Deadpool (2016)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Ryan Reynolds is voicing deadpool, can't post a link but there is a small video clip on YouTube that has been leaked, deadpool looks to be all in CGI for some reason but he looks better than what we got in wolverine origins

Kazenji
Ryan was good in Wolverine Origins before he became that Deadpool weapon freak

yeah the footage was decent even if it was test footage from 2011(something like that).

steverules_2
It'd be nice to get a decent deadpool movie with deadpool looking like deadpool instead of weapon XI, they have footage so maybe there's hope

steverules_2
They've now officially released the footage,they should so make the movie, the footage was actually really funny

Kazenji
I guess i'll just put this here

Kab9s__pI4k

NemeBro
Footage was pretty good. Reynolds suits the role well.

steverules_2
He does a good deadpool voice, he can pull off being funny and they've made him so much better in a clip that lasts a little over a minute than they did in that 2 hour long wolverine movie

Firefly218
It's this animated movie?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Firefly218
It's this animated movie?

Since its been removed by the user, Its "test footage" so most likely not.

steverules_2
Guess he/she got a copyright message

Kazenji
Try again FOX

CphFZGH5030

steverules_2
And copyright once again claims the clip

marwash22
watch it's gonna be pg13. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22
watch it's gonna be pg13. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So?

movies can still be good with that rating

also i found this which has some tweets from Liefield

http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/31/5953069/deadpool-film-pg-13

Galan007
everything about that trailer/footage is perfect. it has me absolutely stoked for a deadpool film.

dustywanky

steverules_2
They made blade an 18 or R rated so maybe deadpool could get the same but I doubt it, either way could be good

marwash22
Originally posted by Kazenji
So?

movies can still be good with that rating

movies are better when not constrained by that gay ass rating.

#NoDisrespectToGayPeople #AllDisrespectToRatedPG13.

steverules_2
So I dunno...avengers woulda been better if t were an 18?

Firefly218
Deadpool is a different kind of character.

PG13 is fine for Avengers. Deadpool should have a hard R rating

marwash22
Originally posted by Firefly218
Deadpool is a different kind of character.

PG13 is fine for Avengers. Deadpool should have a hard R rating thumb up

Avengers, Spider-man, Superman... pg13 is A-okay.

Punisher, Deadpool, Watchmen... R is better.

WildBantha88
http://www.thedevilseyes.com/2014/07/deadpool-test-footage-released-in-hd.html

^Footage is there

Kazenji
thumb up

Avengers, Spider-man, Superman... pg13 is A-okay.

Punisher, Deadpool, Watchmen... R is better.

Your country needs a rating below R and before PG-13.

Mindset
Your country needs a rating below R and before PG-13. That difference is so slight it, would be pointless.

Impediment
There are rumors abound that the studio wants to make the Deadpool film a "hard PG-13" as opposed to a rightly rated R.

Fail.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
That difference is so slight it, would be pointless.

We have one here in this country and its worked out

R
MA 15+
M 15+

wink

Originally posted by Impediment
There are rumors abound that the studio wants to make the Deadpool film a "hard PG-13" as opposed to a rightly rated R.

Fail.

Even Ryan Reynolds believes the movie should be rated R but of course gotta convince the people at FOX.

steverules_2
I wanna see deadpool getting like...f*cked up and making jokes about it, in a PG13 that won't happen much

marwash22
Deadpool Set to Begin Production in March as Ryan Reynolds Signs on to Return

Spawningpool
Me and friend who is a die hard deadpool fan both agree that deadpool should have a rated R rating because with the pg-13 they will have to restraint some of his personality

KingD19
Hollywood is remiss to make anything R-Rated when it comes to super movies.

Especially since it's FOX, who don't care about the character, just the money they can make.

If it was Marvel/Disney, they'd bite that bullet and make it R-Rated because they know that's the only way you can do Deadpool justice.

Kazenji
They've also watered down the PG-13 rating these days, Just go check out the older movies with some of the stuff they got away with.

