Respect the Mighty W-hor (Woman-Thor)!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
In Case, you did not know...

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/thor-as-woman-marvel-reveals-new-incarnation-of-superhero-in-comic-series-9608661.html

KingD19
Stupid change is stupid. I've got no problem with strong female characters, but why suddenly make Thor a woman to appease female fans? Nobody was griping that he was a guy, and he's been a guy since the 60's. It makes no sense aside from a publicity stunt.

Kazenji
Thor won't be a woman

read up on things.

KingD19
I did read up. Everything I've seen Marvel is saying, this isn't Thor Girl, this isn't She-Thor. It's Thor...but now he's a woman. THE Thor.

Kazenji
Thor Odinson isn't just suddenly changing into a woman, He'll still be there

this woman is a whole new character.

KingD19
According to you?

Because according to every Marvel Source speaking on it, it's Thor Odinsdaughter now.Not a new character, not a clone. Thor is a chick plain and simple. And they say it's not a temporary change either. That I'm not sold on however.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
According to you?

Nope, Not according to me

from the things what i've read.

KingD19
What things are those? Care to post them since apparently they dispute direct quotes from Marvel personnel and writers?

Kazenji
Not sure where your getting your info from

this is from Jason Aaron the writer

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54083

then later on down the article

any of that registering?

riv6672
Okay you guys have straightened things out.
How's about some feats???? stick out tongue

Newjak
This does not appear to be an actual respect thread.

And considering there have not been any feats for the new female Thor I'm going to close this for now. If you wish to talk to me about reopening the thread please PM me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.