

deathlife
Aquaman takes him apart

-Pr-
Aquaman really should beat him, yes.

BlackWind
Aquaman recently swam through a typhoon, so I doubt a monsoon is going to do any significant hampering to his skills. And it has been shown quite a few times that water heals him pretty quickly.

I'd back AQ for both rounds.

riv6672
Wouldnt the monsoon rust Peter???

-Pr-
He doesn't rust, iirc.

riv6672
j/k

celeyhyga17
AM surely in 1.

Not sure about 2nd scenario.

Magog
Originally posted by zopzop

riv6672
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
AM surely in 1.

Not sure about 2nd scenario.
Yeah, it was close for me, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.