Child Franklin Richards vs Kubik...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Kubik and Child Franklin Richards battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Galan007
franklin.

kubik flat-out stated that his power was vastly inferior to that of a single no-name celestial, and was terrified of its judgement. conversely, kid franklin did quite well against 3 mad celestials simultaneously--negating all of their attacks with ease.

Cosmic_Beings
It's not a curbstomp but Franklin takes the edge in the end

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
franklin.

kubik flat-out stated that his power was vastly inferior to that of a single no-name celestial, and was terrified of its judgement. conversely, kid franklin did quite well against 3 mad celestials simultaneously--negating all of their attacks with ease.

You know, you do have Kubik making that statement but we also have an on panel feat of Kubik reality warping an entire universe...

On panel feats>>>>>>>statements...

And based on feats, no Celestial except Scathan has anything under their belt this impressive...

As a result, I chalk that statement up to bad writting...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You know, you do have Kubik making that statement but we also have an on panel feat of Kubik reality warping an entire universe...

And based on feats, no Celestial except Scathan has anything under their belt this impressive...

As a result, I chalk that statement up to bad writting...
Phuck Franklin Richards! Kubik wins.

Not only did he warp an entire universe (some may argue it was a pocket dimension) but remember the Super Adaptoid fiasco? Kubik vs Adaptoid with Cube powers would have wrecked all reality.
http://s29.postimg.org/alrbr1wqb/2953785_02.jpg

Buh bye Franklin! Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop

Not only did he warp an entire universe (some may argue it was a pocket dimension) but remember the Super Adaptoid fiasco? Kubik vs Adaptoid with Cube powers would have wrecked all reality.

Buh bye Franklin! Happy Dance

thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

As a result, I chalk that statement up to bad writting... Originally posted by zopzop

Buh bye Franklin! Happy Dance Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up Evidently statements only become admissible when they suit your opinion. Irony, much? g007_teehee

Golgo13
Franklin.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
Evidently statements only become admissible when they suit your opinion. Irony, much? g007_teehee

Kubiks feat still stands above the vast majority of Celestial feats...

Xplosive
Didn't Kubik actually warp pocket universe, a universe vastly lesser than main universe?

Epicurus
Franklin wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus
Franklin wins.

What made you decide to resurrect this thread?

Epicurus
I was searching for a random bunch of Frank Richards related threads to bump, and this one got lucky enough to get necroed by me.thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus
I was searching for a random bunch of Frank Richards related threads to bump, and this one got lucky enough to get necroed by me.thumb up

Ah...cool!

smile

Tony Stark
Franklin puts Kubik on a leash and walks him around the block.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.