Puck vs. Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Who would win?

Rao Kal El
Will rather phuck jubilee

leonidas
weird match. jubes has range. she could ko him. if puck gets in close he takes her out pretty easily. depends if she can ko him before he makes it h2h. he's REALLY fast though, and pretty damn durable. i'd give puck the edge here maybe 7/10.

-K-M-
Thought she lost her range powers and is just a vampire now?

YFZ 350
Yea she's pretty bad@ss with her vamp powers.

-K-M-
Yeah she has enhanced speed and strength, turn into mist, and did she turn into an animal? I think I remember something along those lines (perhaps I'm thinking of Blade turning into the bat)

YFZ 350
Blade turned into a bat iirc. I'm sure she can do the same. She's also got good healing also.

leonidas
ah, i hadn't realized the new jubes was so different. i wasn't talking about the original version. no idea if vamp jubes wins or not.

StyleTime
She is still vampire. Not sure it's enough to overcome Puck, though I am not an expert on him.

carver9
Jubilee should win.

-K-M-
Here really only chance is if she can bite and turn him, however, with his enhanced durability who knows if that's even possible. Other then that Puck has every advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.