THOR NO Hammer vs HULKS WITH Hammer (Read OP) II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
This time We twist it a bit

Odin wants to punish Thor and he deems Hulk worthy of Mjolnir.

Lightning strikes will NOT recharge Thor

Hulk powers DO NOT get stacked because He is wielding Mjolnir, He can however generate lighting strikes, charge the mallet to hit and throw the mallet which will return to Hulk's hand at will.

Thor is not allowed to wield Mjolnir even if HULK drops it

THOR NO Hammer vs HULKS WITH Hammer

Thor is going to fight different incarnations of the Hulk with out Mjolnir.

HULK is wielding Mjolnir

He is fighting them ONE BY ONE (Not in group)

He rest and heals between rounds, How far can He make it?

1.- Grey Hulk (Mr Fixit) + Mjolnir

2.- Professor Hulk + Mjolnir

3.- Savage Hulk (Highly enraged) + Mjolnir

4.- Mindless Hulk (Highly enraged) + Mjolnir

5.- Bannerless Hulk + Mjolnir

6.- Green Scar (No World Breaker Mode) + Mjolnir

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11117/111175242/3982039-hulk-and-mjolnir.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/HULKS_zps1ac9b1c8.png

Silent Master
Going by the other thread where you don't believe Thor makes it past #3 against unarmed Hulks....why are you making spite/bait threads?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Silent Master
Going by the other thread where you don't believe Thor makes it past #3 against unarmed Hulks....why are you making spite/bait threads?

I made this to prove a point on a discussion about Thor's and Hulk strength and How Mojolnir level things vs Hulk

If the MODS feel like it they can close this thread.

IMO Thor stops at 1 in here

riv6672
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
THOR NO Hammer vs HULKS WITH Hammer (Read OP) II
Read it. Same penile envy as last time. smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I made this to prove a point on a discussion about Thor's and Hulk strength and How Mojolnir level things vs Hulk

If the MODS feel like it they can close this thread.

IMO Thor stops at 1 in here

How does this prove anything in regards to strength?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Silent Master
How does this prove anything in regards to strength?

I Said that Thor does good vs hulk because of the mallet not because they are equal ish in terms of strength, because if that were the case, if thor was equal to hulk on the strength department, he should mop the floor with hulk. But it does not happen. I said that mjolnir makes up for the disadvatage in strength.

To prove this point we just simply pit Thor with out hammer vs Hulk.

If he is equal ish in the strength dept, he should fare good vs any version of hulk, yet that is not the case.

So now if thor is equal to hulk in strength he should fare at least as good as hulk fares vs thor when thor has the mallet and hulk does not.

The result is obvious if thor were to fight the hulk when hulk has mjolnir, most likely thor would not even beat fix it. I am giving hulk the same dumb handicapped rules so he does not uses esoteric powers vs a hammerless thor the same way thor does not uses esoteric powers vs hulk. HoweverIam giving hulk the same type of attacks thor has used vs hulk on canon fights.

The result is basically a one sided match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.