Wonderwoman vs. Wolverine, Black Panther, Superior Spiderman & Deadpoole

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
BP is equipped in Vibranium suit, Arctic Vibranium claws and light daggers. Deadpoole has his teleporter. A win for the team is a death, KO or tying het up with her lasso.

Zack Fair
Wonder Woman bends them over and has her way with them, Emma Frost style.

tkitna
WW destroys them

deathslash
BP arm bar ftw

leonidas
ww slaughters. easily.

Blue Area Vet
Even though Wolverine cut Gladiator, okay.

Zack Fair
Edit

Blue Area Vet
Even though Deathstroke got the best of her. Okay.

Zack Fair
Yep.

Blue Area Vet
Check your math because all four on the team are > Deathstroke.

Zack Fair
Doesnt matter.

Dreampanther
This is actually a pretty bad-ass team. Deadpool and Wolverine have insane healing factors, DP can teleport and Logan can cut her, BP is one of the top eight smartest guys on the planet and Doc Ock as Spider-man is brilliant, ruthless - not to mention the proportionate spider-abilities. I would argue this fight is a lot closer than the first responses would imply.

Zack Fair
Nope.

DarkSaint85
WW wins.

TheBlondeGod
If it's the means of KO, WW wins. Her lasso can make them all submit. For death? Still calculating... Lol

deathslash
In order to make this a bit more fair, you should give Logan his healing factor back.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
In order to make this a bit more fair, you should give Logan his healing factor back.

I never took it.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Dreampanther
This is actually a pretty bad-ass team. Deadpool and Wolverine have insane healing factors, DP can teleport and Logan can cut her, BP is one of the top eight smartest guys on the planet and Doc Ock as Spider-man is brilliant, ruthless - not to mention the proportionate spider-abilities. I would argue this fight is a lot closer than the first responses would imply.

Thank you, that's sort of why I made the team which is both capable and ruthless.

Delta1938
Originally posted by deathslash
BP arm bar ftw

huhu Diana knows how to counter submissions.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Even though Deathstroke got the best of her. Okay.

I'm assuming you're using Pre-FLASHPOINT then? Deathstroke wasn't her finest moment, but IIRC she beat him. She also has better showings than that against high-end Street Level/low-end Mid-Tiers. Teams actually.

8swords
Originally posted by Delta1938

I'm assuming you're using Pre-FLASHPOINT then? Deathstroke wasn't her finest moment, but IIRC she beat him. She also has better showings than that against high-end Street Level/low-end Mid-Tiers. Teams actually.

that submission cant be counter,

Delta1938
Originally posted by 8swords
that submission cant be counter,

Most people who cite that probably don't even know what an armbar is. miffed

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Delta1938

I'd say this is a super high end team in their respect tiers. Bp and Ock Spidey give you brains and counter speed. Woverive and Deadpoole are unstoppable in terms of their healing factors. Wolverines claws will cut Diana and he also has great combat speed. She will have to deal with webbing. Spiderman is a sponge in terms of blunt force durability and Bps suit will absorb some kinetic energy. And Deadpoole will teleport at will. Also, adamantium will cut the lasso if need be.

maxivitopowe
Acc Spidey DS has more to do with who's piloting the body rather than any inherent ability

Blue Area Vet
Artic Vibranium could cut the lasso as well.

Dreampanther
Black Panther can now go invisible and teleport.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2840866-scan0317_zps4350487f.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2840873-scan0320_zps9fb1b9c3.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Black Panther can now go invisible and teleport.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2840866-scan0317_zps4350487f.jpg

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2840873-scan0320_zps9fb1b9c3.jpg

He is a complete bad ass and about as well round as a character can get. His speed has been off the chain for a while, too.

TheBlondeGod
This is too much for Wonder Woman, she would die. But if new 52 WW, she could go Goddess Rage mode on still this is too much for her.

SquallX
Are people on this board this restarted? ****ing seriously people are we actually given this useless team even one win against Diana?

This is the same Diana that fought against Imperiex probes, the same Diana that fought while being blind, the same Diana that took on a bloodlusted Superman and won, the same Diana that caught with Jesse quick after she entered the speed force, the same Diana that fought against the Titans Pantheons.

