But what about Gambit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RealPizzaBoy
In this thread we will pit characters against each other while Gambit is watching and learning.

you choose which characters will fight each other while gambit is watching them and taking notes to himself about their tactics and weakness. then eventually after the fight is over you say who you think will win between the 2 initial fighters. and then gambit comes in and what will happen?

DarkSaint85
Thanos with the IG vs Parallax Hal Jordan.

Thanos wins.

Gambit dies.

golem370
Infintes vs Abraxas stalemate but Gambit gets his brain overloaded

RealPizzaBoy
you dont give gambit enough credit when he is taking notes about his opponents.

Zack Fair
ROFL WTF is this

Rao Kal El
What about him?

Estacado
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
What about him?
Gambit is great at taking notes.....duh.

Silent Master
Don't make Gambit takes notes, you wouldn't like Gambit when he takes notes.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud Sometimes I think We are to mean

RealPizzaBoy
well i saw fights where gambit watched his opponent took notes of his powers and then he did his thing and won. if gambit observe his opponent fighting and take into account his abilities he becomes another beast.

Ambient
Darksied Omega Effect Thanos out of existence but fails, he stumbles out of disbelief which gave his opponent, Thanos the opportunity to press for a blast and 4 hit combo to KO. On the floor, Thanos stand's over at Darkseid's now defenceless body readying for the fatal blow, only to be surprise when he looks down and see a hand clutching his heart out if his chest. He muttered, "Not Again?" And falls to the ground. (A figure seen running away from both bodies)

An hour later Darkseid wakes up and finds Thanos bloodied body a top of him, pushes it aside and gets up then look around and screamed, "I am triumphant! Is there anyone else foolish enough to challenge me?" (In the shadow a figure can be seen walking towards him.) Now clearly seen in pure light, eyes glinting with devilish smile and charmed looks, this figure is none other than Gambit. He showed a paper and a pen then pulls down his pants and bends over.

The end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.