Robtard
The MPAA is corrupt, so even with a PG-13 rating a mega player like Fox can get away with shit a smaller or independent studio couldn't

A PG-13 Deadpool flick would only have slightly less violence, moderately less foul language and about half the times we'd see Reynolds' naked waxed ass, so unless the script is some uber-violent flick like Punisher: Warzone, you probably wouldn't notice a thing if they had to cut scenes to make an R turn into a PG-13

Time Immemorial
Who has the rights to deadpool movie?

steverules_2
20th Century Fox

Quincy
That's cool Ryan Reynolds finally gets to do it. I would have fancasted Joel Mchale

Kazenji
Ryan Reynolds talks Deadpool Director, Lower Budget, Hopes For An R-Rating

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=114740

Kazenji
Ryan with the Deadpool prototype mask

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/ryan-reynolds-poses-with-the-prototype-deadpool-mask-330

SajElfann
He seems like spider man

Kazenji
Looks like TJ Miller could be Weasel

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=116848

marwash22
http://i.imgur.com/6hUcRTU.jpg

ares834
Haha, that looks great. Damn near perfect TBH.

Inhuman
http://i.imgur.com/IjFNB9c.jpg

marwash22
so not only do you post a pic that's already been posted, you do it while stretching the holy fucc outta the page.

this guy.

Inhuman
so not only do you post a pic that's already been posted, you do it while stretching the holy fucc outta the page.

this guy.

high res in your face

Mindset
I feel like this movie is going to be terrible.

Kazenji
So Fox goes out of their way to use Deadpool's actual costume but yet they don't give a **** for the X-men movies.

marwash22
i guess there hasn't been enough backlash like there was with Barakapool.

KingD19
Z5TB0pKLj0Y

Unfortunately....Deadpool will indeed be PG-13

Dreampanther
R for Rocking! R for eRection! R for Ryan f@king Reynolds!

KingD19
Originally posted by Dreampanther
R for Rocking! R for eRection! R for Ryan f@king Reynolds!

R for Chimichanga!

Kazenji
Personally it didn't really bother me what rating they were going to go for.

KingD19
A PG-13 Deadpool movie would have been like a Superman movie where all we saw is Clark Kent typing a report at the Daily Planet. So much wasted potential and not a real Superman movie.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by KingD19
A PG-13 Deadpool movie would have been like a Superman movie where all we saw is Clark Kent typing a report at the Daily Planet. So much wasted potential and not a real Superman movie.

Wasn't that essentially Superman Returns? haermm

KingD19
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Wasn't that essentially Superman Returns? haermm

What? There was a Superman movie like that? Never even heard of it. That sounds almost as bad as putting a skin graft over Deadpool's mouth, shaving his head and inserting blades into his arms. Silly. Just silly.

cool

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19

And your forgetting Marvel has basically done PG-13 Deadpool comics with his first solo series

i know he's had a Max imprint comic recently which didn't last very long.

Kazenji
Filming the scenes from the test footage

http://screencrush.com/deadpool-set-photos-familiar/

Kazenji
Ed Skrein confirmed as Ajax

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/deadpools-skrein-confirmed-as-ajax

ShadowFyre
About 4 years ago, there was a leaked Deadpool movie script. I used to have it but cant find it. It had Colossus in it, and was fairly entertaining, has anyone else seen or read this. After seeing the set photos with the black suburbans Im pretty sure theyre going to use a similiar script.

Dramatic Gecko
Superman Returns was better than Man of Steel.

I'll just put this here in advance.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/www.ign.com/291/2011/01/So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time.jpg

Kazenji
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
About 4 years ago, there was a leaked Deadpool movie script. I used to have it but cant find it. It had Colossus in it, and was fairly entertaining, has anyone else seen or read this. After seeing the set photos with the black suburbans Im pretty sure theyre going to use a similiar script.

Quite possibly they are or they may have modified it

Colossus has been confirmed for this movie too, It was announced a while back.

ShadowFyre
Thanks Kazenji, I.havent been keeping up with ot till.this past week or so. Have you read it?

Kazenji
I don't read that sort of thing, Not like some of these geeks that go outta their way to get every single bit of info and detail.

ShadowFyre
Haha, true. I do it more for the actual entertainment of reading. The script was a definite hard R so I imagine they had to cut a lot out.

Mindset
I wish I was Deadpool. sad

SamZED
I wish I was Deadpool. sad Have you.. seen him without the mask?

Kazenji
I wish I was Deadpool. sad

Are you saying that you have a butt ugly face?

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
Have you.. seen him without the mask? Is this a serious question? You digust me.Originally posted by Kazenji
Are you saying that you have a butt ugly face? But I'm not Deadpool.

