The Presence vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thatoneguymd123
Who wins? Neither are true omnipotents so I guess it can be used here

Cosmic_Beings
The Presence curbstomps LT relentlessly

A more proper and evenly matched bout would have been The Presence vs. The One Above All

Jynocidus
nobody from DC can contend with LT

a more fair match for Presence would be against The Fulcrum

or Adam Warlock with the IG

LT has several magnitudes of authority over Presence, 'nuff said

spite against The Presence

// thread

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Jynocidus
nobody from DC can contend with LT

a more fair match for Presence would be against The Fulcrum

or Adam Warlock with the IG

LT has several magnitudes of authority over Presence, 'nuff said

spite against The Presence

// thread

You don't see The Presence's dead corpse with gaping mouth lying on the moon though. In fact it was probably The Presence who curbstomped LT to death and then returned to the DC universe.

Also the LT serves and is a tool of the Fulcrum, and is subservient to him. So you were correct when saying that Fulcrum would be a better match for The Presence, I agree.

thatoneguymd123
But the presence and Lt are equals at least i n my eyes. Both aren't omnipotent but they are almost all powerful in their respective universes..

TOAA vs presence would be spite with TOAA winning. Presence can't contend

quanchi112
Lt wins, easily.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
You don't see The Presence's dead corpse with gaping mouth lying on the moon though. In fact it was probably The Presence who curbstomped LT to death and then returned to the DC universe.

Also the LT serves and is a tool of the Fulcrum, and is subservient to him. So you were correct when saying that Fulcrum would be a better match for The Presence, I agree.

I don't think it makes sense to speculate in such a way. The Presence cannot breach DC continuity where as LT's power extend throughout all realities. It would take someone with "greater forces" than The Presence to be capable of such. So far nobody can amount to all of that

thatoneguymd123
I picked these 2 because they are the second most powerful in each comic. Except the LT had no equal figure when it comes to authority unlike The presence, who does have an equal(GEB).

Mr Master

Also the LT serves and is a tool of the Fulcrum, and is subservient to him.
no expression

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression

What

Board Walker
Poor LT he was killed and left for dead on the moon, the Sentry has truly grown in power to be able to do such a thing to the LT.

Inhuman
That was a discarded M body LT had no use for anymore.

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Inhuman

it's possible reading

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Inhuman

Nah LT was killed and that was his deceased corpse. The only ones capable of curbstomping him like this are Fulcrum, The One Above All, or some yet unrevealed being that has somehow surpassed LT.

Mr Master

LT was killed The only ones capable of curbstomping him like this are Fulcrum
no expression

Cosmic_Beings
no expression

Read up on the Fulcrum son

Board Walker
Pretty sure it was the sentry that killed LT

Mr Master

Read up on the Fulcrum son
I have the only books he appeared in, know them in-depth, the character, its function, its status.

... ready ... still ... no expression ... son.

Cosmic_Beings
I have the only books he appeared in, know them in-depth, the character, its function, its status.

... ready ... still ... no expression ... son.

Good, then you can make all the smiley faces you want and it won't change the fact that Fulcrum is second to, or equal to, is a part of, or even is, The One Above All.

Mr Master

Fulcrum is second to, or equal to, is a part of, or even is, The One Above All.
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0069.gif

Read up on TOAA son
thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by Board Walker
Pretty sure it was the sentry that killed LT

Poor LT.

Cosmic_Beings
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/confused/confused0069.gif

thumb up

That's official. Fulcrum literally curbstomps LT with uncalled for ferocity. Although there is a lot of sloppy writing going on, for example Tiamut becomes Fulcrum's BFF but then later appears San Fran like nothing happened, and LT gets curbstomped to death on the moon but then appears later like nothing happened. But Fulcrum is officially above LT.

Mindset
Originally posted by Board Walker
Pretty sure it was the sentry that killed LT http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar118627_24.gif

Jynocidus
Good, then you can make all the smiley faces you want and it won't change the fact that Fulcrum is second to, or equal to, is a part of, or even is, The One Above All.

no

Cosmic_Beings
no

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jynocidus
That's official. Fulcrum literally curbstomps LT with uncalled for ferocity. Although there is a lot of sloppy writing going on, for example Tiamut becomes Fulcrum's BFF but then later appears San Fran like nothing happened, and LT gets curbstomped to death on the moon but then appears later like nothing happened. But Fulcrum is officially above LT.

hoover = u ?

Cosmic_Beings
hoover = u ?

Nah

Jynocidus
doctor

Cosmic_Beings
smokin'

Jynocidus
tv_happy

Cosmic_Beings
stupid

Jynocidus
drunk

Board Walker
Maybe the sentry is the toaa given form, he just forgot that he is toaa because he wanted to experience his creation.

Jynocidus
Did I miss something recently regarding Sentry?

Xplosive
A more proper and evenly matched bout would have been The Presence vs. The One Above All

Well, one thing is for sure, The Presence is surely not equal to TOAA.

For The Fulcrum, he could be TOAA avatar or just another uber powerful cosmic being.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.