Waverider/Darkseid/Superman vs Surfer/Bill/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
this is supes as seen in the hp dd arc--comes with motherbox and apok tech.

how this goezzz.....

Galan007
excluding the fact that superman was amped by several orders of magnitude during the h/p arc, couldn't waverider just freeze them in time, and/or summon a nigh-infinite army of his alternates from different points in time to combat them?

pym-ftw
Is there some way this isn't spite?

leonidas
against teame marvel? lol i certainly don't feel it is spite. i think ss/waverider would be a great match up, personally. ss himself has shown some control over time, he may be able to counter some of rider's tricks. he's also more versatile in general. thor/supes is as even as it gets. true, supes is amped, but that era supes didn't have quite the feats as other versions.... bill and darkseid would be interesting.....least according to many. lots seem to think that thor can take seid, so.... i don't see it as spite. i actually figured more would choose marvel. shrug

pym-ftw
I believe Waverider to be a solid low tran and only a high end Thor can beat DS. Bill probably gets a few good hits on a base superman, but an amped version is crazy.

Honestly its 3 trans vs 3HH IMHO

leonidas
you feel waverider is trans? really? i'd disagree with that. people often site the superman beating of darkseid. orion beat him in his own series as well. sometimes he is a trans though, i agree. and that version of supes trans? hmm... you could be right. perhaps this is a bit lop-sided at that.

let's revise--add hulk and blue marvel to the marvel side. smile

amped supes/darkseid/wave rider

vs

thor/ss/bill/hulk/blue marvel....

can marvel win?

Galan007
hulk and blue marvel are both susceptible to bfr and/or time-freezes.

carver9
Superman back then isn't close to what he was before the reboot. So an argument can be made that Current Thor can beat that version of Superman. As for Darkseid, I think he is too much but Surfer can beat WR.

Zack Fair
I don't see Thor beating a motherbox amped Superman. uhuh

Galan007
^ thanks to events in his own series, superman's base powers had already been amped by several orders of magnitude BEFORE he even acquired the motherbox. the 'box just amped him even more.

Blue Area Vet
Nice spite.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
^ thanks to events in his own series, superman's base powers had already been amped by several orders of magnitude BEFORE he even acquired the motherbox. the 'box just amped him even more.

So you think that version of Superman can beat the later DCU Superman?

Galan007
depends how much more powerful you think superman became, i suppose.

...but when i say that he was amped by several orders of magnitude during the h/p arc, i am not exaggerating.

leonidas
and even that era of superman had some crazy feats, just not as many or as consistent. i guess a case could be made for him being trans as that arc which really paints hp dd as truly uber.....

Rao Kal El
Team 1 stomp

JBL
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Nice spite. He knew what he was doing.Of all the characters present, he amps ONLY superman. making this spite thread is no surprise. wink

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
He knew what he was doing.Of all the characters present, he amps ONLY superman. making this spite thread is no surprise. wink

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf-2/442805/whooshgraph.gif

leonidas
lol i sooooo wish you wouldn't quote him. pretty sure he's one of the ones that said even amped that version of superman wasn't very powerful. or maybe he just says so many stupid things i'm making an assumption?

regardless, i added a couple others since the marvel side has no chance. funny though--in the hp thread people are saying the marvel team could beat dd, yet dd rotflstomped these 3 dc guys. odd to say the least....

@galan: i think ss is the only one who might be able to counter the time-stop. i'm also unsure how likely wr is to use that tactic. also unsure how willing he would be to possibly sacrifice his alter timeline selves. i don't think he'd be as willing as say, gog wars gog was.....

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
@galan: i think ss is the only one who might be able to counter the time-stop. i'm also unsure how likely wr is to use that tactic. also unsure how willing he would be to possibly sacrifice his alter timeline selves. i don't think he'd be as willing as say, gog wars gog was..... he's done it against foes before, which is why i brought it up. /shrug

Stoic
Hey Leo there isn't much to say about this one.

Team 1 kills them.

JBL
Originally posted by leonidas
lol i sooooo wish you wouldn't quote him. pretty sure he's one of the ones that said even amped that version of superman wasn't very powerful. or maybe he just says so many stupid things i'm making an assumption?

regardless, i added a couple others since the marvel side has no chance. funny though--in the hp thread people are saying the marvel team could beat dd, yet dd rotflstomped these 3 dc guys. odd to say the least....

@galan: i think ss is the only one who might be able to counter the time-stop. i'm also unsure how likely wr is to use that tactic. also unsure how willing he would be to possibly sacrifice his alter timeline selves. i don't think he'd be as willing as say, gog wars gog was..... If so many posters tell you that this is a spite thread and that team 2 stands no chance, it should light up the little bulb in your head to either get it closed or amp members of team 2, but instead,you try and sell your ( I DON'T THINK ITS SPITE CRAP ). Then when that fails,you try and cover your rear by adding to team 2 and stating foolish hearsay about people claiming that that amped version of superman is not that powerful?? WOW! You either don't know jack about these characters or your intent was to create a spite thread.

