Superman vs Flash in a prep battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both have 72 hour to prep for WAR!!!!!
Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Are they allowed to leave the battlefield etc?

golem370
No time travel other then that yes.

Delta1938
So what? It turns into a speed battle of who can one-up the other the best?

DarkSaint85
Damn you mad

Well, can't see what Flash would do, short of BFRing him into the Speed Force like he did with SBP (who was fighting evenly with Superman).

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Damn you mad

Well, can't see what Flash would do, short of BFRing him into the Speed Force like he did with SBP (who was fighting evenly with Superman).

But that brings the question for Golem.....which versions of Flash/Superman? Pre-FLASHPOINT? Post? One of each?!!?!?!?!?! eek! THESE QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED!!!!!

Rao Kal El
Or maybe Flash get's to the Phantom Zone mmm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Or maybe Flash get's to the Phantom Zone mmm

Yeah, can't see what he can do with prep, really, apart from going to all the speedsters and asking for their speed.

That'll make him faster than Kal, for sure.

Post? No idea.

golem370
2 Scenarios Pre & Post

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, can't see what he can do with prep, really, apart from going to all the speedsters and asking for their speed.

That'll make him faster than Kal, for sure.

Post? No idea.

Wally did show some smarts that show he can adapt well when he ran to get stuff to upgrade a computer to near-lightspeed, but that's closest I can think of to prep I've seen of any Flash. Unless you count what Wall also did to beat Queen Of Fables. Which, I can't see applying here. And we don't know if it's even Wally for the thread.

Rao Kal El
Miracle machine FTW big grin

eaebiakuya
Question: How fast is a sun dipped Superman ?

Delta1938
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

Most likely faster than a non-Sun-Dipped Superman.

maxivitopowe
That helps /s

Branlor Swift
Flash spends the entire time just beating off all over the battlefield. The second the fight starts Superman slips on his back and Flash shoots one more load.

riv6672
Not sure what's apt to make this type of thread become so ridiculous; the insane amount of other than regular versions of the characters or the insane posters. smile

maxivitopowe
Speed steal?

abhilegend
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
KC Superman was stated to be as fast as Wally by Jay under Geoff Johns. He is a Superman soaking up sunlight for some more years.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/JSA010pg21.jpg

DarkSaint85
Lol yeah trying to out speed Wally isn't the way here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.