MK Ultra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
I recently been watching some of these lives clips of the supposed mind control called MK Ultra. Star's and TV personalities acting very very strange, like they are going out of sync with there supposed programming or mind control and when they lose it, they don't know how to act or what to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNxHYwvA2OU

4cAbrqjWLvs

Letters
Ya this is nuts. I didn't watch the vid but mkultra is ritualistic trauma based mind control. Creating literally demon possessed split personalities for these illuminati sex slaves.

Think about Disney. How many child stars have been turned into whores by that organization?

It gets pretty deep. I consider myself very well versed on this subject. Let me know if you have any questions.

Robtard
How many child stars has Disney turned into whores for the Illuminati?

Letters
The easier question to answer is who they haven't turned into whores.

Robtard
Okay, which child stars haven't been turned into Illuminati sex whores by Disney?

Letters
None of them.

Robtard
Not a single one?

Omega Vision
This isn't for a new Mortal Kombat game?

crackers

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This isn't for a new Mortal Kombat game?

crackers

Maybe an MK game featuring Disney tricked out child stars Illuminati sex slaves?

Britney Spears' fatality should her exploding the other character's head off with a Banshee-like wail.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Letters
Ya this is nuts. I didn't watch the vid but mkultra is ritualistic trauma based mind control. Creating literally demon possessed split personalities for these illuminati sex slaves.

Think about Disney. How many child stars have been turned into whores by that organization?

It gets pretty deep. I consider myself very well versed on this subject. Let me know if you have any questions.

Why would you not watch the video, its a min long, shows her flipping outsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.