Rao Kal El
Yeah Leo, you are not the brightest bulb on the house wink

Ambient
Maybe Leo forgut to pay the elek trik bills. Jk whistle lol

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
If so many posters tell you that this is a spite thread and that team 2 stands no chance, it should light up the little bulb in your head to either get it closed or amp members of team 2, but instead,you try and sell your ( I DON'T THINK ITS SPITE CRAP ). Then when that fails,you try and cover your rear by adding to team 2 and stating foolish hearsay about people claiming that that amped version of superman is not that powerful?? WOW! You either don't know jack about these characters or your intent was to create a spite thread.

JBL telling anybody they don't know jack about characters?

http://scienceblogs.com/ethicsandscience/wp-content/blogs.dir/377/files/2012/04/i-338d0379a341feab51d95f6e50b07a69-irony.gif

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
JBL telling anybody they don't know jack about characters?

http://scienceblogs.com/ethicsandscience/wp-content/blogs.dir/377/files/2012/04/i-338d0379a341feab51d95f6e50b07a69-irony.gif I would never create that kind of match-up. I know full well the capabilities of ALL the characters in his spite thread and have read,studied and researched hundreds of comics they appear in. smokin'

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
I would never create that kind of match-up. I know full well the capabilities of ALL the characters in his spite thread and have read,studied and researched hundreds of comics they appear in. smokin'

No you don't. And you dodged my question in the other thread because it destroys what little straws you can grasp on to give you the mental gymnastics required to hold your retarded stance. And you run away from challenges. 'Cuz you're a masochistic troll.

Rao Kal El
Don't be so mean with him, he still thinks wrestling is for real

Delta1938
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Don't be so mean with him, he still thinks wrestling is for real

I FOUND A VIDEO OF HIM!!

BvTNyKIGXiI

Rao Kal El
I FOUND A VIDEO OF HIM!!

BvTNyKIGXiI

I don't get it

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/3c5d17269820cf356e7531810c957872/5439%20-%20No_mercy%20john_bradshaw_layfield%20wwe.png

Delta1938
I don't get it

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/3c5d17269820cf356e7531810c957872/5439%20-%20No_mercy%20john_bradshaw_layfield%20wwe.png

Awesome impression of him!!

quanchi112
Don't be so mean with him, he still thinks wrestling is for real Irony.

JBL
Originally posted by quanchi112
Irony. You got that right. They think superman is real by the way they worship him.

Rao Kal El
Irony.

?

quanchi112
? ??

Delta1938
Irony.

Hm?

Originally posted by JBL
You got that right.

Oxymoron.

quanchi112
Hm?

Oxymoron. Hmmm ??

Delta1938
Hmmm ??

Payment accepted.

quanchi112
Payment accepted. Are you hitting on me ?

Delta1938
Are you hitting on me ?

Even if I swung that way, I wouldn't. My standards would be way too high.

quanchi112
Even if I swung that way, I wouldn't. My standards would be way too high. Lol at your insanity but back on topic.

Team two wins.

Delta1938
Lol at your insanity but back on topic.

Team two wins.

No insanity. Even if I swung that way and found you attractive, water sports is a turn-off.

quanchi112
No insanity. Even if I swung that way and found you attractive, water sports is a turn-off. Get back to the topic.

Delta1938
Get back to the topic.

Concessions accepted.

Rao Kal El
??

Concessions accepted.

I am AWESOME!

Rao Kal El
No insanity. Even if I swung that way and found you attractive, water sports is a turn-off.

laughing out loud The world knows

Urine trouble

Delta1938
laughing out loud The world knows

Urine trouble

No, but urine denial.

leonidas
cool, so long as we now have definitely proven how powerful hp dd is, then, mission accomplished. thumb up again, hilarious though that no one was screaming for hp vs thor/bill/ss to be closed for spite. laughing out loud T. O. O. L. S. (you know who you are.....) wink

Rao Kal El
Now that the cat is out of the bag.

This were the same characters that got STOMPED by HP DD.

But leo went easy as he did not included radiant and the army of apokolips

thumb up

Jbl is probably like : wait, what???!!!

quanchi112
Concessions accepted. Irony. You won't debate the topic therefore......you know the rest.

quanchi112
Concessions accepted.

I am AWESOME! No, you aren't. Team two wins.

Rao Kal El
No, you aren't. Team two wins.

Urine denial wee wee boy, Team Two gets stomped as bad as you are getting stomped smile

Delta1938
Irony. You won't debate the topic therefore......you know the rest.

Why would I debate your concession on being wrong?

quanchi112
Urine denial wee wee boy, Team Two gets stomped as bad as you are getting stomped smile Based on ?

quanchi112
Why would I debate your concession on being wrong? You don't even know what a concession is apparently.

Delta1938
You don't even know what a concession is apparently.

Yes I do. You concede all the time.

Rao Kal El
Based on ?

?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.