The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural (Book) Accolades

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120123034835/starwars/images/thumb/8/8a/The_Journal_of_Master_Gnost-Dural_book_cover.jpg/500px-The_Journal_of_Master_Gnost-Dural_book_cover.jpg

Gnost-Dural Accolades
"...one of the most esteemed members of our Order and one of the greatest scholars of our time Not only did Master Gnost-Dural fight courageously during the Great War, but his studies helped guide the Jedi Council in some of its most difficult times."
--Satele Shan
--- --- ----
"I have battled many Imperial soldiers in the weeks since we first arrived, but I only recently came face-to-face with a young Sith. From the accounts of their ferocity, I head feared such a confrontation, but fortunately, he was overconfident. The duel was short and his defeat came quickly."
--Gnost-Dural

The Rakata Accolades
"Not only had the Rakata mastered the use of the Force, but they had constructed an extensive civilization known as the 'Infinite Empire,' which stretched across countless star systems and may have even dwarfed the Republic in size."
--Satele Shan

Revan Accolades wink
"We were fortunate that the redeemed Jedi, Revan, managed to destroy the Star Forge and prevent a total catastrophe."
--Satele Shan

Darth Malgus Accolades
"There in the hangars I encountered the most dangerous embodiment of the dark side I have ever experienced-the man who would later be known as Darth Malgus. I had engaged in hundreds of practice duels with my fellow Padawans, but nothing prepared me for the sheer ferocity of the Sith. Darth Malgus would have killed me then and there were it not for Master Kao."
--Satele Shan
--- ---- ----
"I entered the battlefield and was immediately disheartened to realize that the Sith Lord Darth Malgus was leading the enemy forces. After our last confrontation over Korriban, I head dreaded the possibility of another confrontation with Malgus, and my life was nearly forfeit again on this occasion. It was only the determination and strength of Captian Malcom that prevented it from happening. In the aftermath of that fight, I counted myself lucky to be alive-and I was stunned to find that not only had we survived, but that we had won the day. Though I was convinced that he was finished, Darth Malgus reappeared several years later, and that fact is proof that somehow, despite critical wounds, he pulled himself from the rubble and survived."
--Satele Shan
--- ---- ----
"She engaged in a battle with Darth Malgus himself, and though she was defeated, he apparently allowed her to live."
--Satele Shan

The Exiles Accolades
"The seeds of the conflict were sown when several Jedi scholars discovered the ways of using the Force to manipulate life itself. They began experimenting on other life forums, creating new species and accelerating the evolution of others, but eventually these Jedi began experimenting on their own bodies. They sought ways to make them stronger; they even hoped to discover the secrets of immortality."
--Gnost-Dural

The Dread Master Accolades
"It seems the Dread Masters were using previously unheard of form 'Battle Meditation' to project this terror at our ships."
--Gnost-Dural
--- --- ----
"The ancient prison on Belsavis was the only place with safety measures strong enough to ensure the Dread Masters could not escape, and it is there they remain to this day. Let us hope that they remain containd there for all eternity."
--Satele Shan

The Sith Emperor Accolades
"It is clear, however, based on reference to the Sith Lords of the past, that he is not Naga Sadow nor is he Ludo Kressh. He appears to have been another prominent and powerful Sith Lord who survived the Hyperspace War."
--Gnost-Dural

Nephthys
Good stuff. thumb up

Interesting, the way its phrased makes it seem like Satele regarded Malgus as "the most dangerous embodiment of the dark side" even as of Return.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.