Shuma-Gorath vs. Mephisto vs. Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Each of these demonic entities hold extreme power while dwelling in their own realms/dimensions, but if they were to have an all out 3-way battle in a special place where they each hold the power they normally have in their own worlds then which one would win?

One_Angry_Scot
Probably Shuma-Gorath. Wasn't he stated to be nigh Omnipotent. I can't imagine him to be the first one to go down. And with Mephisto he has had a decent fight with Galactus (depending on how you view it) I have to admit with Dormammu I haven't seen examples of him in his dimension. Only things I have seen of him is where he tries to attack Eternity or when he turned Hulk to stone.

So as I am not entirely sure I will say Shuma will be alive but whether he faces Mephisto or Dormammu I am not sure.

Jynocidus
nice battle.

Glorificus
Shuma stomps.

He could probably take the other two together.

zopzop
Classic Gorath should win. I've come to realize I was waaay to harsh on him. Next in line would be Dormammu, then Mephisto.

deathslash
The one who is sleeping but shall soon awaken will win.

DarkRaiden
Shuma literally eats/drains magic so...Dormammu, Mephisto, and their realms are simply snacks to him. Plus remember, Nightmare who's around equal to them was Shuma's WEAKEST minion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.