Kazenji
The Merc with Brianna Hildebrand's Negasonic Teenage Warhead

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Other/deadpool-photo-351ce_zpsx7a0ukkc.jpeg~original

Impediment
Trailer:

http://www.dorkly.com/post/75251/youre-seriously-missing-out-if-you-dont-watch-the-leaked-deadpool-trailer?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=amplification

KingD19
Amazing trailer. Colossus looked fun too.

KingD19
Amazing trailer. Colossus and Weasel look fun.

Lestov16
Trailer looks great. Love the GL diss

Patient_Leech
You all really think this looks awesome? I'm excited about the excessive violence... nice change of pace for Marvel, but I think they might have gone a little overboard with the Ryan Reynolds humor. It's not that funny.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
You all really think this looks awesome? I'm excited about the excessive violence... nice change of pace for Marvel, but I think they might have gone a little overboard with the Ryan Reynolds humor. It's not that funny.

It's Fox.

marwash22
Originally posted by Lestov16
Love the GL diss thumb up that was self-aware dopeness.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Inhuman
It's Fox.

Yes, but it showed the Marvel logo, too.

Inhuman
Yes, but it showed the Marvel logo, too.

Yeah i know. Fox just probably wants to bank on the Marvel name since they are Marvel characters.
The X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool movies are all fox though. Marvel has no involvement.

Kazenji
FyKWUTwSYAs

Time-Immemorial
Awesome, thanksthumb up

Dr Will Hatch
When I heard that he wouldn't have multiple personalities I was really pissed, but the trailer looks awesome anyway.

Time-Immemorial
I'm wondering does he have HF here? And if so, how the hell did he get it?

ShadowFyre
Not sure bout the hero part, he was an assassin already in the original script but rest was bad ass and looked pretty close to the script I read however many years ago. And that didnt seem PG 13

Time-Immemorial
No I mean does he have healing factor?

Kazenji
Why wouldn't he have his healing factor?

steverules_2
Guess TI doesn't know dead pool all that well? I dunno, but yeah he'll have his healing factor

quanchi112
Deadpool has always been lame to me.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Deadpool has always been lame to me. Fight me you half man.

Mindset
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I'm wondering does he have HF here? And if so, how the hell did he get it? Same way he does in the comics.

Time-Immemorial
Yea I know but how are they doing this in correlation to his original showing?

Oh wait I always forget Marvel don't own xmen.
Nvm

Robtard
It's the very same character, not just the same actor.

Both Wolverine:Origins and this flick are produced by Marvel Entertainment (plus others) and distributed by Fox.

Time-Immemorial
I think it is the same actor, Ryan R..

Robtard
Yes, as noted, same character and actor.

Time-Immemorial
Ok

Quincy
I never really cared for Deadpool. He seemed to blow up in nerd culture just for being a weird-o with the jokes. His schtick doesn't do it for me, he's not funny and he has no really great stories to his name. I tolerated him in Remender's Uncanny X-Force which kept his fourth-wall breaking thing to an absolute minimum.

Having said that, I'm happy for the Deadpool fans who are getting a real adaptation of the character, costume and all. And good on Ryan Reynolds to get another shot at him.

TheVaultDweller
Same everything (studio, actor etc.) except different take on it to Origins (Thankfully. F*** that katana armed BS). Based on the trailer, it looks like it is much closer to the comics. And he would have his healing factor, considering it's what saves him from his cancer (but also presumably mangles up his appearance, like in the comics). The whole DoFP thing would have presumably reset the timeline, which would have allowed them to redo Wade's story.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Quincy
I never really cared for Deadpool. He seemed to blow up in nerd culture just for being a weird-o with the jokes. His schtick doesn't do it for me, he's not funny and he has no really great stories to his name. I tolerated him in Remender's Uncanny X-Force which kept his fourth-wall breaking thing to an absolute minimum.

Having said that, I'm happy for the Deadpool fans who are getting a real adaptation of the character, costume and all. And good on Ryan Reynolds to get another shot at him.

I feel the sameway somewhat, but I think that slapstick comedy will go over better on screen than in the comics. Im actually excited somewhat about this movie.

