Can someone please help me? /).(\

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What'sThisMovie
confused Hi! Can someone help me figure out this movie that I've watched way back? It was about this guy who locked this girl up in a room with spy camera and did pretend to be a victim who was just in another room beside the girl and they can see each other (I'm not sure if it's a glass wall or a cellar type thingy?) He tried getting her sympathy and trust (I can't remember why..) but it was just all him in the end and he has this door where he can go to the room where he has this monitor he was using to watch her and he always sneaks whenever she's asleep. And then one time the wall between them was opened/unlocked and it didn't take long until something happened between the two of them but in the end, I think the girl found out everything but I can't remember how. embarrasment Please, anyone? I wanna watch it again. Thanks. Happy Dance

zslick
The Captivity!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.