Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingAdRock
I know the second season was kind of a flop, but it was at least better than Annihilation. Casper Van Dien said he was training for the third season, so hopefully this will be better than the second season. (First one was pretty bad ass btw)

-K-M-
Yeah I really liked season 1, season 2 was no where as good. Huge disappointment; but I'll check out season 3.

-Pr-
I liked season 2, but it was very much a transition; from the hyper-realistic season 1, to something more mystical. Hoping season 3 is a step up.

Ridley_Prime
With things like the abomination that was Ermac in season 2, can't say I really trust them to do decent adaptations of other "mystical" characters. Perhaps they should've just stuck with the realism, even as further as it still would've been from the source material. Season 2 was near complete garbage.

And does a niche web series really warrant its own thread in the TV talk forum? confused

denissenco
Previously director Kevin Tancharoen shook the community of fans with news of his departure from this franchise. But more recently, he said in an interview that he would hold talks with the Mortal Kombat creator and producer Ed Boon and company Warner Bros. in April 2014, to get the third season. A new season will appear on Autumn of 2014. I'm waiting for it. Usually I use tvstock.net for downloadinf of seasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.