Living Tribunal vs. everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
If literally everyone in the Marvel Universe except Fulcrum/TOAA teamed up against the Living Tribunal, who would win? Everyone includes cosmic beings like Eternity, Death, Galactus, all Celestials and even the Infinites too.

Glorificus
Well if Protege and Scathan teamed up, I could see LT having a terrible time.

cdtm
Isn't LT still dead?

Someone found a way to take him down, apparently.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't LT still dead?

What, who the hell killed LT? What writer would come up with something so dumb? The hell is going on at Marvel

Xplosive
It seems like Living Tribunal was killed on the moon (it is not known by whom or what). Maybe Living Tribunal will become a joke as Phoenix Force. When will come the day when Hulk will beat Living Tribunal. Or Living Tribunal needing help to stop Galactus from Last Planet Standing. Idiotic of the first order.

Anyway, writer or not, if Living Tribunal went on rampage, everyone would tremble and no one could stop him. Protege and Scathan are not around anyway and if needed, he would also go through Scathan.

Protege is the most powerful there has been among all beings in Marvel aside TOAA and PR Beyonder, but Protege is not around. Writer had to come with something up to stop Protege and that was Scathan and actually Scathan and Living Tribunal combined (although Scathan restrained him).

Aside from that, Living Tribunal walks through all Marvel Universe combined.

DarkSaint85
Squirrel Girl.

Xplosive
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Squirrel Girl.

Well, Thanos does tremble before her.

Cosmic_Beings
This is so dumb, and they never even explained how it happened

krisblaze
I think it might be a foreshadowing to Marvel's big reboot.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings

For me, Living Tribunal needing help to stop Galactus (and even that wasn't what did it) is even worse than this.

In this case it can be at least explained that maybe really someone more powerful did this (ala Protege) and something BIG is coming in the future of Marvel Universe, but Last Planet Standing was just worse than worst.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by krisblaze
I think it might be a foreshadowing to Marvel's big reboot.

Sounds like a great time to quit reading Marvel Comics, it peaked in the 90's for me anyway.

complexbrother
how do you kill a supreme abstract ? I calll shenanigans

leonidas
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings

well considering the fact that uatu is also dead, it's hard to figure out that pic now. it either (a) took place before original sin, (b) that is NOT uatu but a different watcher (c) uatu comes back from the dead after original sin. or i guess (d) the revelation of LT's death will be retroactive to uatu's death, but that seems really unlikely to me and would be really hard to stomach after so much time....

i sure as hell hope nick didn't kill LT with those gamma bullets like he killed everyone else (including gods, apparently....)

it can't be possible that marvel just screwed up right? that they initially thought of killing LT for original sin then changed their minds and made it the watcher? dumb as it sounds, that actually makes the most sense to me because that scene is very reminiscent of the scene where the watcher was found.....

Utrigita
Also iirc LT was shown being alive and fine not to long ago. Thanos Annual I think it was. Where Thanos wished to stay and watch the end of a universe but the LT forbid it.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by complexbrother
how do you kill a supreme abstract ? I calll shenanigans
By bring an even more supremer abstract

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by leonidas
well considering the fact that uatu is also dead, it's hard to figure out that pic now. it either (a) took place before original sin

Yes, it happened last year and now LT and Uatu are both dead.

leonidas
but as ut said, we've seen LT since then i think..... makes no sense. like so much at marvel these days.... sad

Utrigita
makes no sense. like so much at marvel these days.... sad thumb up

S/Thor ftw.

Stoic
Originally posted by Utrigita
Also iirc LT was shown being alive and fine not to long ago. Thanos Annual I think it was. Where Thanos wished to stay and watch the end of a universe but the LT forbid it.

Maybe it was a Skrull. Let's all tell ourselves that.

Cosmic_Beings
Next thing you know they'll turn Living Tribunal into Dead Tribunal, who woman Thor will have an omnipotent baby with that will destroy the multiverse or something. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jynocidus
LT stomps

Raisen
Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't LT still dead?

It was a warriors madness Thor that killed him, but they retconned it and said it wasn't truly warriors madness. to keep thor's credibility

However, they brough LT back with a blood transfusion from Wolverine.

I can see this story being written, and thor and wolverine fans would act like it's reasonable. sad

Epicurus
Hickman threw that dead-LT scene into the Avengers comic just for the sake of shock value.

HulkIsHulk
but as ut said, we've seen LT since then i think..... makes no sense. like so much at marvel these days.... sad
IIRC, that was from the future. IG Thanos telepathically coentacts his future version. His future version wanted to go back in time to talk more, but LT stopped him. Maybe LT was just KOd. Even though that's just as stupid. As for the battle, LT sweeps. Lock please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.