****ing seriously guys, these useless fighters won't even win a single fight unless it's being written down in a book with full Pis/Cis against Diana.

leonidas
lol pretty much. put this team against cap marvel, or superman and see what happens. friggin hialrious. diana would annihilate this team if she really wanted or needed too. if she chose to, she could literally kill them before they realized what was happening. she has outraced hermes and kept up with flash for a short time. this team has NO chance to win even 1/10. anyone who feels otherwise knows nothing about ww, can't read, or has an anti-dc agenda working. i wonder who that could possibly be.... lol

SquallX
Originally posted by leonidas
lol pretty much. put this team against cap marvel, or superman and see what happens. friggin hialrious. diana would annihilate this team if she really wanted or needed too. if she chose to, she could literally kill them before they realized what was happening. she has outraced hermes and kept up with flash for a short time. this team has NO chance to win even 1/10. anyone who feels otherwise knows nothing about ww, can't read, or has an anti-dc agenda working. i wonder who that could possibly be.... lol

Finally someone with a ****ing brain in this thread.

Dreampanther
Oh please, DC puts Batman in the same league as Wonder Woman - literally. And I would back Black Panther against Batman any day - in fact, since his upgrade, I would put Black Panther above Batman. Now, Black Panther can turn invisible. He can teleport. As can Deadpool. Deadpool can't be killed. Nor can Wolverine (well, I assume this is Wolverine who still has his healing). Spider-Man took on Fire Lord - and beat him.

In Marvel, Thor, who is an actual god, isn't even invited to the Illuminati of which Black Panther is a member. I like Wonder Woman - she is basically a female Superman who is willing to kill. But this isn't bloodlust, or at least it wasn't stipulated, and since there is no prep, she doesn't know anything about them, since they come from different universes.

Since T'Challa is one of the eight smartest men on the planet, who makes even Doom tread warily around him, I see no reason he can't figure out a way to beat her, while staying invisible and out of harm's way. Especially with Spider-Man's help. Meanwhile, Deadpool and Wolverine have regularly gone up against the Hulk, who is certainly stronger than Wonder Woman. So they know how to take a beating and keep coming back for more.

I have no problem with giving Wonder Woman the majority here, as one-on-one she would crush them, but saying this team has no chance at all? To repeat myself, this team seems seriously underrated. It even seems somewhat "restarted", to quote SquallX, or indicate an anti-Marvel agenda, to misquote leonidas.

(Running to hide for cover from the Wonder Woman fangirls stick out tongue )

DarkSaint85
Lol. Not underrating the team. At all.

But Diana is on a different tier. Yes, the team is badass in their tier...which is the street tier.

Invisible teleporting Black Panther? Wonder Woman has fought the entire league. Blind. And yes, this included Wally West.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/99010/3132975-wonderwoman212-wonderadar.jpg

T'Challa is smart, but he has never met an Amazonian before. How does he 'find a way'? I say this, because Batfans use the same argument - I don't know how, but Batman finds a way ftw loolllzz.

Don't be that guy. You're better than that.

Deadpool/Wolverine DO take a beating, and coming back for more, it's true. What if she punts either of them into space? DP can come back, Wolverine can't.

SquallX
Oh please, DC puts Batman in the same league as Wonder Woman - literally. And I would back Black Panther against Batman any day - in fact, since his upgrade, I would put Black Panther above Batman. Now, Black Panther can turn invisible. He can teleport. As can Deadpool. Deadpool can't be killed. Nor can Wolverine (well, I assume this is Wolverine who still has his healing). Spider-Man took on Fire Lord - and beat him.

In Marvel, Thor, who is an actual god, isn't even invited to the Illuminati of which Black Panther is a member. I like Wonder Woman - she is basically a female Superman who is willing to kill. But this isn't bloodlust, or at least it wasn't stipulated, and since there is no prep, she doesn't know anything about them, since they come from different universes.

Since T'Challa is one of the eight smartest men on the planet, who makes even Doom tread warily around him, I see no reason he can't figure out a way to beat her, while staying invisible and out of harm's way. Especially with Spider-Man's help. Meanwhile, Deadpool and Wolverine have regularly gone up against the Hulk, who is certainly stronger than Wonder Woman. So they know how to take a beating and keep coming back for more.

I have no problem with giving Wonder Woman the majority here, as one-on-one she would crush them, but saying this team has no chance at all? To repeat myself, this team seems seriously underrated. It even seems somewhat "restarted", to quote SquallX, or indicate an anti-Marvel agenda, to misquote leonidas.

The only reason Bruce is so high up in the food chain is because he's living dues ex machina.

Don't care if Black Panther can turn invicible, guess what? Diana can fight while being blinded, here goes BP invisibility.

Bruce is one of the smartest man in Dc, and he's useless in a fight against Diana.

Diana fought against the ****ing Titans Pantheons and survived, and you think a team as useless as that is gonna stop her?

DarkSaint85
And for those who think BP's speed might be a factor, coupled with invisibility:

Here she goes up against Zoom. Who blitzes Flashes for fun. She kicks rocks at him at speed, then predicts where he will turn up. Then takes him out.

