Galactus deathblast vs. an Infinite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Galactus' death would cause an explosion 42 lightyears in diameter. Would an Infinite be able to survive it?

Stoic
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Galactus' death would cause an explosion 42 lightyears in diameter. Would an Infinite be able to survive it?

It would really depend on how powerful Galactus was at the time of his death. The blast may actually be greater than what you describe it to be, unless of course you are asking whether or not a blast capable of destroying everything within 42 light years would be able to destroy an Infinite. That within itself is pretty crazy.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Stoic
unless of course you are asking whether or not a blast capable of destroying everything within 42 light years would be able to destroy an Infinite. That within itself is pretty crazy.

That is what I'm asking.

One_Angry_Scot
When you say Infinte are you talking about the group of beings that treated Eternity like dirt?

Utrigita
I think he is. And the Galactus explosion will have absolutely no effect on those guys.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
When you say Infinte are you talking about the group of beings that treated Eternity like dirt?

Yes

One_Angry_Scot
Yes

Yeah I don't think Galactus dying and his blast afterwards will affect them, I mean the Infinites are described and they give it off themselves, of an aura that they transcend even Eternity. They were also doing crazy stuff like grabbing galaxies and linking them together to save the populations.

I know that doesn't equate to durability as such but there is a huge power gap that makes me believe it is reasonable to say the Infinites brush it off.

Here is an example, Eternity doesn't look very brave here. He looks threatened and quite scared. And the way the Infinites act towards him kind of shows it

http://imgur.com/a/E5JRC

zopzop
They'd laugh it off. They were playing with Eternity like he was a child's toy : "You do not make demands of the Infinites little one". LOL.

Starlin recently confirmed what was talked about on the board for a while now. In terms of power :
The LT
Eternity Infinity
Chaos Order Love Hate
Galactus Odin Zeus Celestials Stranger

Eternity is two tiers above Galactus and he was treated like a weak feeb by the Infinites.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
They'd laugh it off. They were playing with Eternity like he was a child's toy : "You do not make demands of the Infinites little one". LOL.

Starlin recently confirmed what was talked about on the board for a while now. In terms of power :
The LT
Eternity Infinity
Chaos Order Love Hate
Galactus Odin Zeus Celestials Stranger

Eternity is two tiers above Galactus and he was treated like a weak feeb by the Infinites.

Was it the true Eternity, and not an M body?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Was it the true Eternity, and not an M body?
They're all M-bodies.

Mr Master
^^ thumb up ... Eternity's .. actually every abstract concept's full power is represented by the m-body.

That aside, 42 lightyears?

An Infinite was handling many galaxieS with it's bare hands.

A single Galaxy on average is roughly 100,000 lightyears or so in diameter. (Infinite's hand alone was bigger)

.. nuff said.

Epicurus
So Infinites are on the level of the Elders of the Universe in terms of their size? Gotchya.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.