Green Arrow, Taskmaster, Shang Chi vs Nightwing, Black Panther, Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
New 52 for DC
Pre King of the Dead Black Panther
win by ko, capture, or submission
standard gear

pym-ftw
Team TM.

deathslash
Let me get this straight; you chose to use to put two master marksmen on the same team, put absolutely no marksmen on the other team, put one of the greatest martial artists on the same team as the master marksmen, take away the upgrade of the one guy that could possibly turn the tide of the battle for team two, you didn't change the starting distance of where they start off from each other, and they're in a featureless environment since you didn't specify? Team one wins every single time

Supermutant
Originally posted by deathslash
Let me get this straight; you chose to use to put two master marksmen on the same team, put absolutely no marksmen on the other team, put one of the greatest martial artists on the same team as the master marksmen, take away the upgrade of the one guy that could possibly turn the tide of the battle for team two, you didn't change the starting distance of where they start off from each other, and they're in a featureless environment since you didn't specify? Team one wins every single time

Yeah I chose to put three extremely agile and acrobatic martial artists bullet timers against two master marksmen and another marital artist. One in Daredevil who has a radar sense and consistently deflected bullets with billy clubs and dodged Bullseye's aim. Another in Black Panther who even before the upgrade was fast enough to get the upper hand on symbiote suit Spiderman, pwned Wolverine, defeated Iron Fist and has energy daggers that he is very accurate with as well as other vibranium gear. Plus NW has the speed, agility, and acrobatics to close the gap on GA, and then it can be easily argued that in H2H, Dick is superior.

Don't see how this is a stomp for either team.

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant
Yeah I chose to put three extremely agile and acrobatic martial artists bullet timers against two master marksmen and another marital artist. One in Daredevil who has a radar sense and consistently deflected bullets with billy clubs and dodged Bullseye's aim. Another in Black Panther who even before the upgrade was fast enough to get the upper hand on symbiote suit Spiderman, pwned Wolverine, defeated Iron Fist and has energy daggers that he is very accurate with as well as other vibranium gear. Plus NW has the speed, agility, and acrobatics to close the gap on GA, and then it can be easily argued that in H2H, Dick is superior.

Don't see how this is a stomp for either team. AS agile as both of them are, they're not about to dodge GA and TM's ranged attacks forever and the starting distance is still in favor of Team 1. Nightwing and Daredevil are going to use a significant amount of energy trying to dodge all of those shots and are more than likely going to get hit several times before they can close the gap. When they do close the gap though, team 1 will be waiting for them and they can most certainly take them down in h2h.

Supermutant
AS agile as both of them are, they're not about to dodge GA and TM's ranged attacks forever and the starting distance is still in favor of Team 1. Nightwing and Daredevil are going to use a significant amount of energy trying to dodge all of those shots and are more than likely going to get hit several times before they can close the gap. When they do close the gap though, team 1 will be waiting for them and they can most certainly take them down in h2h.

They wont have to dodge that long if at all b/c everyone on team 2 has gear.
Nightwing's suit is bullet proof plus he has more projectiles besides batarangs, and offensive/deflective abilities with Escrima sticks.
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19552331_2577507-nightwing_010_17.jpg
TChalla has energy daggers, vibranium knives.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130101215307/deadliestfiction/images/1/18/Black_Panther_Energy_Daggers.jpg
Plus his standard equipment is better than TM.
And good luck trying to hit DD with projectiles.
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19552337_3904845-bulletbatingdd.jpg

Everyone on Team 2 has the ability to no only throw their own projectiles with accuracy, but also deflect and redirect any projectile against them. And H2H could go either way, sort of why I made the thread, but its on you to prove that team 1 is so superior b/c you are suggesting that. It doesn't even take much effort to make a legit argument for Team 2.

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant
They wont have to dodge that long if at all b/c everyone on team 2 has gear.
Nightwing's suit is bullet proof plus he has more projectiles besides batarangs, and offensive/deflective abilities with Escrima sticks.
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19552331_2577507-nightwing_010_17.jpg
TChalla has energy daggers, vibranium knives.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130101215307/deadliestfiction/images/1/18/Black_Panther_Energy_Daggers.jpg
Plus his standard equipment is better than TM.
And good luck trying to hit DD with projectiles.
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19552337_3904845-bulletbatingdd.jpg

Everyone on Team 2 has the ability to no only throw their own projectiles with accuracy, but also deflect and redirect any projectile against them. And H2H could go either way, sort of why I made the thread, but its on you to prove that team 1 is so superior b/c you are suggesting that. It doesn't even take much effort to make a legit argument for Team 2. their throing projectiles won't do very much good with the standard starting distance being 1 kilometer. Also GA can definetly hold his own against nightwing or daredevil and Taskmaster is a superior h2h combatant than whoever it is that he's fighting. As much as it pains me to have to say this, Panther isn't going to beat Shang chi in h2h (especially not with his stark tech and mystical amping). After reconsidering; it isn't a stomp but team 1 has the conditions of the battle stacked in their favor. I just feel like team two isn't going to win more than 3 or 4 times.

Supermutant
their throing projectiles won't do very much good with the standard starting distance being 1 kilometer. Also GA can definetly hold his own against nightwing or daredevil and Taskmaster is a superior h2h combatant than whoever it is that he's fighting. As much as it pains me to have to say this, Panther isn't going to beat Shang chi in h2h (especially not with his stark tech and mystical amping). After reconsidering; it isn't a stomp but team 1 has the conditions of the battle stacked in their favor. I just feel like team two isn't going to win more than 3 or 4 times.

Each of them are skilled enough to use their own projectiles to block/deflect while closing the distance. And NW & Panther has armor to shield them from any significant damage from projectiles. And relying on projectiles against DD radar sense is laughable.

Panther is the toughest one here with his equipment, brains, skill, and superhuman stats. NW vs Arrow in h2h could go either way. Shang Chi only has his normal gear here which is basically nunchuks. And DD has done well/held his own against those who can chi amp before like Iron Fist and Elektra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.