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/kinghatemode/Wonder%20woman/WonderWoman21417.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/47262/1874158-1200703_wonder_woman_vs_zoom_2_super.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/104108/1944973-1200702_wonder_woman_vs_zoom_super.jpg

leonidas

so....the argument is BP is smart and will find a way to win? so, in a typical dome scenario, with literally NOTHING at his disposal other than his team and standard gear, just how is he supposed to 'think' his way to a win.....? in a comic, with plot help, is it possible BP could take her out? sure. needs to be pretty damn well written, but she is literally TIERS above this team. minus pis, she demolishes this team 100/10.

Zack Fair

Zack Fair
LoL. Funny that this even got to 2 pages.

Bias is obvious.

Diana rapes them.

StyleTime
Diana lassos Wolverine and swings him around, decapitating the rest of his team.

Wonder Woman wins.

Blue Area Vet

Pre upgrade, Batman couldn't have held BPs furry balls. He's in a different class altogether.

Blue Area Vet
so....the argument is BP is smart and will find a way to win? so, in a typical dome scenario, with literally NOTHING at his disposal other than his team and standard gear, just how is he supposed to 'think' his way to a win.....? in a comic, with plot help, is it possible BP could take her out? sure. needs to be pretty damn well written, but she is literally TIERS above this team. minus pis, she demolishes this team 100/10.

A drooling retard with a few old X Men comics knows that Wolverine could decapitate her, much less a certified genius.

Second, she is tiers above but with no ep and there are four opponents. She's in for a good one.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL. Funny that this even got to 2 pages.

Bias is obvious.

Diana rapes them.

Bias?? What posters are acting like petulant children/butthurt adult fanboys? I bet if the four were Lady Shiva, Deathstroke, Hawkman and Midnighter many of you all would be singing a different tune and you know it.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. Not underrating the team. At all.

But Diana is on a different tier. Yes, the team is badass in their tier...which is the street tier.

Invisible teleporting Black Panther? Wonder Woman has fought the entire league. Blind. And yes, this included Wally West.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/99010/3132975-wonderwoman212-wonderadar.jpg

T'Challa is smart, but he has never met an Amazonian before. How does he 'find a way'? I say this, because Batfans use the same argument - I don't know how, but Batman finds a way ftw loolllzz.

Don't be that guy. You're better than that.

Deadpool/Wolverine DO take a beating, and coming back for more, it's true. What if she punts either of them into space? DP can come back, Wolverine can't.

Um, to answer your question, DP can simply recover Logan. Now, what if wolverine or BP slices her jugular while she is deflecting Deadpooles uzi fire? You do know she us obligated to block bullet fire, right? Come on, you are better than this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Bias?? What posters are acting like petulant children/butthurt adult fanboys? I bet if the four were Lady Shiva, Deathstroke, Hawkman and Midnighter many of you all would be singing a different tune and you know it. LoL Wat?

Hell no.

Blue Area Vet
Gun fire, light daggers, webbing, grenades. Adamantium claws, Arctic Vibranium claws. Invisibility, teleportation. 4 on 1. They kill, she doesn't. If she wins, it will be hard fought to say the least.

Zack Fair
Whatever the **** happened to Diana's speed?

Blue Area Vet
LoL Wat?

Hell no.

No bias by you, but she'd bend them over and spank them, right? How come she never did that to Batman?

Blue Area Vet
Whatever the **** happened to Diana's speed?

Nothing. Nothing happened to the teams speed either. 4 on 1.

leonidas
lol haters gonna hate and lowballers gonna lowball. agendas need fulfilling. way to stay consistent. thumb up

and diana wrecks your team though hawkman is def high meta and would kill anyone on this marvel team with his nu abilities so he'd last the longest.

Blue Area Vet
lol haters gonna hate and lowballers gonna lowball. agendas need fulfilling. way to stay consistent. thumb up

and diana wrecks your team though hawkman is def high meta and would kill anyone on this marvel team with his nu abilities so he'd last the longest.

And those with undescended balls are gonna highball. Diana is not what you dream she is. Mary Sue doesnt kill and Mary Sue does like sharp things. Oh, and Hawkman would get slaughtered by everyone on "my" team buts that's beside the point.

Funny how you same DC zealots show up late as usual to the party. Apparently you are vying for Abhis old spot. Regardless, less bias posters believe this a good fight.

SquallX
You do know Diana will and have killed when the needs arises right? Hell, she the first one willing to kill out of the League when it's required.

Diana tosses them into the sun while drinking tea on sunny afternoon.

iceman24567
Diana wouldnt have an issue killing these freaks

-Pr-
Closed, and Blue, you're gonna have to seriously stop baiting people.

lol @ Diana not being willing to kill though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.