Darth Thor
Pretty sure Fox have decided to completely ignore Wolverine Origins, revamped timeline or not.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Quincy

Alot of his older books & appearances are better then the current stuff (excluding Remender's Uncanny X-Force) before they decided to focus on his comedy routine's, His first appearance he took out the entire original X-Force team.

Zack M
Many of the jokes fell flat for me. It looks decent enough. I really like how colossus looks, so that's a plus.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Pretty sure Fox have decided to completely ignore Wolverine Origins, revamped timeline or not.

that should be a god thing

Estacado
Trailer is damn great!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
I never liked Reynolds in Wolverine Origins and though he was a really bad Choice for Hal. He fit well in the Blade Movies, and this is where he belongs now in the Marvel Universe. The Deadpool Trailer looks solid, I just wish they would have chosen someone else to play him and not Phucking R....

Kazenji
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
and not Phucking R....

Why are you underage and can't watch R rated movies?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Why are you underage and can't watch R rated movies?

facepalm

Even if you tried to be funny.

Though if you are serious, one can't be sure these days:
R for Reynolds

Mindset
I never liked Reynolds in Wolverine Origins and though he was a really bad Choice for Hal. He fit well in the Blade Movies, and this is where he belongs now in the Marvel Universe. The Deadpool Trailer looks solid, I just wish they would have chosen someone else to play him and not Phucking R.... Reynolds is why the movie even got made.

He fits the part perfectly.

Kazenji
facepalm

Even if you tried to be funny.

Though if you are serious, one can't be sure these days:
R for Reynolds

I'm being serious

as for you questioning the R rating for this movie, Makes me wonder do you even like some of these comic book movies going by what you thought of other movies.

BruceSkywalker
not Phucking R....

I am glad this will be Rated R.. a Deadpool film needs to be violent and bloody.. kids will still see..

Robtard
Reynolds isn't a particularly great actor, but his trademark quick quip, snarkyness and sarcasm style of acting fits DP well.

steverules_2
Yeah I'm glad they decided to go with an R rating rather than PG13

quanchi112
Why are you underage and can't watch R rated movies? He is 12.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I'm being serious

as for you questioning the R rating for this movie, Makes me wonder do you even like some of these comic book movies going by what you thought of other movies.

I am over 30 and in Germany where I am sure the movie will be 16+ rated, which isn't important as no one running a cinema cares about this.

Though I was in the USA for some time I never cared for your rating system so I didn't pay attention. I meant R like Reynolds not like R rated. Got it now?

And he is neither a great actor nor is he funny. He is just a bad choice, kind of like the guy who plays Hawkeye.

Patient_Leech
I tend to agree about Reynolds not being very funny.

The trailer looks slightly better now that it can be seen in all it's glory, but is it just me or did they show him doing the same sideways flippy thing while shooting twice? Kind of lame.

Mindset
I am over 30 and in Germany where I am sure the movie will be 16+ rated, which isn't important as no one running a cinema cares about this.

Though I was in the USA for some time I never cared for your rating system so I didn't pay attention. I meant R like Reynolds not like R rated. Got it now?

And he is neither a great actor nor is he funny. He is just a bad choice, kind of like the guy who plays Hawkeye. You have terrible opinions.

I tend to agree about Reynolds not being very funny.

The trailer looks slightly better now that it can be seen in all it's glory, but is it just me or did they show him doing the same sideways flippy thing while shooting twice? Kind of lame. It will be better than the last Riddick movie, that's for sure.

Robtard
He is 12.

And you thread-stalk him. What does that say about you? Ewww.

Robtard

And he is neither a great actor nor is he funny. He is just a bad choice

Fair enough, who would you have cast to play DP then?

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Robtard
Reynolds isn't a particularly great actor, but his trademark quick quip, snarkyness and sarcasm style of acting fits DP well.

Watch Buried if you haven't. He's great in that.

And honestly, I thought he made a good Hal Jordan.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Fair enough, who would you have cast to play DP then?

Unfortunately he already plays Ant-Man, the second choice, Christopher Walken is too old, so i would pick James Franco.

As for Hal, Mel Gibson seemed always perfect for this or if you are open for it, Norman Reedus.

Kazenji

........what?

