Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qu3L
So I just watched the Star Wars Attack of the Clones and I Obi Wan Kenobi was captured by Count Dooku. He told him that Palpatine the councellor was a Sith in secret. Now when I watch Revenge of the Sith and they go and rescue Palpatine, why dosen't Obi Wan confront him when he knows that information? Or atleast he should've told the Jedi Council?

Am I confused or will it come later in the movie, since I didn't watch much longer in Revenge of the Sith other than Anakin just defeated Dooku.

JediRobin23
your confused. Your asking questions when you didn't even finish the movie? who's time you trying to waste?

Also, watch AOTC again cause your not getting it

Lord Lucien
Dooku never told Kenobi anything about Palpatine or the Chancellor. Just "under the control of", which could mean anybody in a variety of ways. Or a lie, for all he knows.

queeq
Yup, he was trying to reel in OB1. By the time of the ROTS confrontation, it didn't matter anymore.

And the council was already looking for the Sith since EPI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.