Healing Factor Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
H2H
|______________________________|

Wolverine
Vs
Pandora
Vs
Deadpool
Vs
Vandal Savage
Vs
Sabretooth
Vs
Deathstroke
Vs
X-23
Vs
Talon

With regular swords

Wolverine
Vs
Pandora
Vs
Deadpool
Vs
Vandal Savage
Vs
Sabretooth
Vs
Deathstroke
Vs
X-23
Vs
Talon

Regular equipment

Wolverine
Vs
Pandora
Vs
Deadpool
Vs
Vandal Savage
Vs
Sabretooth
Vs
Deathstroke
Vs
X-23
Vs
Talon

Murumasa Blades

Wolverine
Vs
Pandora
Vs
Deadpool
Vs
Vandal Savage
Vs
Sabretooth
Vs
Deathstroke
Vs
X-23
Vs
Talon

riv6672
No Creeper?
Giving these guys a fair chance by omitting him, eh?

maxivitopowe
Same reason I didn't add Lobo and... Mace guy

Completely blanked on his name

riv6672
What's Samuel L. Jackson got to do with healing a factor?
Coolness factor maybe...

maxivitopowe
No not Mace Windu
Hawkman

riv6672
Hawkman was in Star Wars?!?

J/K

I voted Wolverine across the board.

Sixth_Winged
Madcap?

maxivitopowe
Huh?

Enzeru
In a perfect world Deadpool should win the majority of the battles, since he not only has the strongest healing factor (or at least one of the strongest), he also has actual super strength and should be able to inflict more damage to his opponents than they could to him.

Too bad that Deadpool is written to be a stupid idiot nowdays and rarely lives up to his potential.

maxivitopowe
So who do you think should win?

Flyattractor
Who is Pandora?

maxivitopowe
bump

TheHulk
Why isn't Hulk or Creeper in this?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by TheHulk
Why isn't Hulk or Creeper in this?

Cos i was limiting to meta tier

maxivitopowe
Bumo

riv6672
Still Wolverine.

ShadowFyre
Good fight, no idea. Shouldnt Sabretooth be able to inflict mist damge? Thought he was the strongest here

deathslash
Deadpool likely takes the first two (his healing factor is ridiculous in comparison to some of these characters) and the last two are toss ups between wolverine, deadpool, and slade.

staxamillion
isn't wolverine the top class when it comes to HF (im just asking)?

I always thought Deadpool had good HF but but also had regeneration which wasn't the same thing...

deathslash
Originally posted by staxamillion
isn't wolverine the top class when it comes to HF (im just asking)?

I always thought Deadpool had good HF but but also had regeneration which wasn't the same thing... a healing factor and regeneration abilities are the same thing. Deadpool's healing factor is definitely better than logans. The guy's healed from getting turned into a puddle of goo and when his severed limbs from over the years were put together, it became an entirely separate consciousness.

staxamillion
Originally posted by deathslash
a healing factor and regeneration abilities are the same thing. Deadpool's healing factor is definitely better than logans. The guy's healed from getting turned into a puddle of goo and when his severed limbs from over the years were put together, it became an entirely separate consciousness.

I thought they were separate because while logan can grow stuff back its stipulated that he has to do with having a skeleton to grow back to. Deadpool just grows back no matter what. like AOA wolverine lost his hand because Cyclops blew it off, it will never grow back. id actually say wolverines HF is stronger because he does have to regularly fight off adamantium poison and still healed very very quickly before it dwindled out.

Deadpool might be more powerful in the fact that he can heal from a more devastating offense (regeneration) but I do not believe his healing factor is "better" than logan's. and if im not mistaken (i may be) the made an issue to separate logan's healing factor from deadpool's regeneration. maybe they stopped making the distinction

deathslash
Originally posted by staxamillion
I thought they were separate because while logan can grow stuff back its stipulated that he has to do with having a skeleton to grow back to. Deadpool just grows back no matter what. like AOA wolverine lost his hand because Cyclops blew it off, it will never grow back. id actually say wolverines HF is stronger because he does have to regularly fight off adamantium poison and still healed very very quickly before it dwindled out.

Deadpool might be more powerful in the fact that he can heal from a more devastating offense (regeneration) but I do not believe his healing factor is "better" than logan's. and if im not mistaken (i may be) the made an issue to separate logan's healing factor from deadpool's regeneration. maybe they stopped making the distinction nope they're the same thing. Also, AoA Logan never had his adamantium ripped out and thus his healing factor and the rest of his body never made it to the peak of his power like 616 Logan. Wade's healing factor is definitely stronger because it virtually stops his cancer and heals him faster than Logan. I recall one instance during the skrull invasion of earth, the skrulls duplicated Wade's healing factor with out knowing that it was stopping his cancer and within a few hours, the skrulls that had his healing factor had exploded from constantly creating new organs and body parts. Meanwhile, Logan lived for a good chunk of time with out his healing factor (even with the adamantium poisoning).

staxamillion
this is why I believe its not the same thing. a healing factor heals what was there. the regeneration adds to what isnt there. his regeneration is like a malfunction because they couldn't get wolvie's HF right. if they are saying both have Healing Factor or regenerative healing factor then that is something but it used to be different.

I will say that if deadpool and wolverine are both considered to have the 'healing factor' and not different powers then yes Deadpool's is better.

im just adding a couple scans were they refer to him having regenerative powers

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HvLBVWL6BHk/Vto6R1kbrAI/AAAAAAAACRc/LbtgJti3a0k/s0-Ic42/RCO017_w.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NAUokAE8Jiw/Vto6rLv00mI/AAAAAAAACUw/AbYgNN0QzR8/s0-Ic42/RCO006.jpg

maxivitopowe
HF and Regen are the same thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.