Yeah well that's your opinion on it all

personally i do find Reynolds funny in some of the roles he does

erm

steverules_2

Kaz is from Australia...unless his location is a lie

Kazenji
I am from Australia

knowing the movie rating's, it'll most likely be a MA 15+ here.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by steverules_2
Kaz is from Australia...unless his location is a lie

Kaz is a lie.

Kazenji
Prof. T.C McAbe is a also a lie.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Prof. T.C McAbe is a also a lie.

Why u got to make it always personal :/

Kazenji
Its because your really a Frog knight.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Its because your really a Frog knight.

English ist not my mother language but something is wrong, just a feeling.

Kazenji
Ur ight ge dight.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ur ight ge dight.

Reported. Zom sock. Zoming around like this.

Kazenji
Reading the character Garrison Kane was originally included but they had to take him out because of his bionic arms costing too much for SFX.

Patient_Leech
It will be better than the last Riddick movie, that's for sure.
Riddick would interrupt the first annoying quip that he said midsentence by ripping his stupid ****ing throat out.

Kazenji
And Deadpool would still be alive.

steverules_2
He'd grow a new throat

Esau Cairn
Heh

Patient_Leech
Then this is a good example of how stupid the Vs. crap on this site is. These characters all operate in their own distinct and very different worlds.

marwash22
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVJ0ObuWwAA2uqM.jpg

Robtard
Looking forward to this, an R rating and Reynold's trademark quick quip doucheyness is perfect for Deadpool.

Kazenji
4sc3gSLU4Cg

quanchi112
Looking forward to this, an R rating and Reynold's trademark quick quip doucheyness is perfect for Deadpool. Your shitty preferences never fail to amuse me.

Robtard
Your butthurt stalking never fails to amuse me, guy who thought Immortals was a good movie because of how the titans were portrayed.

Regardless, you'll be in the theater watching this after you've saved up enough money again. So who's the fool.

CPT Space Bomb
4sc3gSLU4Cg HAHAHAH. laughing out loud

While I'm not exactly excited for the movie...that video was hilarious. Must admit.

quanchi112
Your butthurt stalking never fails to amuse me, guy who thought Immortals was a good movie because of how the titans were portrayed.

Regardless, you'll be in the theater watching this after you've saved up enough money again. So who's the fool. I said it was decent. This movie looks shitty. We shall see. I'm excited for the force awakens but you can't wait for deadpool. Shaking my awesome head.

Mindset
This movie will be better than Star Wars.

Robtard
I said it was decent.

This movie looks shitty.

You loved Immotals, but look at you stepback before me thumb up

Yet there you'll be buying a ticket.

quanchi112
You loved Immotals, but look at you stepback before me thumb up

Yet there you'll be buying a ticket. No, I said it was ok.

I won't see this in the theatre just as I didn't say fantastic four still to this day.

CPT Space Bomb

I won't see this in the theatre just as I didn't say fantastic four still to this day. I boycotted the new fantastic four, haven't watched it. Won't watch it. What they decided to do with the story, the tone/feel and most importantly, DOOM.....yah. They don't deserve a penny for that travesty. Marvel Studios can't get the rights fast enough...

Robtard
You can't compare the last F4 which looked like a complete pile of shit from the trailer to this though. This looks like it at least will be fun, even it turns out to be stupid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I boycotted the new fantastic four, haven't watched it. Won't watch it. What they decided to do with the story, the tone/feel and most importantly, DOOM.....yah. They don't deserve a penny for that travesty. Marvel Studios can't get the rights fast enough... thumb up

A turd.

This movie just looks lame.

Mindset
Quan, I will eat your heart.

quanchi112
Quan, I will eat your heart. It pumps so very little I believe I'd survive without it.

Kazenji
You can't compare the last F4 which looked like a complete pile of shit from the trailer to this though. This looks like it at least will be fun, even it turns out to be stupid.

The part that feel flat for me with that latest F4 movie was the finale, Its over before its even began.

queeq
I dunno about Deadpool... All I get from the trailer is that a dying guy is turned into a guy in a suit with guns... And he can heal himself or something. Sort of a Wolverine without the claws (which is what made Wolverine cool).

carthage
Was that Colossus in the trailer? I think it might be a poor man's Winter Soldier if anything, with the annoying humor/one liners potentially being the nail in the coffin. I'm not worried about any potentially engaging story line with this film, but its going to be a pain in the ass to watch it from some of the dialogue I heard in the preview.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>